Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

You And Me - Forum Games (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You And Me (47951 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
You did not miss me :-(
Re: You And Me by bejeria101(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2015
HFOG:
You did not miss me :-(

Ope o! Our angel is back,sound the trumpet,play the flutes,beat the drums,eat the food hehehe. Wow nice to see thee again.

1 Like

Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You can be a thousand miles away, but keeping in touch affectionately is all you can give me
you know I've got all the love and affection for you baby, all i need from you is to tenderly love me.
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2015
bejeria101:

Ope o! Our angel is back,sound the trumpet,play the flutes,beat the drums,eat the food hehehe. Wow nice to see thee again.
You, Our bishop wants my head to swell and burst oh. Pls pity me

2 Likes

Re: You And Me by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you know I've got all the love and affection for you baby, all i need from you is to tenderly love me.

You can be rest assured that love cannot be hidden if truly it is available, nor can it be found when truly it ain't available. trust me!
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:

You trying to cheat on me? undecided
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You can be rest assured that love cannot be hidden if truly it is available, nor can it be found when truly it ain't available. trust me!

You should stay off Tiffany, for she's meant for none but me! angry tongue
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
HFOG:

You, Our bishop wants my head to swell and burst oh. Pls pity me

You came back empty handed so I say, you owe me... tongue

1 Like

Re: You And Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

You should stay off Tiffany, for she's meant for none but me! angry tongue

You may not know that only learners actively claim/fight over mature babes behind her back. Correct Babes like water always find their level. Check this thread-line, if only you can handle it, cos the babe's mind and true confessions speak volumes for me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

You make me laugh in pidgin! " Unsuccessful men run after ladies while Ladies run after successful men" so share your tears with me!
Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

you know and your very sure that it is the last thing I will ever do to you, believe me.
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

You came back empty handed so I say, you owe me... tongue
You are right but I wish you would pardon me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you know and your very sure that it is the last thing I will ever do to you, believe me.

You now can see I was right when I found it difficult dancing between two lovely tunes. Time proves all things, even in this case, and you can only agree with me.
Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You make me laugh in pidgin! " Unsuccessful men run after ladies while Ladies run after successful men" so share your tears with me!
you don't say that to your fellow guy and may I remind you that this is forum for games.

Hope you're not taking my words serious? Cos am here to catch fun, you can take that from me.

1 Like

Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You now can see I was right when I found it difficult dancing between two lovely tunes. Time proves all things, even in this case, and you can only agree with me.
you may be right, but in this situation you need only to trust me.
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you don't say that to your fellow guy and may I remind you that this is forum for games.

Hope you're not taking my words serious? Cos am here to catch fun, you can take that from me.

You can never be wrong cos all is game and nothing personal at least not fro me. Lol.
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you may be right, but in this situation you need only to trust me.

Trusting you I will, Can you help break what trust means to you so I reload a knowledge-base in me?
Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

Trusting you I will, Can you help break what trust means to you so I reload a knowledge-base in me?
you know there is only but one meaning attached to trust and that's in me.
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you know there is only but one meaning attached to trust and that's in me.

You also know It's near impossibility for me to know that attachment found in you if the way leading therein is hidden, being your words of explanation. Pour those succinct words that explains the "attachment", on me.

1 Like

Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You may not know that only learners actively claim/fight over mature babes behind her back. Correct Babes like water always find their level. Check this thread-line, if only you can handle it, cos the babe's mind and true confessions speak volumes for me

LoL..

You think so? OK then, so what will you do, now that the volume has been decreased by me..? cheesy
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

LoL..

You think so? OK then, so what will you do, now that the volume has been decreased by me..? cheesy

Lols.

You got me right my dear Friend. Only learners contest another persons personal opinion. I am entitled to what I think. Needless questioning me!
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You can define success to suit your ego but don't let the fact that a man came to you like a man should and hence belittle him. Reasonable men don't pick offence when their women are playing around with men (or kids) while unreasonable men will pick a fight with their woman and the man who she plays with. Hence, reasonable is the word me.
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
HFOG:

You are right but I wish you would pardon me

You will be pardoned when you appease the gods of the land. Oh, hope I mentioned that the gods dine with me? cheesy grin
Re: You And Me by HFOG(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

You will be pardoned when you appease the gods of the land. Oh, hope I mentioned that the gods dine with me? cheesy grin
You do not expect this tale to be believed by me
Re: You And Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

You can define success to suit your ego but don't let the fact that a man came to you like a man should and hence belittle him. Reasonable men don't pick offence when their women are playing around with men (or kids) while unreasonable men will pick a fight with their woman and the man who she plays with. Hence, reasonable is the word me.

You almost got me napping! Every thing you said is your opinion and resides in you. Hence no equerry or contention.

I respect my woman cos "Let her go freely, if she comes back she is truly yours and vice versa " I guess you are not offended in anyway by me?
Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You also know It's near impossibility for me to know that attachment found in you if the way leading therein is hidden, being your words of explanation. Pour those succinct words that explains the "attachment", on me.
you really need all the sweet nothings from me?

1 Like

Re: You And Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you really need all the sweet nothings from me?

You said it all. Sweet nothing is the foundation of cloud nine. This is well known of me.
Re: You And Me by lyntiffany(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You said it all. Sweet nothing is the foundation of cloud nine. This is well known of me.
you can be rest assured that it will be gratified by me.
Re: You And Me by kanmifad(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
you have the tendency to love me
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
HFOG:

You do not expect this tale to be believed by me

You only believe what you choose to believe but I must tell you that there is anger boiling all over the Zeus in me.. cheesy cheesy
Re: You And Me by francizy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
manlyprof:

You almost got me napping! Every thing you said is your opinion and resides in you. Hence no equerry or contention.

I respect my woman cos "Let her go freely, if she comes back she is truly yours and vice versa " I guess you are not offended in anyway by me?

You know that I wouldn't be playing this forum games with you, if you had offended me...

1 Like

Re: You And Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

You know that I wouldn't be playing this forum games with you, if you had offended me...

You are highly welcome for the display of maximum maturity, just like me.

You have proved that we Nigerians are Wise Men. Thumbs up from me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.