Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sincere Questions To Frosbel - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Questions To Frosbel (34280 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:

so how did u get to know that YHWH is the real god and not chineke or olorun or amadioha or ezechitoke or horus or osiris or mythras or zeus or etc..

Don't mind the Christian Zionist who worship the Jews and their bible - smh.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:
so how did u get to know that YHWH is the real god
and not chineke or olorun or amadioha or ezechitoke or horus or osiris or mythras or zeus or etc

frosbel:
Don't mind the Christian Zionist who worship the Jews and their bible - smh.

ROTBL, johnydon22, bro, you are writing and posting like a rookie

If you followed this properly with your eyes peeled, you would have read and understood that we are not disputing that God is "Chineke or Ọlọrun"
but the contention was about the name of God

"Chineke" when translated means God makes/creates (i.e. the creator of the world and everything good in it)
"Ọlọrun" when translated means "Owner of heaven".
"ezechitoke" when translated means the Supreme God

As for Amadioha, horus or osiris or mythras or zeus or Sango, Ogun, Oya, etc they are deities

You can know that YHWH is the real and supreme God by His fruits, His track record, the evidences etcetera

frosbel:
You are slippery and as dubious (no surprise here ) as they come.

In my language as an Igbo , Chineke is used to represent God the Creator hence me using this word intentionally.
Before the missionaries came to Africa and even if most cases today, many Igbo people only know God as Chineke, Chukwu etc and not YHWH which is exclusive to the Jews.
How the hell did you expect them to know him by the Jewish name when they do not speak Hebrew
- duh !!

It also appears that you are a christian Zionist and Jewish slave, since you think God has only one name in only one language belonging to only one tribe.
If this is not racism and elitism I truly do not know what else is.

God is not restricted to a tribe or language, get this fact into your head

It is quite shocking, bewildering, astounding and mind boggling that you write off 99% of the world tribes who never knew God by his Jewish name but names inherent to their own language and vernacular, by suggesting quite ignorantly that the names they call God are not valid, this is as dumb as dumb can be.

I repeat, God is not a Jewish God, he is the ONE God who is the creator or the universe and world as we know it and he has many names in many different languages.

cheesy cool

^^^
Dont be silly and quit been a drama queen SMH
Why are you mistaking adjectives for a noun?
Why are you mistaking words naming attributes of God for God's name?
Also take off those sunshades pronto. Dont put them on at night else you'll walk into a brickwall or fall into a ditch grin grin grin

I am biting my tongue and restraining myself from typing unprintables. SMH

Chineke, Chukwu, Ọlọrun, Ezechitoke etc are adjectives, words describing or naming, attributes of God
There are not nouns, not names of a person. Certainly not names of God

God is a universal God. He is the God of the Jews and the Gentiles

God in offering the gift of salvation to the whole wide world, had to start somewhere.
The Jews were fortunate to be the starting point to reach the world

It could have being anyone, any race, any people, it could have been the Ibo, Ndigbo or Igbo
but for reasons best known to God, it was the Jews
and it was after Moses asked, that God revealed that His name is YHWH

This illustration might allay your fears... When you have a bowl of rice for dinner, you have to begin from somewhere to start eating it. The first spoonful didnt qualify to be scooped up.It just so happens that you dug into that part of the plate

If you check your translated to Igbo Bible, you'll find that God said in Exodus 3:15 that His name is YHWH
He didnt use the adjective, Chineke, but properly used a noun (i.e. a name of a person - YHWH)

Chineke si-kwa-ra Moses ọzọ,
Otú a ka i gāsi umu Israel, Jehova,
bú Chineke nke nna-unu-hà, Chineke nke Abraham, na Chineke nke Aisak, na Chineke nke Jekob,
O zitewom n'ebe unu nọ: nka bu aham rue mb͕e ebighi-ebi, nka bu kwa ihe-nchetam rue ọb͕ọ nile

