Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: (4590 Views)

Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) / Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal / Remodeled Lagos Airport Terminal Finished, To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by martynsnet: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
icebeatz:

Cant a nigga feel himself? Does my claim affect you in anyway at all?
Besides, u were not the person I was replying to. I was replying musaibrahim1 who asked me to "go out more often". So I replied by saying that I have been to alot of places and have only experienced such in nigeria.

Didnt know travelling out is still such a big deal... even if I am lying (which im not), does it in anyway negatively affect you.??

Besides, I didnt post any picture of any airport. Check the user names and see for yourself.

What are you trying to prove? That im a liar?? Or that you know everywhere in the world?
Or both?

Nawa for people ohhh.

Even if I have lived all my life in ajegunle, cant u just let a nigga shine??

Seriously nawa for people like u.
Na una sabi pass....

This is supposed to be educative.
I wouldnt be asking these questions if I knew the answer.... challenging my claim that I have travelled to alot of countries (in reply to musaibrahim1) is not pertinent to tye issue at hand.

Sorry, I didn't notice u weren't the one who posted the pics. @tonyspike

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
martynsnet:

Sorry, I didn't notice u weren't the one who posted the pics. @tonyspike

Be careful so you would break your legs from jumping to conclusion.
Your sins have been forgiven.
Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by martynsnet: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
icebeatz:

Be careful so you would break your legs from jumping to conclusion.
Your sins have been forgiven.

lol funny guy.
Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
For relativity to this thread, I've taken pictures at LAX, Houston, Madrid and LOS.

I asked a LEO at LOS and he said it was okay.
Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by omanzo02: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
I took these and many more last month unhindered. I even used flash that could have attracted security.

Benin and MMA international.

Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
omanzo02:
I took these and many more last month unhindered. I even used flash that could have attracted security.

Benin and MMA international.

obviously, they had no inkling you were taking pictures.
see, i am not totally sure this happens all the time but i have witnessed it happen twice.... korokoro before my two naked eyes!!
Re: Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: by NnamdiN: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maybe 9/11 inspired. Does one need a phone to spy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do / The Western Nigeria, Nigerians And The Truth / This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.