Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D (18353 Views)

How Do I Kill A Catfish? - Please Help!!! / Is Eating One Egg Equals Eating One Fowl? / Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
just gather the liver to do so last year. I will rather dodge it for my junior sis before. I now take pleasure in it tongue . The 3rd for the day...Oya come confess, can you kill a chicken? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by acenazt: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmm I can't ohh. not that am scared of Chickens but I Can't stand the sight of Blood or the struggle the chickens do as life is forced out of them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
acenazt:
hmmm I can't ohh. not that am scared of Chickens but I Can't stand the sight of Blood or the struggle the chickens do as life is forced out of them.
lol.. Here you are. Try it once joor.. I did mine when I visited someone and cant just tell him I can't kill... I have to do the cross sign like many times.. And the chicken sturborn that day ehn... No gree die quickly grin

16 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by niffymizzy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mi ooo....wat if I cut the head off.....someone tried dat in front of mi somtimes ago.....mehn d chicken started running around without head ni oo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Bigdreams(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kill fowl? grin grin grin

I can't stand the sight of blood ooo... grin grin grin

I simply don't move close to where it is being killed ooo... or if I'm close by, I'll simply close my eyes... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, check the image below and click on the link in my signature for detailed info.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
niffymizzy:
Mi ooo....wat if I cut the head off.....someone tried dat in front of mi somtimes ago.....mehn d chicken started running around without head ni oo
lol.. If you cut the head of and you don't cut one silly cord like this off its neck, that's when its starts running.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bigdreams:
Kill fowl? grin grin grin

I can't stand the sight of blood ooo... grin grin grin

I simply don't move close to where it is being killed ooo... or if I'm close by, I'll simply close my eyes... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, check the image below and click on the link in my signature for detailed info.
hehehe.. One day twill remain only you and the fowl o.. And you want have an option.. I pray you don't cut you hand along with the head den grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
I hv jus once sha,i cut off d neck finish undecided
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Bigdreams(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dahjhi:
hehehe.. One day twill remain only you and the fowl o.. And you want have an option.. I pray you don't cut you hand along with the head den grin grin

lol... grin grin grin I no go chop the fowl be that.

We go just dey look ourselves. shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bigdreams:

lol... grin grin grin I no go chop the fowl be that.

We go just dey look ourselves. shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have never tried it and never will. I cant stand the sight of animal blood but that of human, is less scary.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by sammoe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Small thing. First time was like ten years ago or so.

Weird thing was I used to be scared to touch or carry them. I could accompany mum to shop, but chicken section, no way! Was really teased. Even my kid bro would carry the thing and be bringing to my side..."If I beat you!"

Then this day they needed someone to do the deed... I reached into my inner macho, summoned the dormant terminator and 'offed' the red capped thing. Come see as them dey fear me...

#seekilla

#terminatortins

#sorryadie

#merrychristmas

#okbye

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
sammoe:
Small thing. First time was like ten years ago or so.

Weird thing was I used to be scared to touch or carry them. I could accompany mum shop, but chicken section no way! Was really teased. Even my then kid bro would carry the thing and be bringing to my side..."If I beat you!"

Then this day they needed someone to do the deed... I reached into my inner macho, summoned the dormant terminator and 'offed' the red capped thing. Come see as them dey fear me...

#seekilla

#terminatortins

#sorryadie

#merrychristmas

#okbye
lol.. Weldone man..
#Teammurderer cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
eminentme:
I have never tried it and never will. I cant stand the sight of animal blood but that of human, is less scary.
Never ? smiley your day will come man.. grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dahjhi:
Never ? smiley your day will come man.. grin
I haven't killed a friend bfor bro.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by constance500: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
I used to but can't now, I don't like seeing them struggling with death and the blood too..

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
eminentme:
I haven't killed a friend bfor bro.
a fowl is a friend ? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
constance500:
I used to but can't now, I don't like seeing them struggling with death and the blood too..
what's d diff nah? Keep on slaughtering jere grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
a fowl is a friend ? cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by TDstarr: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2014
i thought it was just me, till now i cant carry it, my babe bought one today, i was scared to even carry it into my car, with the way the thing flaps its wings, men, i will have to pay boys to do it abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Crocz(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2014
I always avoid slaughtering chicken when I was younger, I mean why can't mom just kill it in market or buy frozen chicken instead?..I always ask. So my elder bros does the job.

On new year some good years back, my bros and cousins piled pressure on me and I wanted to prove to 'em I can do it...they gave me knife and off I go!..my hand shivering, heart pounding like an olympic runner..held the head of the chicken, my grip alone killed d chicken and I didn't even know when I cut the head off completely...lolz

Then comes the second chicken, held it head gently and slaughter...trying to be gentle this time, I didn't realise I didn't slice its throat...as I let it go, the chicken started chasing me...I ran ehn!..that particular time, I was gonna beat Hussein Bolt

Since that day, I gave up!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by SaiBuharii: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Na to chop chicken be d koko grin

3 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Rounakid(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Mtcheeeew.... Thread for cowardice...!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by realtem(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
The thought of taking something's life by pushing a knife back and forth through it's neck is just too gruesome for me but when there's no other option, I force myself to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
I don't eat fowl on Xmas day...

Wetin do Turkey?

See them oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Dont bother yourself because you cant slaughter a chicken.. Just learn how to killed a cow or ram because buhari will win february 14 election, and before december 2015, every Nigerian will be rich enough to afford cow for 2015 xmas.

Merry x-mas to christian nairalanders... Y'all get yo voters card ready, we are sending the clueless back to otuoke.

GMB 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by holatin(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
what ! a guy dat can't kill fowl.
But dem fit kill cockroach,grasshopper and housefly.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by kinwayne(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Hehehe.. I promised my self never to kill any chicken again last year when after cutting the entire neck.,it was still moving and running around. *Fear catch me* In order to kill it,i had to stab it in the belle... Lol.. Upon that, it was still running helter skelter... It finally died when i eventually poured hot water on it...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2014
I can't even carry a chicken. The way they flap their wings ehn.. embarassed

I'd rather buy a frozen chicken than one that's alive.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by teemanbastos(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2014
I can only kill a chicken if only am permitted to use a Gun. grin
no b easy tin

6 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by IamHumility(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
just gather the liver to do so last year. I will rather dodge it for my junior sis before. I now take pleasure in it tongue . The 3rd for the day...Oya come confess, can you kill a chicken? cheesy

Ave killed even a goat, so killing chicken is nothing to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.