- Exodus 3:15 or Ọpupu 3:15

It is typed Jehova with vowels for easy pronunciation though there arent vowels in YHWH
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
BabaGnoni:

This illustration might allay your fears... When you have a bowl of rice for dinner, you have to begin from somewhere to start eating it. The first spoonful didnt qualify to be scooped up.It just so happens that you dug into that part of the plate

If you check your translated to Igbo Bible, you'll find that God said in Exodus 3:15 that His name is YHWH
He didnt use the adjective, Chineke, but properly used a noun (i.e. a name of a person - YHWH)

Chineke si-kwa-ra Moses ọzọ,
Otú a ka i gāsi umu Israel, Jehova, bú Chineke nke nna-unu-hà, Chineke nke Abraham, na Chineke nke Aisak, na Chineke nke Jekob,
O zitewom n'ebe unu nọ: nka bu aham rue mb͕e ebighi-ebi, nka bu kwa ihe-nchetam rue ọb͕ọ nile

- Exodus 3:15 or Ọpupu 3:15

It is typed Jehova with vowels for easy pronunciation though there arent vowels in YHWH

In your haste to point out that Jehovah is present in the Igbo bible on another one of your ego trips you totally missed the point that the Igbos did not have a bible or even hear about this Jewish name for God or Christ until over a thousand plus years later !

Correction : Jehovah cannot be used to replace YHWH - http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11305-names-of-god

A few questions :
Question 1. When did the Bible get to the Igbos
Question 2. - What name did they know God by over the last 1000 years before they acquired the bible and heard the Gospel ?

Chew on this one while I make some red stew for my family - cheesy grin shocked cool
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
frosbel:
In your haste to point out Jehovah ( which is not the same as YHWH - http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11305-names-of-god ) in the Igbo bible totally missed my point on another one of your ego trips grin

Question 1. When did the Bible get to the Igbos
Question 2. - What name did they know God by over the last 1000 years before they heard the Gospel/

Chew on this one while I make some red stew for my family - cheesy grin shocked cool
^^^
Are you thick or what?
More than a two plank wood?
Or maybe you should go to SpecSaver?
You sure are a work and a half. SMH
Did you not read "It is typed Jehova with vowels for easy pronunciation though there arent vowels in YHWH"
We have God on the record, telling what His name is, and you're rabbitting ON about adjectives (i.e. attributes of God, He is known by) SMH
For crying out loud, am I missing something, since when did adjectives turn to be nouns
Have the subjects in the English syllabus undergone some changes
?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
BabaGnoni:

ROTBL, johnydon22, bro, you are writing and posting like a rookie

If you followed this properly with your eyes peeled, you would have read and understood that we are not disputing that God is "Chineke or Ọlọrun"
but the contention was about the name of God

"Chineke" when translated means God makes/creates (i.e. the creator of the world and everything good in it)
"Ọlọrun" when translated means "Owner of heaven".
"ezechitoke" when translated means the Supreme God

As for Amadioha, horus or osiris or mythras or zeus or Sango, Ogun, Oya, etc they are deities

You can know that YHWH is the real and supreme God by His fruits, His track record, the evidences etcetera

Yeah we see his track records in the bible... where he demands both animal and human sacrifices, favours one nation, commits genocide, admonishes slavery and rape, sanctions massacres to count but a few... yeah thats the attributes of a supreme god lmao... whats d different between him and those ones you call deities.. agree or not they are all deities u only choose to revere one more than others. . . and what evidences are u yapping about??
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
BabaGnoni:

^^^
Are you thick or what?
More than a two plank wood?
Or maybe you should go to SpecSaver?
You sure are a work and a half. SMH
Did you not read "It is typed Jehova with vowels for easy pronunciation though there arent vowels in YHWH"
For crying out loud, am I missing something, since when did adjectives turn to be nouns
Has the subject in english syllabus undergone some changes
?

