Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (33817 Views)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by fromnigeria(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
i strongly believe you bigger than N150, compare it to someone making out time to pay you a visit, bro its not easy.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Mayosky15754: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
sukkot:
what is FMCG ? undecided

You see ur life?
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by sukkot: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mayosky15754:

You see ur life?
cry
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by smartigo: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2014
It was terrible people had comprehension problem. The amount stated was for emphasis sake, to know how little is the amount for peter's sake.

@ ochilikoko. Listen.
Were you the one that invited her? Yes
Is she working? No
Are you working? Yes

If my answer to these questions are same with yours, you must always.

But if otherwise, you need wisdom to discern. Let's your conscience be your guide. But remember this, a lady that visits only on your invite is weak a lot about her personality and doesn't know what she wants. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by iluvpomo(m): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

Ewu gambia!!
head master of muguz
grin grin grin
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by speaktogen(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2014
I luv ur maturity! *no homo*
tosyne2much:
What kind of silly replies am I seeing up there ? Is it that people lack question answering skill or what ?

Did the OP complain about the money ? He only said "does courtesy demand he gives her T-fare for every visit "

OP, it's not a bad idea giving t-fare each time she comes, it will only be a silly thing if she thinks it is mandatory you pay for every visit

Financial pressure shouldnt be one sided.. Both sides have something to lose in a relationship. Any lady who is not ready to lose in terms of finance has no business being in a relationship
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by tosyne2much(m): 1:52am On Dec 26, 2014
speaktogen:
I luv ur maturity! *no homo*
thanks my man.. I'm humbled
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by DaBullIT(m): 2:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Oluwatosean:
if nah u invite ha(yes), if she cum on ha own(nope)

[size=15pt]Although you have spoken very wisely, allow me to borrow you some more wisdom

as for me, I won't follow a particular formula like you described, i may choose to give her when she comes on her own or when i invite her , that's when they say they can not understand you , too unpredictable grin besides chicks love an unpredictable guy, it makes them want to come often to learn more , to be able to research and study you , being unpredictable is a chick's magnet and that's how i roll grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by DaBullIT(m): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2014
DDeliverer:
Nwanne, you are taking stinginess to a whole new level..

Dalu.

What you are saying in essence is that if transport is not guaranteed she's not gonna come, besides, i am sure you wouldn't give a chick an exact 150 naira, its either 2h or 5h for TP

Relationship requires commitment and sacrificing from both sides , she should be able to come on her own without hoping for TP in exchange
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Pdizzle(m): 4:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Samsonklin:

Real niqqa talking. Thumbsup man
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Neplusultra(f): 6:11am On Dec 26, 2014
DDeliverer:

Dalu.
Lolololo!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2014
IS NOT LIKE DAT HERE IN LONDON.......

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by abolk(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2014
She came to make u happy,so that she deserve to be giving.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by ideology(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
What kind of silly replies am I seeing up there ? Is it that people lack question answering skill or what ?

Did the OP complain about the money ? He only said "does courtesy demand he gives her T-fare for every visit "

OP, it's not a bad idea giving t-fare each time she comes, it will only be a silly thing if she thinks it is mandatory you pay for every visit

Financial pressure shouldnt be one sided.. Both sides have something to lose in a relationship. Any lady who is not ready to lose in terms of finance has no business being in a relationship

Some guys are funny though.
they think supporting ladies all the time makes them likable better still nice guys or gentlemen.

In fact most of these dudes are bad guys, trying to attract ladies by supporting everything they do.

If I may say, guys are the ones spoiling ladies, by making them feel that is the way and Its their right to get anything they want, all guys need to do is to say "yes " to them.

In the OP's case the girl is thinking it's her right maybe because that appears to be the norm or because Op has been doing it all along.

