Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread (82660 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / National teachers institute NTI Pgde 2015 / Nigeria Custom Service 2014/2015 Application Form Is 08067981687 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Akell(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
LordMecuzy:
Have they given tablets to those who have paid for it?

They haven't.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by ENGRDUDU89(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,07053084322(whatsapp) or email: olayode89@yahoo.com
PLS RE-BROADCAST
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Funpeter: 4:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Akell:

They haven't.
Most peeps who has paid has collected their tablet....
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by femeritus: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
surgebitcoin:
Not true.most school s accept PGDE from nti.
Please mention the universities that will allow u do masters in Education with NTI PGDE
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
femeritus:

Please mention the universities that will allow u do masters in Education with NTI PGDE
Lasu,Unical accept wen u av gud grade
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by surgebitcoin(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2016
femeritus:

They are many from north to south. Abu,Uam e.t.c.provided you have good grades. It is the grades that can disqualify a person from getting admission.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Funpeter: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2016
surgebitcoin:

They are many from north to south. Abu,Uam e.t.c.provided you have good grades. It is the grades that can disqualify a person from getting admission.
What are the grade obtainable at NTI?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by LordMecuzy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
After paying for Tab and school fees. What's next?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Akell(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
LordMecuzy:
go and register in your centre an collect a file, get the modules
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Funpeter: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
LordMecuzy:
How where you able to pay for your fees?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by LordMecuzy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Funpeter:
How where you able to pay for your fees?

Paid for the Tab @Union bank, while the school fees at Keystone bank
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by LordMecuzy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Akell:
go and register in your centre an collect a file, get the modules
Will I bring along my certificates?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Funpeter: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Paid for the Tab @Union bank, while the school fees at Keystone bank
Pls when paying at keystone where you ask to generate any code from remita? and who else has paid through remita by generating the said RR code? should pls let us know
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Akell(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Will I bring along my certificates?
yessa! go along with the originals and photo pies of your credentials and payment tellers
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by LordMecuzy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Akell:
yessa! go along with the originals and photo pies of your credentials and payment tellers

Thanks Bro.. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get the NTI Tablet after presenting the payment slip?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Akell(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Thanks Bro.. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get the NTI Tablet after presenting the payment slip?

I can't really tell cus it will be brought down from Abuja to your state, and eventually, your centre. it depends on how many people paid in your state.... if only one person paid, they can't send just one down. so, most times, it takes little above 4 weeks.

however, make sure you pay early....and pay in Union bank for the tab. but pay for.other fees in Keystone. You can contact your centre manager before payment though.

concerning the 'exact' or near exact time of delivery, I'll get in touch with you tomorrow.

I've not got mine though, but I've got friends in my centre who has got theirs.

N.B: your application form is very important, bring along the form with its photocopy.
your local government of origin too,
and other credentials.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nacre1: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good evening. Please is admission still on? Tanx
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nacre1: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Taeewo:
still available, u can get d pin in keystone bank

Okay. Tanx. How far have they gone into the semester? When is the first semester exam starting?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
August and not too far as u can cover up wen u get ur material
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by LordMecuzy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Akell:

I can't really tell cus it will be brought down from Abuja to your state, and eventually, your centre. it depends on how many people paid in your state.... if only one person paid, they can't send just one down. so, most times, it takes little above 4 weeks.

however, make sure you pay early....and pay in Union bank for the tab. but pay for.other fees in Keystone. You can contact your centre manager before payment though.

concerning the 'exact' or near exact time of delivery, I'll get in touch with you tomorrow.

I've not got mine though, but I've got friends in my centre who has got theirs.

N.B: your application form is very important, bring along the form with its photocopy.
your local government of origin too,
and other credentials.

Thanks Bro...The Tablet hope we can do other things with it aside the NTI stuffs
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Akell(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Thanks Bro...The Tablet hope we can do other things with it aside the NTI stuffs

I was made to understand that it takes 2 weeks for the tab to be delivered after payment.

the Tab is awesome except for the camera which is just 2MP
it has 16G internal memory
Android 4.4
Dual sim
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Tobsam237(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Guys.... I paid part payment for the computer tablet and tution fee for first semester...

but... I can't access my tutuion slip.....

After inputing the pins i ot from the bank.... I get an error message; "INVALID PIN or GSM NO or TABLET FEE NOT FULLY PAID"

What can I do about this?

Must I make full payment for the Tablet in first semester??
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by anthoi(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2016
Tobsam237:
Guys.... I paid part payment for the computer tablet and tution fee for first semester...

but... I can't access my tutuion slip.....

After inputing the pins i ot from the bank.... I get an error message; "INVALID PIN or GSM NO or TABLET FEE NOT FULLY PAID"

What can I do about this?

Must I make full payment for the Tablet in first semester??
I guess u should have paid the tablet fee completely. Which bank did u pay the tablet fee to and how was it done?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by meemeee: 2:28pm On May 02, 2016
Please, I need to be sure, hope there won't be any issue when paying the balance for the tab at Union bank, since I paid the first part at keystone?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Tobsam237(m): 1:17am On May 03, 2016
anthoi:

I guess u should have paid the tablet fee completely. Which bank did u pay the tablet fee to and how was it done?

But... i thought it's permitted to make half payment for the computer tablet...

I made payment @ KEYSTONE BANK OKOTA.... and I got my pins.....

d pins for application and admission letter worked except d tutuion...

I m reali confused
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by anthoi(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2016
Tablet pay are no longer payed at keystone bank but at Union bank.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by shilees(f): 11:53am On May 19, 2016
Good morning can I still apply to NTI hop it's not so late
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2016
Yes
shilees:
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by surgebitcoin(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2016
shilees:
It is not late.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by gpercuxionz(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2016
please is the form still out and can i still apply now,or should i wait till next session and around what time will the form be out
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2016
Still available..
gpercuxionz:
please is the form still out and can i still apply now,or should i wait till next session and around what time will the form be out
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Funpeter: 8:07pm On May 21, 2016
please need help concerning my tablet i forgot the pattern i use for the security and now am trying to reset it which has been difficult......have tried few engineer non seems to understand it. any help will be appreciated.....Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.