Throwing around abusive words carelessly (akin to throwing your toys out of the pram ) does not count for good bible exegesis and is certainly not a trait to be found in a seasoned bible scholar.

I posted a link from the Jewish Encyclopaedia ( they should know better I hope ) refuting your attempt to call God by the name Jehovah , this is not accepted in most Jewish rabbinical circles.

Any way here is an excerpt for all to see :

YHWH.
Of the names of God in the Old Testament, that which occurs most frequently (6,823 times) is the so-called Tetragrammaton, Yhwh (), the distinctive personal name of the God of Israel. This name is commonly represented in modern translations by the form "Jehovah," which, however, is a philological impossibility (see Jehovah). This form has arisen through attempting to pronounce the consonants of the name with the vowels of Adonai ( = "Lord" ), which the Masorites have inserted in the text, indicating thereby that Adonai was to be read (as a "ḳeri perpetuum" ) instead of Yhwh.

You need to stop hyperventilating and calm down so we can have a rational debate, abi we dey fight grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:
Yeah we see his track records in the bible...
where he demands both animal and human sacrifices, favours one nation, commits genocide, admonishes slavery and rape, sanctions massacres to count but a few...
yeah thats the attributes of a supreme god lmao...
whats d different between him and those ones you call deities..
agree or not they are all deities u only choose to revere one more than others. . .
and what evidences are u yapping about??

For great is Jehovah,
and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods.

- Psalm 96:4 ASV

15The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
16They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
17They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them.

- Psalm 135:18 KJ Bible
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
frosbel:
Throwing around abusive words carelessly (akin to throwing your toys out of the pram ) does not count for good bible exegesis and is certainly not a trait to be found in a seasoned bible scholar.

I posted a link from the Jewish Encyclopaedia ( they should know better I hope ) refuting your attempt to call God by the name Jehovah, this is not accepted in most Jewish rabbinical circles.

Any way here is an excerpt for all to see :

YHWH.
Of the names of God in the Old Testament, that which occurs most frequently (6,823 times) is the so-called Tetragrammaton, Yhwh (), the distinctive personal name of the God of Israel.
This name is commonly represented in modern translations by the form "Jehovah," which, however, is a philological impossibility (see Jehovah). This form has arisen through attempting to pronounce the consonants of the name with the vowels of Adonai ( = "Lord" ), which the Masorites have inserted in the text, indicating thereby that Adonai was to be read (as a "ḳeri perpetuum" ) instead of Yhwh.

You need to stop hyperventilating and calm down so we can have a rational debate, abi we dey fight grin

I know you really need to go to SpecSavers
If not, you would have noticed that bible translations do not/did not use
YHWH
I deliberately and correctly typed YHWH
I keep telling you that, you cant teach your grandma how to suck eggs.
Also keep on pretending you didnt read: "It is typed Jehova with vowels for easy pronunciation though there arent vowels in YHWH"
Throw tantrums? Pfft. You wouldnt recognise tantrum if it hits you smack on the face
I dont do tantrums, I leave that for you, that's another of your specialities grin grin grin
Next time, don't be in a haste to read posts
I am a lover, not a fighter grin grin grin
Try again, try harder amigo,
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
BabaGnoni:

For great is Jehovah,
and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods.

- Psalm 96:4 ASV

15The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
16They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
17They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them.

- Psalm 135:18 KJ Bible
That moment when you say something and someone cant think with his brain but with an ancient book. . . continue quoting bible... grin

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:
That moment when you say something and someone cant think with his brain but with an ancient book. . . continue quoting bible... grin
^^^
I couldn't dignify the rest of your post with a comment
- sorry, nothing personal or anything to do with you
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
BabaGnoni:

^^^
I couldn't dignify the rest of your post with a comment
- sorry, nothing personal or anything to do with you
impossible for me to have a talk with you cus clearly you cant think for urself... please we are done dont mention me again.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by godsgift233: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:

lol thats one thing about them, they dont scrutinize the acient book because dey fink its supreme.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:
impossible for me to have a talk with you cus clearly you cant think for urself... please we are done dont mention me again.
^^^
AIIC. Good riddance
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
frosbel:

Wrong my brother .