Sometimes I marvel at the mentality/views of some folks on relationship matters. What is the role of a lady in relationships?? is it just to be a receiver??
What is 150 that she couldn't pay for herself if she's really loves the guy!!

back in university days, some ladies would say that they want to visit me, well, i'll reply my door is open, they could visit but Let me know when they are coming. Guess what, they will say that they are not coming till I invite them. I just told them that I don't invite people to visit me, because I don't get invited when I visit others including them, I visit because I care. I tell you none of them visited me till I graduated. that showed you the mindset of some ladies, probably because that's how They have been treated all along, they now feel its the norm or their right.

Even during NYSC, my no is no, a lady once said if not that She knew me she would call me gay because I don't give a damn, I can be jovial and nice but when it comes to serious issues I stick to my stand.

@ochilikoko, if you invited her, sorry bro you should at least appreciate for for coming, better still if you want to see her visit her, or she wants to see you let her visit you on her own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by darmilolah(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2014
sexyseun:
The OP isn't worried about giving the girl the TF, he is only concerned that the TF is just 150 naira which the girl should be able to have "sometimes" @ OP: Dont give her TF all the time, if she sends you a bad sms next time, gladly know she is only after your money, because i know you wont give her exactly 150 when she visits, it might be 1000 or 2000. Girls should sometimes learn to be independent naaaa!!!!

God bless only UUU
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by tosyne2much(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2014
ideology:

Some guys are funny though.
they think supporting ladies all the time makes them likable better still nice guys or gentlemen.

In fact most of these dudes are bad guys, trying to attract ladies by supporting everything they do.

If I may say, guys are the ones spoiling ladies, by making them feel that is the way and Its their right to get anything they want, all guys need to do is to say "yes " to them.

In the OP's case the girl is thinking it's her right maybe because that appears to be the norm or because Op has been doing it all along.

Sometimes I marvel at the mentality/views of some folks on relationship matters. What is the role of a lady in relationships?? is it just to be a receiver??
What is 150 that she couldn't pay for herself if she's really loves the guy!!

back in university days, some ladies would say that they want to visit me, well, i'll reply my door is open, they could visit but Let me know when they are coming. Guess what, they will say that they are not coming till I invite them. I just told them that I don't invite people to visit me, because I don't get invited when I visit others including them, I visit because I care. I tell you none of them visited me till I graduated. that showed you the mindset of some ladies, probably because that's how They have been treated all along, they now feel its the norm or their right.

Even during NYSC, my no is no, a lady once said if not that She knew me she would call me gay because I don't give a damn, I can be jovial and nice but when it comes to serious issues I stick to my stand.

@ochilikoko, if you invited her, sorry bro you should at least appreciate for for coming, better still if you want to see her visit her, or she wants to see you let her visit you on her own.
May God bless you bro

I don't know why dudes here try as much as possible to hide the truth and start spewing poo just to portray an attractive person in the sight of the ladies.. There's a trending topic in the section titled" Why is gold digging more of a woman thing and I was amazed at the comments I saw.. A dude was just blabbing even when the truth is staring at him. That's one thing I will never do. Let any lady who wants to hate me for the truth hate me

Ladies should also be able to contribute in relationship rather than mounting financial pressure on the dude. However, I don't keep friends who are not ready to lose, so why would there be an exception to the ladies ? I've got friends in school who are not ready to lose one naira even as we call ourselves friend. They visit when they feel you will fill their stomach when they come visiting

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by bcjpevo: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2014
U guy shd agree on monthly allowance. From that she will cater for TF

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by DjHypno(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2014
That's why I hate some Naija girls... I've got one that each time she comes over, there's always a nag when she calls that she's now home. She actually takes a bike of #200 to and fro and I do give her #1000 for Tfare, still this biatch will still complain that it's too small, "don't you think I'm bigger than 1k".
What do we call this kind of girl nairalanders? Her matter tire me.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by heroarams(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Chai....saw this post late on. I don carry last!! Anyways

Up National! Peace!!
Up National! Progress!!
Up National! NURTW!!!
As we all know all guys are born into NURTW list. grin grin

Yea that's true, every REAL nig*ga out there own it as a duty to 1. Hail a cab for his lady and 2. Pay the T.fare.

