Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D (18352 Views)

How Do I Kill A Catfish? - Please Help!!! / Is Eating One Egg Equals Eating One Fowl? / Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2014
i dnt kill fowls..........i murder dem

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by elpj: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2014
I have not done that. I feel pirty for d chicken. But I can work on d already made.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by olayincar(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Have neva but I can
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by born2fuckpussy: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
killing a chicken, boko haram potential. I cannot kill a chicken
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Divineluv14(f): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2014
niffymizzy:
Mi ooo....wat if I cut the head off.....someone tried dat in front of mi somtimes ago.....mehn d chicken started running around without head ni oo

grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Though i have once, i don't think I'm made for this. I can't kill a chicken and I'm not afraid to admit it. tongue
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by adexsimply(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Lol...never done it..I don't think I can ever do it. embarassed
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by ElekeNtioba: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
lol...it took me a while but i got around to it. i was more concerned about the blood touching me tho grin grin grin grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by zigger(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
I recently started killing fowl maybe last 2 yrs and all tankz to my mom. Becoz I normally dodge it she wud intentionally send ma siblings on an errand and tell me to kill the fowl dat d water has boiled wit no onearound to help me
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by jonescyras(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
That moment when you cut the head of a chicken in a happy mood and the chicken screamed your name and gave up!........

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
I can't stand the blood and its struggle to survive cry

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Agent8706(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Who says I can't kill a chicken? Who kills the egg I fry with my indomie? wink cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by ziezy(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2014
I cant jst stand d sight of blood embarassed
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by emsheddy(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
i don kill fowl sotey dem dey c me run. Am a confirm animal slaughterer ohhh. If dat kind word dey exist. I dey get down goats self....

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by mistabiola: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
just gather the liver to do so last year. I will rather dodge it for my junior sis before. I now take pleasure in it tongue . The 3rd for the day...Oya come confess, can you kill a chicken? cheesy

I have even killed a lion before cheesy grin #lionfowl tongue
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by IAMGEJ(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Make you kor shoot person die? undecided undecided undecided
teemanbastos:
I can only kill a chicken if only am permitted to use a Gun. grin
no b easy tin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by carluva(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
we simply look for boys around to hlp us with the killing and dissecting, nobody in my hauz frm papa reach d last born sabi kill or dissect fowl. funny sha.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by GboyegaD(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
I just don't fancy the art of killing chicken. I prefer the easy way out of buying chicken from the market and getting the abokis kill and cut the chicken into regular bits.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by chimerase2: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
I dnt knw weda dis happens to only me
I hv neva killed a fowl before
Even dos days wen dey will call me to kill a fowl I will just hide
I dnt knw it touches me I dnt knw weda becos of de soft heart embarassed

But not wen after ma siblings finish killing de fowl
I will be de highest eater cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
niffymizzy:
Mi ooo....wat if I cut the head off.....someone tried dat in front of mi somtimes ago.....mehn d chicken started running around without head ni oo
Chai. grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Me I bad gan...I kill cow. I kill lamb. I kill goat. I kill ram. I kill sheep... But I cant kill chicken because I have great respect for am cool

4 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by valuka(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by DesChyko: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
I still haven't done it.. Irritates me from hairs to toenails.. Really.
Even eating the one killed at home isn't easy for me. They just don't pluck the feathers perfect enough.
Carrying a live fowl sef is stressful job for me.. The soft warm skin under the feather turns my insides to butter.
And this thread is for 'guys', right?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by WildChild00(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
acenazt:
hmmm I can't ohh. not that am scared of Chickens but I Can't stand the sight of Blood or the struggle the chickens do as life is forced out of them.

Why? Are you not a man? It means you can not fight during war? Or join army?
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by chifreke(f): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
i tot it was only my husband dat cant kill fowl....so there are many of u! shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy
i kill fowl and goat for d family.... no feelings attached... hope dat does not make me a MUDERER?

5 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Realist5: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
KILL or Slaughter?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by pamcode(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Omo i can kill but i always pity them whenever i kill them,My Mum likes making fun of me ehen and others tell me i might be a vegetarian
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by chibwike(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
hehehe...am just imaging that the fowl republic...has Nta...i wonder what their headline news would be like..'100 chickends murdered in the space of 2hrs'

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Just boil the water and throw the chicken inside the pot.

Hold still on the pot else you will get burnt grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by emsheddy(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
killing a chicken, boko haram potential. I cannot kill a chicken
but u fit kill pu.ssy(pu.nani) abi?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by caesaraba(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
I can cut the neck sha. Na how to butcher am be the wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.