I believe that he is the God of the universe , but that he may be known by other names in other cultures such as Chineke in Igbo or Olorun in Yoruba etc. in other words he is the God of all mankind and not exclusive to the Jews.

Sorry to bust your bubble cheesy

grin ;DMy friend, I can't believe you are asking for an apology for helping you say what you are being reluctant to say.

Who constantly say Jesus can't possibly be the only way to God since many people had died in the past and many 'good' people continue to die without knowing Christ?

Who says the New Testament which happens to be the only resource that shows us step by step details on how we can get saved is a falsified book?

Could you please tell us what you mean when you say God is the God of the entire universe for record purpose.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 4:45am On Jan 05, 2015
godsgift233:

lol thats one thing about them, they dont scrutinize the acient book because dey fink its supreme.

It is supreme. We are not forcing you to believe.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2015
God told Adam that he would die in the VERY day he ate the fruit. Did he die on that day?

The parable of the Rich man and Lazarus is all we need.$ how many verses do we need telling us about the mark of the Beast? Only one verse talks about 666. Puny brains demand an entire epistle on 666 else it is phony

The only death I lament is critical thinking or any thinking on your part. Where is baptism taught in the Old Testament? Can we argue that since OT is TOTALLY silent on baptism that the same is a fabrication and not the truth?

DEATH is cessation of ALL earthly affairs. But there is more. There is more because the spirit is very much alive. Saul sought Samuel and Samuel showed up. The very fact that he attempted to contact Samuel shows you the common thinking back then. Disembered souls were very much conscious and they be. ALL those 'proof-texts' you are throwing around have nothing on the spirit but everything on the body.

I find it decidedly convenient that soul-sleep heretics CONFINE themselves to OT. NT terrifies them. When you have gathered enough brains and confidence to study scriptures on the spirit,as revealed in NT, hit OK button
frosbel:

Please calm down and don't give yourself too much stress.

Fact : Sheol is ONE , Sheol is not compartmentalised, to suggest otherwise especially when supported by extra-biblical notes/documents/artices , smacks off as dishonesty which of course most Nigerian Christians have in great abundance. I have provided enough evidence to convince the most hardened skeptic but you guys are on a one way roller coaster with no ability to reverse back into the correct position.

Admit it, your gospel is DEAD and USELESS , of no value to the hearers until you humble yourself and learn the TRUTH.

To the ordinary observer my write-up (with the scriptures as a backup ) consolidates the logical position that DEATH means a CESSATION of existence and nothing more, but to the dogmatic bible thumper, it does not make sense, so he goes on an pointless exercise of turning scripture upside down on its head hoping to salvage something to rescue his/her ego, not for the love of Christ.

You are OYO.

I stand by my point of view and your tantrums will not change it.

cool

You love me with the love of Jesus, aye ?? Lol grin

Go love yourself first, I do not need your love. My objective is to silence false teachers like you with logic, reason , facts and objectivity.

Death !

I believe Adam died about 900 years later, do you agree.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by godsgift233: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2015
honourhim:

It is supreme. We are not forcing you to believe.

Am just gonna say it again . The bible is notin its just a fabricated book from the jews, that u came to believe in.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by godsgift233: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
frosbel:
It's easy to de-convert as a Christian in Nigeria, here is what you need to do ;

1. Watch the hypocrisy and wickedness of their leaders most of whom are thieves , robbers and conmen.
2. Examine very carefully the live of the members with the word of God. The members live like the devil and claim Christ, who are they deceiving , lol.
3. Thoroughly research all their so called bible doctrines which are mostly Pagan.
4. If you don't leave after getting feedback from all these points, you are either brainwashed, part of the problem or making a profit out of it.

