Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D (18351 Views)

How Do I Kill A Catfish? - Please Help!!! / Is Eating One Egg Equals Eating One Fowl? / Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by okotv(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Herzumpther:
Lol. Most comments here shows that I gather liver pass many guys o. cheesy

I hate and don't eat chicken but I kill it for my mum when ever my dad is not around. I no get big brother.
I can't even hold them....I wish I learn sometime later.

compliments of the season
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by olayinka63: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
kinwayne:
Hehehe.. I promised my self never to kill any chicken again last year when after cutting the entire neck.,it was still moving and running around. *Fear catch me* In order to kill it,i had to stab it in the belle... Lol.. Upon that, it was still running helter skelter... It finally died when i eventually poured hot water on it...
i smell wickedness
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by deebrain(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
papiforreal:
Dont bother yourself because you cant slaughter a chicken.. Just learn how to killed a cow or ram because buhari will win february 14 election, and before december 2015, every Nigerian will be rich enough to afford cow for 2015 xmas.

Merry x-mas to christian nairalanders... Y'all get yo voters card ready, we are sending the clueless back to otuoke.

GMB 2015.

examples of deliverance cases.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
okotv:
I can't even hold them....I wish I learn sometime later.

compliments of the season
Lol. You should really learn you know tongue

Same to you.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by okotv(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Herzumpther:
Lol. You should really learn you know tongue

Same to you.
kitchen job is tiring.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Ayo081(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
i swear,i neva cari am b4
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by showafrica(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
I slaughtered chiken ooo, but what i didnt do was to use bare hands to uproot the head. Its somewhere in the bible not to use bare hands to uproot the head of an animal.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Psalmpy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thank God for this thread o
not too long a neighbour just called me to come and assist her do d killing of a big chicken like dat.
I couldnt tell her that i cant.i just got i saw d fowl it was a big one i before i knew it fear engulfed me. Ultimately sha i slaughtered it head off mehn come and see fowl dance shoki and skelewu d same time urine nearly drop from my trouser.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
JayJustus:
I can't even go near a chicken... so we opt for frozen turkey...issokay

merry Christmas from Syria
shocked shocked
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Psalmpy:
Thank God for this thread o
not too long a neighbour just called me to come and assist her do d killing of a big chicken like dat.
I couldnt tell her that i cant.i just got i saw d fowl it was a big one i before i knew it fear engulfed me. Ultimately sha i slaughtered it head off mehn come and see fowl dance shoki and skelewu d same time urine nearly drop from my trouser.
welcome to the #TeamModerers grin grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by tonididdy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
...and I just did.

mini big deal...merry Christmas ya'all
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by IamDejman(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
I've never killed it before...I don't have the liver
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
okotv:
kitchen job is tiring.
Really To me its not. Laziness is tiring. grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by kheart(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
slaughtering chicken na wash for me bt i hate d other part of removing it feathers and all dat
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by uracefriend(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
kinwayne:
Hehehe.. I promised my self never to kill any chicken again last year when after cutting the entire neck.,it was still moving and running around. *Fear catch me* In order to kill it,i had to stab it in the belle... Lol.. Upon that, it was still running helter skelter... It finally died when i eventually poured hot water on it...
wow! You are a real handful!!!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by mistabiola: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
afi lionfowl nooor we sabi you nah.. NA ur kind go dey travel when you sense say man only you go remain with the killing task.. Nah DAT time you go hear nah lag I wan go do Xmas cheesy tongue

Before nko!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by saintneo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am retired in this art. Killing chicken, turkey, duck.....old school.

Currently, I kill bigger animals in the company of friends and family; I hope to kill a goat or cow one-on-one with knife no gun, it's gonna be glorious.

Lion na Sampson work abeg .
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by CzarRex: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
dis na wetin fowls go do sum pple 2day

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by okotv(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Herzumpther:
Really To me its not. Laziness is tiring. grin
are you saying am lazy

well, bring on the other jobs and watch me do wonders.

*continues resting cause its an holiday*

compliments of the season once again
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
okotv:
are you saying am lazy

well, bring on the other jobs and watch me do wonders.

*continues resting cause its an holiday*

compliments of the season once again
I didn't say you are lazy dear and I know you are not lazy.

Hope you are resting too?
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by okotv(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Herzumpther:
I didn't say you are lazy dear and I know you are not lazy.

Hope you are resting too?
was just pulling your legs.

seriously resting over here
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by arsetalks(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
I can't and to the glory of the GOOD LORD, I do not like Chicken. I have strong phobia for blood hence I don't watch those bloody America movies.

But who cares about Chicken when there is turkey and nice catfish?
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by wolexy07(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
GboyegaD:
I just don't fancy the art of killing chicken. I prefer the easy way out of buying chicken from the market and getting the abokis kill and cut the chicken into regular bits.

Killing chicken don turn 'art'
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by opaitbaba(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
just gather the liver to do so last year. I will rather dodge it for my junior sis before. I now take pleasure in it tongue . The 3rd for the day...Oya come confess, can you kill a chicken? cheesy

if i participate in the killing, de-feathering and cutting of the chicken, i def won't eat out of it.... the smell irritates me. The tot of eating what i took the life is very crazy.
My wife dnt believe me when i said i won't eat the one i killed this morn. I'll rather eat the one i dnt see alive.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by wolexy07(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mehn. No be small thing ooo. I have never killed a chicken and I doubt I ever will. The thought of slitting the throat and pulling back and forth with blood gushing out makes me shudder. sad
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by tomzman: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Funny thread. See as guys dey confess! Anyways, I also couldn't kill a chicken until two years ago when I gathered the liver to do it and since then, me dey kill chicken anyhow. cool
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
opaitbaba:

if i participate in the killing, de-feathering and cutting of the chicken, i def won't eat out of it.... the smell irritates me. The tot of eating what i took the life is very crazy.
My wife dnt believe me when i said i won't eat the one i killed this morn. I'll rather eat the one i dnt see alive.
grin exactly, that de-feathering be like something o.. As I dey defeather one turkey the day before SHE releases another round of $hit.. smiley I be like WTF, dis dead bitch still dey mess grin grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by wolexy07(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
ebonysmoot:
My dad never knew I could kill chicken. Until the day he saw me....after I thot he had gone out. and he said to me, u will never do that again, cos a lady who kills chicken is hard hearted. Shuoooo wetin concern killing chicken and hard hearted. Till date sha I still do cos I enjoy it.

Enjoy?
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by nelajayi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
chai,e bi like say dis guy knw me.i no fit kill anytin after cockroach n mosquito.i ve been forced a no of times to kill chicken n goat just like u bt i still dnt like it n i'll avoid doing it everytime.merry christmas good people!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by lacreamieboie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
I can't o! even till tomorrow... m scared of chickens... let the truth be told!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
TDstarr:
i thought it was just me, till now i cant carry it, my babe bought one today, i was scared to even carry it into my car, with the way the thing flaps its wings, men, i will have to pay boys to do it abeg
smiley your babe even sabi carry am.. One day you will be caught in a tight corner o..
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Ndukings92(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
lol.. Here you are. Try it once joor.. I did mine when I visited someone and cant just tell him I can't kill... I have to do the cross sign like many times.. And the chicken sturborn that day ehn... No gree die quickly grin
same here o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.