Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 AM

Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover (22508 Views)

Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by oziduru: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Rukky Sanda has debunked rumours that she is into lesbianism.

According to her, she is neither wayward nor homosexual.

Find what she said below...

“Why would I choose to be a Lesbian when they are different handsome men out there to date. I have even heard that I’m dating Tonto Dikeh,that’s absurd. Tonto is my friend and colleague,
there is no sexual relationship between us. People should please stop calling me a lesbian, because I am not one.”

Source:  http:///9Al

http://ynaija.com/actress-rukky-sanda-denies-lesbian-relationship-with-tonto-dikeh/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by GboyegaD(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2014
oziduru:
Rukky Sanda has debunked rumours that she is into lesbianism.

According to her,she is neither wayward nor homosexual.

Find what she said below...

“Why would I choose to be a Lesbian when they are different handsome men out there to date. I have even heard that I’m dating Tonto Dikeh,that’s absurd. Tonto is my friend and colleague,
there is no sexual relationship between us. People should please stop calling me a lesbian, because I am not one.”

Source:  http:///9Al

Noted. People go always insinuate particularly as Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by davo90tico(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

Noted. People go always insinuate particularly as Nigerians.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Who cares? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by IAMGEJ(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Observing!!!

14yrs things.

I wish you all very happy Christmas celebrations.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR
President,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by thiefnubu(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Dear Rookie/ Rukky

As your name implies, you are still very much a learner. The only person whose opinion you should be concerned about is God... Every other person may as well go and dance Skelewu on a live transformer undecided. Whether you enjoy or abhor Tonto's poohsie is none of our bloody business. Right now, we have much more important things like our Xmas fried chicken, boos, account balances, and sex to worry about. Your problem is your problem. Deal with it!
Thanks and God bless.

Signed
Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by yomex14: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Ok.
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by hardbody: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2014
There is only one valid proof. She should come and let me poke her ponmo. Then i will believe.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by englishmart(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
rukky? Tonto? Honestly I don't give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Avatar(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
cool story undecided

Season's greetings to all grin
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by countsparrow: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
All dis gals don dey old o, why won't people insinuate when u are not married...

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
OK is that all? am still a loyal student of
ojuelegba senior high school Pakistan

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by MacluvPH(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
How does this news change the Joy that the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ has bestowed on me? Thank you lord for a fruitful year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by asodeboyede(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified
him not as God, neither were thankful; but became
vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was
darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became
fools,
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God
into an image made like to corruptible man, and to
birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour
their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshipped and served the creature more than the
Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile
affections: for even their women did change the
natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural
use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward
another; men with men working that which is
unseemly, and receiving in themselves that
recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in
their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate
mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of
envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud,
boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to
parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers,
without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they
which commit such things are worthy of death, not
only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do
them.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Mtcheeeeeewwww! Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by esn1(f): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas
People should stop gossip. ........

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by donmalcolm21(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
We don't discuss this on xmas day
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
If she's a lesbian, so?

She's not the first and would probably not be the last.

Trying to make us see as if being lesbian is a big deal.

These usual lines is becoming too cliché; A girl will tell you "there are many handsome guys out there" while guy will say "na puna sweet pass". Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by EagleScribes: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Chai. Please what's it about homosexuals and lesbians on a Christmas morning?

Is that our new culture or why all these brouhaha?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by ojaydedon(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
hmmm
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by martynsnet: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
How about Daniella Okeke?
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Kenneth205(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Ok
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by born2fuckpussy: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos.

I refuse to comment!!!
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
ok...av heard..........now where is my Bible?
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by jonescyras(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2014
ONLY FOOLS discuss into unnecessary rubbish like this on an Xmas day!............

So what the Bleep do you gain from the shitty writeup?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2014
See chicks
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Is this really frontpage material?

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by goldenval(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
This world will be a better place if only ppl will for once mind their own business and stop interfering on other's affair.

Wetin concern us if na lesbian or not, she is living her own life... Why can't I mind my own business?.. For now, my next year goal is to own my own house in Lagos state and do better than this year, if I were jobless, I will be coming here to talk about gays lesbian, straight, sex, whose marriages crashed, etc

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
biaka1994:
Mtcheeeeeewwww! Wetin concern me

abeg write am for BlOCK LETTERS
Re: Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Marriage Don d hungry am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng / Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.