One key thing to have is boldness, because as soon as you turn your back on their madness they will chase you in packs like rabid dogs to tear you to pieces and further reinforce your decision to depart in the first place.

I can say thank you God for delivering me from this mother of all confusion called Nigerian Christianity. smiley

i love u man. we will surely prevail.
we aheist are in a country where if u dont believe in god or aallah u'll b ostracized but I tell u we will win this fight someday . ( d double a was written by me cos naira land didn't let me use lower case to write d a. I think seun is a Muslim cos I could do so for god but not aallah)
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2015
godsgift233:

we aheist are in a country where if u dont believe in god or aallah u'll b ostracized but I tell u we will win this fight someday . ( d double a was written by me cos naira land didn't let me use lower case to write d a. I think seun is a Muslim cos I could do so for god but not aallah)

Thanks but I am not an atheist, Christian, Muslim or religious person, I am first and fore mostly a Truth Seeker who believes in God and the Christ.

smiley
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=vooks post=29500205]God told Adam that he would die in the VERY day he ate the fruit. Did he die on that day?

The parable of the Rich man and Lazarus is all we need.$

Not it is not, it defies the standard for scripture according to 2 Corinthians 13:1.

Besides this parable is a MYTH, FABLE and some Scholars are beginning to agree that this was not even a saying of Jesus but fraudulently inserted into your 'infallible' bible just like so many other fabrications. cheesy

The only death I lament is critical thinking or any thinking on your part. Where is baptism taught in the Old Testament? Can we argue that since OT is TOTALLY silent on baptism that the same is a fabrication and not the truth?

If you cannot see the truth in the light of scripture, logic and reason , then it is certain that your brain has been caged in the prison of religious dogmatism and religious myth. Only God can deliver you from such a sorry state.

DEATH is cessation of ALL earthly affairs. But there is more. There is more because the spirit is very much alive.

Nope, spirit as it pertains to MAN is breath not a separate mythical person, this is where your theology falls flat on it's face, pure myth. The dead are dead.

If you like go and visit a medium to consult the dead and confirm if they are indeed dead, lol.

Saul sought Samuel and Samuel showed up. The very fact that he attempted to contact Samuel shows you the common thinking back then. Disembered souls were very much conscious and they be. ALL those 'proof-texts' you are throwing around have nothing on the spirit but everything on the body.

A soul cannot exist without the body and spirit ( breath ) , hence when a MAN dies HE, i.e the SOUL according to Genesis 2:7 ceases to exist, his spirit returns to God ( breath ) and his body decays in the ground.

The MAN has lost all consciousness, he knows nothing, is totally gone.

I understand it is very hard ( trust me I have been there ) to come out of deeply entrenched and widely held but false belief systems, however this is no excuse for refusing to engage the thinking faculty in a more reasonable and logical fashion.

I find it decidedly convenient that soul-sleep heretics CONFINE themselves to OT. NT terrifies them. When you have gathered enough brains and confidence to study scriptures on the spirit,as revealed in NT, hit OK button

Oh yes, the catholic church which killed millions together with their protestant murderous counterparts and harlot pentecostal daughters call anyone who rejects their babble as a heretic, lo and behold , this is not the medieval ages or even the age of enlightenment, this is the age of information galore, too late, your fables and myths are out there for all to see, examine and reject.

Don't be a bibletard, come to know the real Messiah.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2015
2 Corinthians 13:1 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 This will be the third time I am coming to you. “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.”[a]

Your exegesis or the dumb excuse for the same is mediocre. Should we discard EVERYTHING that is not repeated in the scriptures? How many scriptures tell us the Mark of the Beast is 666?

