Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Well Do You Know Idi Amini Ada? Did He Predict USA To Black President? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Well Do You Know Idi Amini Ada? Did He Predict USA To Black President? (690 Views)

Meet The Woman Likely To Be Brazil's First Black President / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / We Already Had A Black President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Idi Amini Ada? Did He Predict USA To Black President? by hmboni: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Former President of Uganda, Idi was known to be a strong leader during his time. A man who thought he could take on Israel by himself and his country. He is also known for his famous speech that really made him popular. In one interview, he said that Black AMericans should seek independence and become prominent in USA. Well it has come true. Check the video herehttp://www.myafricanow.com/idi-amini-best-speech-ever-very-funny/. Meanwhile enjoy one of his speech to the Queen of UK.

For those of us who English is not their first language, read on!!Here is a speech delivered by Idi Amin at a sumptuous luncheon hosted By Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain .

“My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible ministers and members of parliament, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen. I hereby thank you completely…..Mr. Queen, sir; and also what he has done for me and my fellow Uganda who come with me.

We have really eaten very much. And we are fed up completely:And also very thanks to you keenly open up from all windows: so that those plenty climates can come into lunch. But before I go back to my country with a plane from the Entebbe airport of London I wish to invitation you Mr. Queen, to become home to Uganda so that we can also revenge on you .

You will eat a full cow:and also feel up your stomach and walk with difficult because of full stomach completely. Even when you want to rest at night; I will make sure that you sleep on top of me in the top up stairs of my mansion completely so that you can enjoy all the gravity of fresh air.

“But now am sorry because I have to tell you that I have made a shortcall on you only. But next time I shall make a long call on you to last the whole moon completely. Thank you very much to allow me to UnCloth you completely before these extinguished ladies undergentlemen sir.

Lastly but not list, I ask the band to play our international anthem of the republic of Uganda and also the British international anthem..Your majesty sir, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and from thebottoms of all the people of Uganda .

With this few words I thank you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Hypocrite Of 2015 in Nigeria is GEJ / Outrage As 80 Year Footage Of Seven-year-old Queen Being Taught A Nazi Salute / Apocalyptic Scenes As Wildfires Set Vehicles Alight In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.