Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread (3534 Views)

When A Molue Conductor Shout LONDON!!!! (hilarious Photo) / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by MizMyColi(f): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jbluv55:
My Christmas VN Shout Out to the following NLers cool can be gotten below grin.

smiley

Thanks JBluv grin

1 Like

Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by ijebabe: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yipee cheesycheesycheesy

My very first Christmas Voice Note goes to our brother and fellow Nairalander - DJDOLA - who has been sick but getting better by God's grace and as a result of the love and support shown by other Nairalanders.

FOR DJDOLA(click to download)

My 2nd VN goes to Seun and Mods(which includes amongst others Mukina2, Semid4lyf, Obinoscopy, Mynd44, OAM4J, Jaybee3, r231, Ijebabe, Puskin, Pascal09, Farano).

FOR SEUN and MODs
This one that you're sounding like ur about to cum tongue
Thanks, wish you the same smiley

1 Like

Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by 9icegee: 5:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Jbluv55:

Me dey wait for your special voice note first winkgrin.
*let him keep waiting...I am coming with it...*
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by Bantino(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
ijebabe:

This one that you're sounding like ur about to cum tongue
Thanks, wish you the same smiley

Lmao!!!

NL babes will kill somebody ooo
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by Bantino(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
*let him keep waiting...I am coming with it...*

LL9, how are you doing today?
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by 9icegee: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bantino:

LL9, how are you doing today?
*looks around...who is he calling LL9...?? cos am 9icegee, so I wonder who this LL9 is...*
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by Bantino(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
*looks around...who is he calling LL9...?? cos am 9icegee, so I wonder who this LL9 is...*

We all know who LL9 is... tongue tongue
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by 9icegee: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bantino:

We all know who LL9 is... tongue tongue
smiley*baga!!!*
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by Bantino(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
9icegee:
smiley*baga!!!*

Bia LL9, na ur senior bros u de insult like dis? Hmmmm, na wah ooo, children of nowadays shaa!!
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by 9icegee: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Bantino:

Bia LL9, na ur senior bros u de insult like dis? Hmmmm, na wah ooo, children of nowadays shaa!!
grin*can u imagine!!!*
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by dre11(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Miztola, MuhdG, oyomii, ebosse,
April07(brenda) RaeMystix, Purity1
Valued, JeffreyJamez, mzhorlah, JigsawKillah, khiaa, Jennimma, tosluv12, Sehindemi,
SexyFox, Babe2sure, afribabe, Jbluv55, cdamsel, Triczchic, Godmystrength, Bloomingbud, luxanne, lertee,
kingphilip, AfricanApple, Creamish, Lorlaahlozz,
shayoor, MizMyColi, vosquare,
lovelyronke20, Tuntheycr7, Miracy,
Missmossy, STENON, farano, Agbgift, Reincarnated, ochon, Tashamania
Thatsgirlvixen Harlos Bantino
missberrypop5, Gatjokez, Beey
HFOG, Jobsat34, Rozzayy
KelechiMarie,BreezyRita
Truckpusher Caseless Kingtom
Neighy Texanomaly delightful1
Marieole, naijaboiy, zyzxx,
Elantraceey, shenille, Sholasholala,
Lagunna, cheriepet, charijee, nayah
Lanicky, miztoyan, trypa, Davep
Seunfavor, sexysapphire, 3dimmension
Kingphillip
Obinoscopy, mukina2, lalasticala, ishilove, rockstation and Seun osewa

Wish you all a happy new year
The blessings of 2015 shall surpass that of last year in multiple folds.
From strength to strength shall you guys grow and all your endeavor shall be multiply in folds.

Pls.. ....... Do vote during election time and let ur votes be counted and let's discourage violence in what ever forms.....

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by ochon: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
dre11:

From strength to strength shall you guys grow and all your endeavor shall be multiply in folds.

Pls.. ....... Do vote during election time and let ur votes be counted and let's discourage violence in what ever forms.....

Wish you the same, my brother.cool
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by Caseless: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
dre11:

thank u, dre. Happy new year.
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by khiaa(f): 1:46am On Jan 02, 2015
dre11:

Thanks Dre, Happy New Years to you aswell. cheesy
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by lertee(f): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks dre11,happy new year.
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by Liamm(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Missmossy,abeg come upload your voice note grin
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year o!

(preparing VN)
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:

Happy new year to you too.
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by luxanne(f): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obinoscopy, Excelsia, Thatgurlvixen, Tashamania, Jbluv55, Bantino, Dre11, Lanxlot, Cirmuell, April07, HFOG, Texanomaly, Tovot, Beync, Okotv, Mizmycoli, Africanapple, Miztola, Airbornelacer, Princesa, Joywendy, Deiok, Fabulousdame, Delightful1, Feraz, Emmyk, Prof800, Chycoroxie, Beennkumar, Dechandel, Creamish, Davep, Nobleval, Elantracey, Zyzxx, Akinsadeez, and to Everyone reading this smiley

Here is me wishing y'all Great Tidings in 2015. Definitely gonna be our year of Divine Favours and Unlimited Manifestations - Our Heaven On Earth, AMEN.

Love,
Moi kiss
smiley smiley smiley

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by luxanne(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
cirmuell:
Space booked. cheesy

*modified

VN below, pardon the voice embarassedtonguegrin & forgive if I pronounced yours wrongly.

Its saying error. Can't download.

Undo what you did angry grin

Thanks for the S/O Jbluv55 smiley

Thanks for the wishes Dre11 smiley
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by cirmuell(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
luxanne:

Its saying error. Can't download.

Undo what you did angry grin

Thanks for the S/O Jbluv55 smiley

Thanks for the wishes Dre11 smiley
grin lol, Nah!. Happy new year.
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by dechandel(f): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hi Luxanne smiley
I'm giving you your prayers back in a hundred fold
Happy new year dear smiley
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by Feraz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
luxanne:
[/color][/size]
Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by luxanne(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
cirmuell:
grin lol, Nah!. Happy new year.

So u intentional took it down? Is ur voice that bad? tongue
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by luxanne(f): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
dechandel:
Hi Luxanne smiley
I'm giving you your prayers back in a hundred fold
Happy new year dear smiley

AMEN. Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by luxanne(f): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Feraz:
Thank you. kiss

My pleasure kiss
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by cirmuell(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
luxanne:

So u intentional took it down? Is ur voice that bad? tongue
grin bad ke, nah. tongue
... it ain't a baritone either grin
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by luxanne(f): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
cirmuell:
grin bad ke, nah. tongue
... it ain't a baritone either grin

*eyes rolling*

Next time, don't tag me to erroneous voicenote post tongue
Re: 2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread by cirmuell(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
luxanne:

*eyes rolling*

Next time, don't tag me to erroneous voicenote post tongue
Won't happen again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solve This For Me And Get A Token From Me / Write Down The First Four Words You See (PIC) / Optic Illusion, Shake Your Head And See Who Is There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.