Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing (1572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by tradinggenius: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
#Trades taken since the beginning of this month with the manual version of this robot, we are giving you whooping 40% discount on the robot (#PipsdatorGold robot)

Take up this offer now as it will soon come to an end to start the new year profitably

For enquiries, call 08102260931, 08076401625, 022912159 or visit http://marketsgain.net/marketsgain-promo

1 Like

Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by IRIENBOY(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
is this for real.
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by sijinius(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hi, i am a dr, Forex trader and pf blogger. I just went to ur site now to check u guys up. What is the latest with your daily challenge?
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by sijinius(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
This Pipsdator software, please on what platform/forex broker platform did u test it? Have u uploaded it on MQL5 for reviews and verification?

Do you not give free trials? How much is it? I still wonder why Nigerians don't take a cue from professionals abroad when they offer their service(s)?

I can see that u r based in ib. I am in lagos now, and your numbers are presently unreachable. I will definitely follow up on you guys. I only hope you are for real and not out to scam people and give forex a bad name.
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by rozayx5(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
IRIENBOY:
is this for real.

the guy is a cheap scammer
no stop loss loo
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by tradinggenius: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2014
IRIENBOY:
is this for real.

Yes. It is for real. As a matter of fact, it is one of d numerous account of one of our traders.
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by tradinggenius: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2014
sijinius:
Hi, i am a dr, Forex trader and pf blogger. I just went to ur site now to check u guys up. What is the latest with your daily challenge?

That is y we posted the above result to c hw far we av gone in one of d accs since d beginning of december. If we are to post results since the beginning of d yr, it will b too much for nairaland server as we re nt d only one in d forum bt u can always chec our latest update on the performance page on our website.
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by tradinggenius: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2014
sijinius:
This Pipsdator software, please on what platform/forex broker platform did u test it? Have u uploaded it on MQL5 for reviews and verification?

Do you not give free trials? How much is it? I still wonder why Nigerians don't take a cue from professionals abroad when they offer their service(s)?

I can see that u r based in ib. I am in lagos now, and your numbers are presently unreachable. I will definitely follow up on you guys. I only hope you are for real and not out to scam people and give forex a bad name.

Let me attend to ur question one by one
We are nt testing it on any platform bt actually using on diff brokers mt4 platforms. It is no more in testing stage we re actually using it to make money. Infact, d acc whose result i posted up there is a live acc with one of this fair broker. Mentioning d name of d broker in a forum like this wil b like am advertising for them, that is y i wil nt mention their name bt u can b rest assurred that it is very gud with al these brokers that re popular among nigerian forex traders- if u kno what i mean.

Yes, we used to give free trials b4 especially for d signals we generate frm d software bt when pple started abusing d opportunity we stopped. Bt if we c that u re very serious we can still negotiate. It depends on ur level of seriousness.

We are based in ib n our address is on our website. If u checked our blog, www.blog.marketsgain.net, u will c that we informed our subscribers that we wil be going on xmas break n resume on monday 29 dec. So if u had tried our numbers on 25 down to 28 it wil not b reachable. Bt if u try it now or btw 29 and 30 before we go on new yr it wil b available. And after d new yr break by 5th, it wil b available. Sorry for al inconvieniences. U re free to monitor us evn follow us up as we av many pple monitoring us as well, both inside n outside d country.
To ur last question, infact we re here to give fx a good name n re-orientate nigeians and nigerian fx traders on how to trade fx profitable. We are a registered company with CAC so u av nothing to fear. You can call the numbers on our site(www.marketsgain.net) to make enquiries or better still visit( bt u must b on appointment if u).
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by tradinggenius: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:

the guy is a cheap scammer
no stop loss loo

hmmn, i wud nt like to use fowl words for u.Bt if u insisit that i am a scammer, i challenge u to bring out evidence that i av scammed u b4 or else u keep shut ur stinking mouth forever.

As for d stop loss, u c u cant go far without proper and solid money management principle. Our money management has taken it into consideration FYI.

Lastly, i know that u re a forex software n signals service seller bt because i am ur competitor u dont have to blackmail me to achieve ur aim ( learn to accomodate ur competitor healthily if u want to go far in forex- fx is a big business that one man cant do it alone). And if u think ur product is superior to ours, i challenge u again let us slug it out here live on nairaland for everybody to see n they decide. Here, i rest ma case till further response(s).

Wish al traders happy trading wk.
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by MikkeyJ: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2014
tradinggenius:

Let me attend to ur question one by one
We are nt testing it on any platform bt actually using on diff brokers mt4 platforms. It is no more in testing stage we re actually using it to make money. Infact, d acc whose result i posted up there is a live acc with one of this fair broker. Mentioning d name of d broker in a forum like this wil b like am advertising for them, that is y i wil nt mention their name bt u can b rest assurred that it is very gud with al these brokers that re popular among nigerian forex traders- if u kno what i mean.

Yes, we used to give free trials b4 especially for d signals we generate frm d software bt when pple started abusing d opportunity we stopped. Bt if we c that u re very serious we can still negotiate. It depends on ur level of seriousness.

We are based in ib n our address is on our website. If u checked our blog, www.blog.marketsgain.net, u will c that we informed our subscribers that we wil be going on xmas break n resume on monday 29 dec. So if u had tried our numbers on 25 down to 28 it wil not b reachable. Bt if u try it now or btw 29 and 30 before we go on new yr it wil b available. And after d new yr break by 5th, it wil b available. Sorry for al inconvieniences. U re free to monitor us evn follow us up as we av many pple monitoring us as well, both inside n outside d country.
To ur last question, infact we re here to give fx a good name n re-orientate nigeians and nigerian fx traders on how to trade fx profitable. We are a registered company with CAC so u av nothing to fear. You can call the numbers on our site(www.marketsgain.net) to make enquiries or better still visit( bt u must b on appointment if u).

You are so secretive with your words. Drop your office address since you said you have, i'd like to pay a visit.
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by croce(m): 1:28am On Jan 10, 2015
No losses? The thread has scam written all over it.
Better give out your money to someone in need than
Invest it in this. The OP is not going to scam you by
Not giving you the software after you have paid for it
But I can assure you that with the software, you will
Lose money rather than make money.
Re: Forex Promo -Seeing Is Believing by Seunjungle(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Good day bosses! Compliment all! Am Seun living in Ibadan. Have heard so much on this Forex but don't know how do I go about this or lemme say my knowledge on forex is not that wide. Sir, I don't know how you can arrange for me just for to put me through on how I can go about it....I says this with total submission of heart, I believe its not going to be an easier thing to arrange for me but I want you to count me as your brother that needs help...I really want to get out of this old saying ko si owo ko si owo!
I'll be very happy if you can help me out
Thanks so much sirs!

(1) (Reply)

A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. / How To Export Charcoal And Timber To Overseas From Nigeria / Is Nairatwt Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.