Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (33839 Views)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by holatin(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
SenatorJames:
No! Only when you have new income or salary. But you must pay every Sunday if you are a business person/regular income earner and you may not be able to deduct it on a monthly basics.

@topic. I think she is doing it based on assumption that you must always give her t-fare anytime she visit, because she is living independently of you when not with you. So try to make her understand your stand, but you have to do it in love and gradually.
what re you saying
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by iampartyboy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
chimimi:
Why not?do u expect her 2 trek home? tongue

she trek come? is he paying her for visiting him?
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by iampartyboy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
embarassed
okiezman:
Only broke girls demand for transport fare always....can genevive task the boyfriend transport fare??

Abi? embarassed
okiezman:
Only broke girls demand for transport fare always....can genevive task the boyfriend transport fare??

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by iampartyboy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
;Di've told u times without number. Stop child abuse. stop doing those 15year old girls. They will only frustrate you. I guess this one is one of them grin

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by okiezman(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
iampartyboy:
embarassed

Abi? embarassed

Abi?

I tell you
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Chimezie198(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2014
2rez:

The dumbest, suckest, lamest, so sick kinda comment from an acclaimed grown up adult otherwise known as a psychopath. Go on & hit back @ me Numbskull, it wouldn't change my comment about u. Retards unleashed to dominate NL lately, guess u their kingpin. Damn!
where dis one frm come out?
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by daramz1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its based on understanding and the gurl need not abuse the act of givn her alwys. Though its an act of responsibility on the guys part.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Angelina996(f): 3:21am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
What kind of silly replies am I seeing up there ? Is it that people lack question answering skill or what ?

Did the OP complain about the money ? He only said "does courtesy demand he gives her T-fare for every visit "

OP, it's not a bad idea giving t-fare each time she comes, it will only be a silly thing if she thinks it is mandatory you pay for every visit

Financial pressure shouldnt be one sided.. Both sides have something to lose in a relationship. Any lady who is not ready to lose in terms of finance has no business being in a relationship
As in...I gbadun this reply die! Accurate answer, mahn!
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by sexylogan(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Angelina996:

As in...I gbadun this reply die! Accurate answer, mahn!

True talk

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Angelina996(f): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
sexylogan:

True talk
Lols
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
ladies are funny sometimes, they expect u to pay for errrthing.... *lmfao*
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Bowaley17(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
K
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by jtofineme(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2018
DDeliverer:
Nwanne, you are taking stinginess to a whole new level..

Dalu.
u think so? u buy clothes for her, pay for her hair, some times u buy food stuffs for her, and some other things u do. yer when she comes visiting u pay her transport. haba!! so why are u dating her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.