Or do you want your lady to be mugged on her way home??
That is the way it is and that is the way its gonna be. Peace out.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Kruzilano(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Dats y I love futo boiz... Cum visit no carry T.fare, u go too trek
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Revolva(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2014
ochilikoko:
My girl only spends 150 naira to and fro when she pays a visit to my house.

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

So, must I give her the money every time?

150naira.....wow na so e cheap na d babe no fit pay for her self...omo naija babes are heartless...ooooo
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by jsunex(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Don't tink so except she spent 1k for comim and goin,I can always giv her
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by ideology(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
May God bless you bro

I don't know why dudes here try as much as possible to hide the truth and start spewing poo just to portray an attractive person in the sight of the ladies.. There's a trending topic in the section titled" Why is gold digging more of a woman thing and I was amazed at the comments I saw.. A dude was just blabbing even when the truth is staring at him. That's one thing I will never do. Let any lady who wants to hate me for the truth hate me

Ladies should also be able to contribute in relationship rather than mounting financial pressure on the dude. However, I don't keep friends who are not ready to lose, so why would there be an exception to the ladies ? I've got friends in school who are not ready to lose one naira even as we call ourselves friend. They visit when they feel you will fill their stomach when they come visiting

I saw the thread, Gold digging must involve gold(money ) but Guys are trading that path too.

Leave those guys that wants to be seen as nice guys. They are fake and bad guys. They don't last.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by ideology(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2014
DjHypno:
That's why I hate some Naija girls... I've got one that each time she comes over, there's always a nag when she calls that she's now home. She actually takes a bike of #200 to and fro and I do give her #1000 for Tfare, still this biatch will still complain that it's too small, "don't you think I'm bigger than 1k".
What do we call this kind of girl nairalanders? Her matter tire me.
She obviously had money in mind while coming, its business. She invested 200 wants to make profits.

Hehehe,
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Speakdatruth: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2014
brito:

Lolz,
wink
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Vikky014(f): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
DDeliverer:

Dalu.
hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by mizkeleke(f): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
ochilikoko:
My girl only spends 150 naira to and fro when she pays a visit to my house.

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

So, must I give her the money every time?
Ah think there should be mutual understanding and ladies should be ready to share responsibilities.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Kirinwa: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
sexylogan:
Haba, you are angry over N150?
Bro, you stingy die oh... undecided

I don't think op is saying it cos he can't afford it. Its time we settle this once and for all. Priviledge is not a right.

You take a girl to the eatery buy things and after she still expect you to give her takeaway plus T. Fare haba!

#TeamFinanciallyIndependentGirls

Girls learn how to regain your respect. If you depend too much on a guy, be sure he'll take you for granted.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by erico2k2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
stagger:
This OP man. You think you have started to spend. Wait until you get married. Then you will know the meaning of the word spending. You get luck sef say na provocative text she send you. Wait until your wife seizes your car keys or locks the door and puts the key where you can't find it. You will beg for mercy that day. Women are powerful o. No joke with them.
If that's how your wife behaves then you are doomed

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by DjHypno(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
ideology:

She obviously had money in mind while coming, its business. She invested 200 wants to make profits.

Hehehe,
Lol... Still got me laughing....

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by ideology(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
DjHypno:
Lol... Still got me laughing....
I don talk my own o o
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by SenatorJames(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Hmmmmmn
Must you pay tithe every Sunday ?
No! Only when you have new income or salary. But you must pay every Sunday if you are a business person/regular income earner and you may not be able to deduct it on a monthly basics.

@topic. I think she is doing it based on assumption that you must always give her t-fare anytime she visit, because she is living independently of you when not with you. So try to make her understand your stand, but you have to do it in love and gradually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.