Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Deleted Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (7896 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted Post by iz2much: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
Deleted Post
Re: Deleted Post by sylvao2000(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
Who told you all of a suden?. she has bein doin it for long, she was jst unlucky today, ooh boy she dey smoke am well well before ok
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
all of a sudden she'll sell you. I dun smoke it but i see nuthin bad if she does, cos it even help em' think very well
Re: Deleted Post by Dare14: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
you self join smoke am
Re: Deleted Post by Pennywise(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
Smoking pot or Igbo may make a babe appear kinky in America or europe where its generally not a big deal.But we know the kind of people who smoke Igbo in Nigeria (amugbo pple, courtesy aba mieda).Sometimes it makes you wonder if the Nigerian variety is different.
Re: Deleted Post by aypumpin2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
that is her life, or what do you think?
Re: Deleted Post by shollyaj(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
see d Pot calling the kettle Black huh?
Re: Deleted Post by sistawoman: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
Pennywise:

Smoking pot or Igbo may make a babe appear kinky in America or europe where its generally not a big deal.But we know the kind of people who smoke Igbo in Nigeria (amugbo people, courtesy aba mieda).Sometimes it makes you wonder if the Nigerian variety is different.

For those of us that dont know what this means please tell us.
Re: Deleted Post by tosinadeda: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
na today girls dey choco?
Re: Deleted Post by SeaGoddes(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
it is either u smoke the egbo with her or u get her some help or leave her alone
Re: Deleted Post by AdamBrody1(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2008
Abeg if you dont want her, you can introduce her to me o! I love getting high with ma chicks that knows wuz up!

If your not in Cyprus land, you will never understand her or why she loves to spliff and burn the weed!

You should try it sometime and bond together!

I dont know why you guys keep on getting all the happening chicks and i end up with all these dull, religious daddy little's girls that dont know wuz up and whats happening in town, pssssf!

You should count yourself very lucky! I'll kill to date one!
Re: Deleted Post by tRoOE(f): 3:22am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]So she smoke and what's the big deal undecided
What is wrong in smoking tree, if men can do it why can't females smoke it.
Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction cool
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 11, 2008
She blazes right,can't give you any advice than to enlighten her to stop,and if it works goodluck.cuz am still blazing upon all the advice i get.
Re: Deleted Post by tpia: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Deleted Post by arramyjay: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2008
She smokes it,Do you like the fact that she does? If you don't then tell her and help her to stop.
Re: Deleted Post by switch47(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2008
@post
marijuana is not good for ones health (mental especially ) and other bad effect s

EFFECTS OF HABITUAL MARIJUANA USE ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

The most potent argument against the use of marijuana to treat medical disorders is that marijuana may cause the acceleration or aggravation of the very disorders it is being used to treat.

Smoking marijuana regularly (a joint a day) can damage the cells in the bronchial passages which protect the body against inhaled microorganisms and decrease the ability of the immune cells in the lungs to fight off fungi, bacteria, and tumor cells. For patients with already weakened immune systems, this means an increase in the possibility of dangerous pulmonary infections, including pneumonia, which often proves fatal in AIDS patients.

Studies further suggest that marijuana is a general "immunosuppressant" whose degenerative influence extends beyond the respiratory system. Regular smoking has been shown to materially affect the overall ability of the smoker’s body to defend itself against infection by weakening various natural immune mechanisms, including macrophages (a.k.a. "killer cells"wink and the all-important T-cells. Obviously, this suggests the conclusion, which is well-supported by scientific studies, that the use of marijuana as a medical therapy can and does have a very serious negative effect on patients with pre-existing immune deficits resulting from AIDS, organ transplantation, or cancer chemotherapy, the very conditions for which marijuana has most often been touted and suggested as a treatment. It has also been shown that marijuana use can accelerate the progression of HIV to full-blown AIDS and increase the occurrence of infections and Kaposi’s sarcoma. In addition, patients with weak immune systems will be even less able to defend themselves against the various respiratory cancers and conditions to which consistent marijuana use has been linked, and which are discussed briefly under "Respiratory Illnesses."

In conclusion, it seems that the potential dangers presented by the medical use of marijuana may actually contribute to the dangers of the diseases which it would be used to combat. Therefore, I suggest that marijuana should not be permitted as a therapy, at least until a good deal more conclusive research has been completed concerning its debilitating effect on the immune system.

For more on this topic, please see Donald P. Tashkin, M.D., "Effects of Marijuana on the Lung and Its Immune Defenses," Secretary's Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Intiative: Resource Papers, March 1997, Center for Substance Abuse Prevention. Pages 33-51 of this address can be found at the website of the Indiana Prevention Resource Center at Indiana University, located at http://www.drugs.indiana.edu/druginfo/tashkin- marijuana.html.

RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES

The main respiratory consequences of smoking marijuana regularly (one joint a day) are pulmonary infections and respiratory cancer, whose connection to marijuana use has been strongly suggested but not conclusively proven. The effects also include chronic bronchitis, impairment in the function of the smaller air passages, inflammation of the lung, the development of potentially pre-cancerous abnormalities in the bronchial lining and lungs, and, as discussed, a reduction in the capabilities of many defensive mechanisms within the lungs.

