Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? (6806 Views)

TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / 10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
My most memorable Chrismas celebration was the year 2006 @Ajaokuta, Kogi state. I can never forget that year, it was fun, full of life, we were all happy and full of joy. Wish all my Chrismas will continue to be like that year. So many fire works in the air blasting on Chrismas eve and we the children shouting 'Merry Chrismas' in d neighourhood. What is you own memorable Chrismas celebrate, what year, where did you spend the Chrismas holiday and what makes it memorable. Merry Chrismas and Happy New In Advance enjoy yourself and stay safe. God Love you all and protect you all.
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Beesluv: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2014
My own is just to eat chicken

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by natureblack(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2014
2010,beside lake Tahoe California,at about 21:00hrs.A threes0me with two Latino girls in my Escalade.We tried many variations.One girl was definitely more of a turn on the other.Girl A could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and she took my Sugar-cane down her throat.Girl B was a little less into it but I licked them both to 0rgazm and f*cked them each to another.I came four or more times.I had an.al with em as well........

Just as we were about to give it a break I saw blue flashing lights behind us.We quickly dressed and I buckled my seat-belt(I didn't want to be breaking the law,right ?).The cop came to the side of the car and realized that we were all half naked and stepped back in surprise.He mumbled something about having a merry Xmas and went back to his cruiser........pheeeeew,that was close. wink

That is the most memorable Xmas to me......... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Every year is memorable to me,its kind of family reunion,where every of my siblings meet at my mum's place to celebrate with her..

But this year will be different,she's gone to baby for one of my sister who lives far-away..

So am celebrating this xmas first time alone in my house,expecting some friends,if they can come.I know it will be fun too.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2014
The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by nicflame(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2014
not yet to have one
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Oyetboy(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2014
none
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by nicflame(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Yet to have one
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by mistabiola: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Last christmas when I met Barrack Obama cheesy grin , IT was fun though
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by lionduke(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2014
..First I want to note that nairaland front page has gone to the gutters. This years Christmas will go down as one of the most memorable, my family are spending this xmas in our new house. it's a thing of joy, every body is so excited.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by 0b1nna: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Beesluv:
My own is just to eat chicken

Chicken & beer, my dear o! grin
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by waloma(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2014
The eve I drank to stupor that I couldn't eat on Christmas day
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2014
lionduke:
If I say S
And I say B
and you say A
and another man say N
Omoh na u sabi... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by AMAgod(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2014
Cant pick any as the best, all my xmas have always been quite memorable.
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Now tell me,whats memorable about Christmas?
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by rattlesnake(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2014
The day I will fukc my own wife on xmas

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Mine was years back when i was still a teen,every 24th and 31st night we go to chuch and shoot bangers till mama call us,it was fun i swear,missing Ugep like mad
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by 0b1nna: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2014
For me, I can't say it was this year or that year. Though we didn't have much growing up, my parents saw to it that we enjoyed th little we had so...it was always fun. Kudo's to all well meaning parents, sad unlike those who force their kids to blow themselves up. cry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Janeify(f): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Space booked
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by lionduke(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2014
flexten:
If I say S
And I say B
and you say A
and another man say N
Omoh na u sabi... grin

today is xmas. mind your business
compliment of the season
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by tolababa(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2014
1995 xmas when I got chicken lap for taking the 1st position in my class that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by 0b1nna: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2014
rattlesnake:
The day I will fukc my own wife on xmas

The "big rattler" I hail u!(Prostrates) You don bleep babes taya on Xmas eve. Now na ur main squeeze u wan bleep. Hehehe grin *Progress*
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by tollytexy(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2014
2Day is the worst christmas for me because i was robbed last night.. traced from the bank. Almost got shot but considered because i cooperated! they took all i gat including ma Car! happy fucking xmas thou
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2014
lionduke:

today is xmas. mind your business
compliment of the season
same 2 boss.
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by dridowu: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2014
I only want to keep this space for me, myself and i.
Hapi xmas
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by 0b1nna: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2014
mistabiola:
Last christmas when I met Barrack Obama cheesy grin , IT was fun though

Linus Mba. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Deiok(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Some people dey celebrate christmas like nah their last day on earth.
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Packup(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2014
The day i threw knock out(banger) inside police station in my area........chai con see beating when i was arrested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Agent8706(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2014
1995 Christmas, I ate like there was no tomorrow. I remember coming home in the evening after all the childish roaming about and I heard my mum exclaimed 'olympic' on sighting my tommy. I later found out from her one day that the first thing that came to her mind, which inspired her exclamation after sighting my tommy was an olympic swimming pool.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by mistabiola: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2014
0b1nna:

Linus Mba. smiley

Linus Mba tongue
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Chuksgeo: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2014
I think its eh. . . cany really remember all christmas are memorable!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Style Prayer - Is It Effective? / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.