Luke 16 is a parable no doubt but how many parables are based on unrealism? How are the listeners supposed to connect with a message which is full of lies. Think through any parable you want. the actors may be fictitious but the narrative is real whether you are talking of seed,sower,marriage,party or labourers. Think negro, think cool
You don't need to understand a parable's meaning to connect with its REALISM. Can you imagine Jesus telling a first century peasant about a farmer who sowed pebbles in the air?

If 'scholars' tell you what is fabrication, then they need to rewrite the entire scriptures omitting these fabrications and preserving the truth as told. See amateur skepticism is idi0tic? You can't tear away some parts while retaining others.

Man has a conscious spirit that survives death. Hit OK opnce you are ready to confront your stup.idity

! Samuel 28 tells us Samuel spoke,Samuel did and a r.etard here is yapping Samuel didn't grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
^^^

Incoherent gabble !

cool
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
frosbel:

Thanks but I am not an atheist, Christian, Muslim or religious person, I am first and fore mostly a Truth Seeker who believes in God and the Christ.

smiley
lol frosbel no longer believe the bible idea of god but still believe in the christ... u sir still have some atom of fear and emotional attachment to xtianity.. #simple

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by godsgift233: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnydon22:

lol frosbel no longer believe the bible idea of god but still believe in the christ... u sir still have some atom of fear and emotional attachment to xtianity.. #simple

i once had dat, d fear of being punished buh nw i dnt feel a thing. its like i was never a xtian
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
godsgift233:

i once had dat, d fear of being punished buh nw i dnt feel a thing. its like i was never a xtian
cus u now know the truth and find out that christianity is just a bunch if myth like other religions ...
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Hiswordxray(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnydon22:

cus u now know the truth and find out that christianity is just a bunch if myth like other religions ...
Is that what you tell yourself?
OK, what is the truth?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Hiswordxray(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
frosbel:

smiley
People are always looking for fence to sit on.
First it was either Satan or God but people sit on the fence and they call it atheism.
Now it is either theist or atheist but but my brother here is trying to sit on another fence which he called truth seekers.
Maybe someone else with come and find a fence between truth seekers and atheist and I wonder what he would call it undecided

Indecisive, confused people.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Image123(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
frosbel:

Don't be a bibletard, come to know the real
Messiah.
Mr, i dey queue oh.
https://www.nairaland.com/post/29394849

Are you still preparing the answer as you stated here?
https://www.nairaland.com/2060992/sincere-questions-frosbel/9#29407898

By the way, this real Messiah that you hint us of, kindly share the extra thing that he has done for you that Jesus has been unable to do for we christians?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
godsgift233:

Am just gonna say it again . The bible is notin its just a fabricated book from the jews, that u came to believe in.

And let me say it clearly: the bible contains the divine word of God, it is supreme and totally contrary to what you described it.

Kindly go to God in prayer and tell him to make it clear to you if the bible is fabricated by man or he has a hand in it. If you can humble yourself and do this you will prove for yourself what the bible actually is.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

People are always looking for fence to sit on.
First it was either Satan or God but people sit on the fence and they call it atheism.
Now it is either theist or atheist but but my brother here is trying to sit on another fence which he called truth seekers.
Maybe someone else with come and find a fence between truth seekers and atheist and I wonder what he would call it undecided

Indecisive, confused people.
lmao frosbel is just twisting the name... he is just an agnostic... google agnostic and u will see the meaning...
either you are a theist, atheist, agnostic (deism)...
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
godsgift233:

O boy you dey deceive yourself. I tell you, though you may dismiss it now but latter you will discover that you ve deceived yourself. People are leaving atheism back to christianity or at least a believe in a creator so its not as if your atheism gives everyone that accepts it solution. Rejoice not yet. You never see anything yet boy.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao frosbel is just twisting the name... he is just an agnostic... google agnostic and u will see the meaning...
either you are a theist, atheist, agnostic (deism)...

For once you ve told him one truth. Let this one sink in him so that he stops deceiving himself with his truth-seeker false image like king Saul before the witch of Endor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured / Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.