Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,485 members, 7,770,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? (1293 Views)

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? / What Food Makes You Purge? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Today is a special day being christmas. What kind of food are you going to prepare today? What are they preparing in your house?

As for me, it is jollof rice and turkey and salad we are preparing. We are also cooking white porridge using goat meat.

Mention your own.
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 25, 2014
I wuld b preparing fried rice and fried turkey+salad
And sumone else wil do d yam poundin
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Great topic

Ill be doing whats called 7 colours. So rice, chicken, potatoe n egg salad, pasta n tuna salad, coleslaw , beet root and a spicy bean sald with gravy

.... Better go n get started cheesy Merry christmas everyone
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2014
clevvermind:
Today is a special day being christmas. What kind of food are you going to prepare today? What are they preparing in your house?

As for me, it is jollof rice and turkey and salad we are preparing. We are also cooking white porridge using goat meat.

Mention your own.

please post a pic of the porriege made of goat meat... Sounds strange but id like to see cheesy
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Chakakhan:

please post a pic of the porriege made of goat meat... Sounds strange but id like to see cheesy
preparation just started. Do u like goat meat? The porridge will be made especially for visitors we are expecting.
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2014
clevvermind:
preparation just started. Do u like goat meat? The porridge will be made especially for visitors we are expecting.

Iv never eaten it before.... Im just thinking how does one make a porriedge of meat

Guess ill find out today cheesy ... Hope the ladies cookin wont mind u snapping some pics
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Chakakhan:

Iv never eaten it before.... Im just thinking how does one make a porriedge of meat

Guess ill find out today cheesy ... Hope the ladies cookin wont mind u snapping some pics
but i'm nt the one preparing it sha. I dnt even know how to prepare that. Just waiting till they will finish cooking it so that i would have a thirst.
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by bisi16(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Me na semo and ofe nsala wit chicken I go wak.. rice is mainstream
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2014
bisi16:
Me na semo and ofe nsala wit chicken I go wak.. rice is mainstream
this will be nice.
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Fufu and afang is on the menu. No Rice.

Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2014
tchidi:
Brb
what are u preparing?
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Fried rice and salad tins on board.
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Mariecakes(f): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2014
beans n plantain/potato smiley
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2014
clevvermind:
Fried rice and salad tins on board.

Peppersoup, Orijin...
Main course, Fufu and Afang
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2014
tchidi:

Peppersoup, Orijin...
Main course, Fufu and Afang
nice one.
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Mariecakes:
beans n plantain/potato smiley
cooking beans today?
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Mariecakes(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2014
clevvermind:
cooking beans today?
Yes ooo....dat is what i feel like eating
confirm beans n plantain with dried fish, pepper (fresh rodo) and yoruba palm oil... ;-)
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by clevvermind(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mariecakes:

Yes ooo....dat is what i feel like eating
confirm beans n plantain with dried fish, pepper (fresh rodo) and yoruba palm oil... ;-)
well, nice.
Re: What Food Are You Preparing Today Being Christmas? by Mariecakes(f): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
clevvermind:
well, nice.
very..

(1) (Reply)

My Kitchen Exploits / How Many Bottles Of Beer Gets You High ? / Easy Efo-riro Recipe! For That Perfect Weekend Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.