Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan (4219 Views)

Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by trendysturvs(f): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2014
A Japanese artist who makes objects such as phone cases, kayaks and picture frames shaped like her own vagina has been charged with distributing ‘obscene’ data. The charges follow Megumi Igarashi’s arrest this month after she raised funds online to pay for a genital-shaped kayak which she made on a 3D printer. The 42-year-old was first arrested in July, but was freed after several days following a legal appeal and after thousands of people signed a petition demanding her release.

More here - http://.com/2014/12/25/artist-who-makes-objects-that-look-like-her-vagina-charged-in-japan/

Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by Pinnacle(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Funny world
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by qadeerkug(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2014
cheesy
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Thats nt how my vagiina looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by delishpot: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2014
That her hole is big oo shocked shocked
She should be arrested again.

5 Likes

Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by holatin(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Really
please proof to me

2 Likes

Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2014
holatin:
Really
please proof to me
no
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by holatin(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
no
envisioning you naked.
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by simp: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:

May be your own is imported
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2014
holatin:
envisioning you naked.
hmm stop being a pervert tongue
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
delishpot:
That her hole is big oo shocked shocked
She should be arrested again.
WTF. what a comment

1 Like

Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Spoilt child. I think u need koboko very strong koboko.
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by delishpot: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2014
profjustine:
WTF. what a comment

Oh well, when a woman decides to put her very private body part on diaplay, she should expect people to disrespect it.
What is the use of making a boat in shape of her v@gina? Who gives a fμck what her v@ginal boat looks like? Shior to her.
They should re arrest her and flog her too.
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by ericiland: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Picture or I dnt believe
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by Dabss(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
who da fuc,k asked you?

3 Likes

Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by ifoundmyperfect: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Any womanhood that looks like this is finished. WTH?
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by CrazyScientist: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:
Any womanhood that looks like this is finished. WTH?

You took the words out of my mouth, no cl.it
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by holatin(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm stop being a pervert tongue
hahahahaha per What ??
Luhsimp
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by PHAYOL81: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omo na creativity o.knowing wot d society wants and givng it 2 dem in sublime version is evn SUPER CREATIVE.Wow!see hw peeps petitiond 4 her release sef....na whaooo! Toto sells.
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by akinsadeez(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
incredible. This kinda thing will sell faster than pure water
Re: Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan by eightsin(m): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2014
PHAYOL81:
Omo na creativity o.knowing wot d society wants and givng it 2 dem in sublime version is evn SUPER CREATIVE.Wow!see hw peeps petitiond 4 her release sef....na whaooo! Toto sells.

I dey tell u.. d tin na high commodity all over the world except in heaven

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Again (must See) / PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Animal Print Dress / Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.