Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Urgent Help Needed. (electrical Engineers) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Urgent Help Needed. (electrical Engineers) (543 Views)

Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever / Chinese Engineers Build A 17,000 Ton Flyover And Rotate It Into Place. / Electrical And Electronic Engineers Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. (electrical Engineers) by donpope1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Please pals I need installation guide for this timer 'type st3pa'. I wants to connect it to an alarm just for notification when power is restored..

Thanks..

Re: Urgent Help Needed. (electrical Engineers) by schneid: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
i cant see the pix clearly but here is my advice. Check the data sheet or google it. The timer should have the power contacts and the contacts for the function based on different time rate for delays which you are going to connect to your alarm.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. (electrical Engineers) by donpope1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
schneid:
i cant see the pix clearly but here is my advice. Check the data sheet or google it. The timer should have the power contacts and the contacts for the function based on different time rate for delays which you are going to connect to your alarm.

Thanks man...

(1) (Reply)

Xfp Not Supporting Fc800 Services On Osn8800 Tn55tqx / Etisalat Partners Gtbank To Introduce New Service, Gteasysavers / Need Urgent Help!!!!. I Need Where To Learn Comptia Server+ And S.A.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.