Marijuana smoke and cigarette smoke contain many of the same toxins, including one which has been identified as a key factor in the promotion of lung cancer. This toxin is found in the tar phase of both, and it should be noted that one joint has four times more tar than a cigarette, which means that the lungs are exposed four-fold to this toxin and others in the tar. It has been concretely established that smoking cigarettes promotes lung cancer (which causes more than 125,000 deaths in the US every year), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic bronchitis and emphysema) and increased incidence of respiratory tract infections. This implies, but does not establish, that smoking marijuana may lead to some of the same results as smoking cigarettes. It is notable that several reports indicate an unexpectedly large proportion ofmarijuana users among cases of lung cancer and cancers of the oral cavity,pharynx, and larynx. Thus, it appears that the use of marijuana as a medicine has the potential to further harm an already ill patient in the same way that taking up regular cigarette smoking would, particularly in light of the fact that those patients for whom marijuana is recommended are already poorly equipped to fight off these infections and diseases.

BE WARNED IT IS NOT A GOOD SIGN------------TELL HER TO QUIT OR YOU QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP!! PERIOD
Re: Deleted Post by iceland(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2008
sistawoman:

For those of us that don't know what this means please tell us.
It means he's girlfriend smokes weed!
Re: Deleted Post by tmoney11(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2008
No be small thing ooo,
Re: Deleted Post by MoneyRule(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2008
I don't buy that"all of a sudden" crap,in my opinion,she has been smoking it from the word go! Infact she might have been under it's influence when she accepted to go into a relationship with you! Well if u want to spend the next days of ur life treating her,then bon voyage! If not,run nigga,run!
Re: Deleted Post by MoneyRule(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2008
I don't buy that"all of a sudden" crap,in my opinion,she has been smoking it from the word go! Infact she might have been under it's influence when she accepted to go into a relationship with you! Well if u want to spend the next days of ur life treating her,then bon voyage! If not,run nigga,run!
Re: Deleted Post by shope(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2008
Kai, The GIrl don Kolo big Time
Re: Deleted Post by geolabious(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Sorry Poster Pele angry

I want to ask u some jamb questns cool

1. Where do u meet her? (alagbado, akerele, mushin, ajegunle)
2. Whats her name? (sikira, basiratu, kabirat, kudirat)
3. Where does she leave? (akerele, olosa)
4. Is she a Std or , omo al*t* cheesy

[/size]
Re: Deleted Post by Pennywise(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2008
sistawoman:

For those of us that don't know what this means please tell us.
Sisterwoman my dear, I am afraid your quest to understand Nigerian culture may never be complete afterall.Abami eda is a phenomenon that was given life by the late Fela Anikulapo Kuti. In one of his 'melodic epistles' he criticized those he felt were unduely critical of amugbo people (junkies).Junkies generally look awful but you can imagine how a typical Nigerian junkie will look like.
Re: Deleted Post by steve49ja(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2008
I still dont understand if the smokie is your girlfriend, wife-to-be, sister's friend or just a friend.
If she's your girlfriend;
all the while you guys been going out you never suspected?
you just walked into her room unannounced?
if she can hide such thing from you
my bro flee!!!
Re: Deleted Post by shope(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
Yes and Cocain i guess
Re: Deleted Post by JustGood(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
Anywhere wey you. . . weda na yankee or weda na Jand, igbo na igbo.

If you see women wey dey smoke igbo, make you take your leg talk biko.
Re: Deleted Post by shope(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
and Cocaine
Re: Deleted Post by kumbalo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
ewoo! how manage? she must have perfected her hiding ability for her to have hidden it from you until now. Please she needs your help now!

Talk and talk to her, advise her to go for some medical check-ups, should you think she needs rehabilitation, don't hesitate to take her for some. More importantly, respect her.

God help You. . .
Re: Deleted Post by tRoOE(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
[size=13pt]switch47
Was that long speech necessary all in the name of smoking weed!!!!Nonsense
Look at them, bunch of hypocrites, i bet majority of ur have done worst than this
[/size]
Re: Deleted Post by follypimpi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
Omo igbo is an afrodisiac for us that's in UK.9ija weed different from here cos 9ija own dry wella,but for here no be even jamo weed dem dey sell nah fuckin wet ones.Omo no free the chic,jst carry on with her,trust me she go strong for bed well well.
Re: Deleted Post by Ben13: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

Omo igbo is an afrodisiac for us that's in UK.9ija weed different from here because 9ija own dry wella,but for here no be even jamo weed them dey sell nah fuckin wet ones.Omo no free the chic,jst carry on with her,trust me she go strong for bed well well.

good one grin
Re: Deleted Post by follypimpi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
nigga go listen to 9ice son men !!! ganja man, ganja nah spirit man, trust brof, betta hold on to her tite no mke her go cos if una born pikin dem go too sharp,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Guys Use Vaseline To Do? / ... / Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.