Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones (3815 Views)

See How Olisa Metuh Looks In Prison (PIC) - Cramjones / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones / See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Sir, becausr I believe in the results you will bring, I humbly give a porton of my sweat from my own hardwork for this country. Go sir and win the elections for a better and progressive Nigeria. Merry Christmas!

-CramJones

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Reddit: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Pride goes before a fall

There are people that have donated much more than this and they don't blow their trumpet like you just did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Empty attention seeker that once said he's paid $150k to support buhari. Real people that donated to Muhammadu Buhari campaign wont chest-beat on a social network. You are empty mr CJ, just grow up

23 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Reddit:
Pride goes before a fall

There are people that have donated much more than this and they don't blow their trumpet like you just did.
The op is only trolling, he didn't gv any 10k to gmb campaign. Anybody can sigÑ bank cheque

12 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by knightsTempler: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Reddit:
Pride goes before a fall

How are you even sure that the charlatan gave a dime?

Cuz he display a dud cheque doesn't make it true.

10 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by menix(m): 1:33am On Dec 25, 2014
@ OP... Abeg give mii ur acct. Number mk I fit pay anoda 12k then u write anoda cheque for 24k...

4 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by tpia002: 1:34am On Dec 25, 2014
aarrggh, you people should stop these mind games.

wetin una dey find for dallas again, na ofofo ati gbegborun carry una reach there, abi na una oluwole wakaabout?
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by tpia002: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2014
as per check, that is a starter check as evidenced by the low check number (099), the account was clearly opened just to display the dallas logo.

3 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by tpia002: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:
Sir, becausr I believe in the results you will bring, I humbly give a porton of my sweat from my own hardwork for this country.
-CramJones

can you give a breakdown of how exactly you earned this money?

1 Like

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2014
tpia002:
aarrggh, you people should stop these mind games.

wetin una dey find for dallas again, na ofofo ati gbegborun carry una reach there, abi na una oluwole wakaabout?

Unfortunately due to your president's recklessness, we no longer keep our monies in Naira. We can't keep our money in a currency experiencing a free fall by a reckless leader. We will donate in dollars and get the value in naira. Now bugger off!

-CramJones

11 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2014
tpia002:

can you give a breakdown of how exactly you earned this money?

You think my work on Nairaland is for free? You think my love for Nigeria does not follow payment for my hardwork to redeem this country?

-CramJones

8 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by menesheh(m): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Your money don travel go sambisa Forest and you may be the next victims

Using ur hard earned money to destroy yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by tpia002: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:

You think my work on Nairaland is for free? You think my love for Nigeria does not follow payment for my hardwork to redeem this country?

-CramJones

just post the breakdown of how you are making your money.

sebi una know how other people are making theirs, why are your hiding your own?
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by tit(f): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari like sharia,
Cramjones like buhari.
Cramjones like hand cutting.

9 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 25, 2014
#JustPassing

7 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by GetUmad: 4:11am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

So everything you do up here is for the money and not actually as a sacrifice to redeem your father's land as popularly acclaimed by you.

Thats a great Revelation.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by omenka(m): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2014
barcanista:
Empty attention seeker that once said he's paid $150k to support buhari. Real people that donated to Muhammadu Buhari campaign wont chest-beat on a social network. You are empty mr CJ, just grow up
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by hushmail: 4:29am On Dec 25, 2014
even a child knows is a dud cheque
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 4:59am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:
Sir, becausr I believe in the results you will bring, I humbly give a porton of my sweat from my own hardwork for this country. Go sir and win the elections for a better and progressive Nigeria. Merry Christmas!

-CramJones
ur mumu no get part 2.... cool
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by ogb5(m): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Op is a goat. You can send money to Nigeria by Moneygram, western union or interbank transfer. Not sending a us cheque to someone in Nigeria. Where is Buhari going to cash a US cheque in Nigeria.

Mumu, if you like walk into a bank in the US with a Nigeria cheque that you want to cash it, that day they will surely quarantine you to check if your stupidity is caused by another form of ebola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by shakaTheZulu: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2014
I know that 98% of apc bastards are paid goons

Barcanista, omenka and donphilopus go and get paid like cramjones and stop wasting time here.

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

9 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by seanet02: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Is bastard your Fathers' Surname?
shakaTheZulu:
I know that 98% of apc bastards are paid goons

Barcanista, omenka and donphilopus go and get paid like cramjones and stop wasting time here.

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

2 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by shakaTheZulu: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2014
seanet02:

No it's your mother's name

6 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2014
seanet02:

It's actually his mother's maiden name

3 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by swagdopey: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by aresa: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2014
tpia002:
as per check, that is a starter check as evidenced by the low check number (099), the account was clearly opened just to display the dallas logo.

Low check number means nothing these day, people hardly write checks because nearly everything financial and paying bills is done online.

This is the kind of thing you write checks for.

The joke is on you...

1 Like

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by aresa: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2014
ogb5:
Op is a goat. You can send money to Nigeria by Moneygram, western union or interbank transfer. Not sending a us cheque to someone in Nigeria. Where is Buhari going to cash a US cheque in Nigeria.

Mumu, if you like walk into a bank in the US with a Nigeria cheque that you want to cash it, that day they will surely quarantine you to check if your stupidity is caused by another form of ebola.

And you think they don't have campaign operations in the US? Very slow I must say.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
undecided undecided angry
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by sufido123: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

You just wasted you hard earned money for someone that is reputed to be perpetually unelectable and an "agent of destabilization."

source: https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

3 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
undecided undecided angry

Berem is not what you think. I fight for this country because I love it, but you must understand that campaign funds go to a cause - which is adverts, sponsored articles, travel etc. We donate and we get a part of it too. Ultimately it is for the love of our country.

-CramJones
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by shakaTheZulu: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2014
himkers:

It's actually his mother's maiden name

Son of a rabid dog
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:

Berem is not what you think. I fight for this country because I love it, but you must understand that campaign funds go to a cause - which is adverts, sponsored articles, travel etc. We donate and we get a part of it too. Ultimately it is for the love of our country.

-CramJones
do you have to tell everyone that you are being paid to post on Nairaland? Was your account hacked? You have really changed!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / 10 Leadership Problems In Nigeria / Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.