Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend (13920 Views)

Shocker!!! Man Mouth Turns To Beak After Kissing Married Woman(graphic Photo) / I Always Feel Pain After Romance / She Cried After Kissing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nazacent: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
This thing has been reoccuring over and over again, now I try to avoid her kiss..what could be the problem?
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by ramdris(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
It's a disease called: konjijities grin You can cure it by making use of vaseline on ur preek after kissing grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
She pouring somtin(maybbad) in ur stomach which ur spiritual body is fighting against so mate be vigilant don't let it destroy u b4 it we be to late.
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nw dis is funny...
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kiss her lightly next time. Stop eating her lip gloss.

3 Likes

Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is really funny.
My advice is that you shld stop kissin her,you guys aint compatible in dat area.gringrin
Or you might just give her a peck.
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
All these fictional stories......deris God o
Any lie for FrontPage cheesy
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by mencade4: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
you only kiss her without sucking her puccciiiii that is why u had running stomach.

Pls suck her va...gi..nal next time.
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Poison ivy.
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by olumaxi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
The topic made me laff
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Dotwillis1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Stop kissin ha then
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by FLAWLES(f): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lolz;she get StOMACH ODOUR
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Simple.......Your girl is using too much lipstick grin grin grin
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
there may be a possibilty that she has mouth odour and when yho guys are kissing the bacteria in her mouth travels to you stomach hence causing you stomach ache..

just an opinion tho
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
I've been in your shoes before & it can be taken care of

-Ok so do you wear very tight fitting boxers (spandex etc)? Especially when you're making out with your girlfriend?
-well in my case, of which happened a couple of times, I made out with my girl (very hot session tho) & I got so hard that my d*ck didn't have any free space in my 'tight' boxers & in turn affected my testicles, hence the tummy ache.

NOTE: when you're hit or kicked in the testicles, you feel the pain/discomfort in your stomach.

-So whenever she comes over, avoid putting on tight fitting boxers & enjoy your woman.

BUT if the above is not the case, then my broda, its a lost case.

1 Like

Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by MrEjiromH: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
This thing has been reoccuring over and over again, now I try to avoid her kiss..what could be the problem?

stop licking her lipsticks its contains poisonous chemical substance. next time tell her to clean
her lipsticks bf kissing her..
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
U go soon die b dt... Dtz d earliest sign of modern magun grin angry
;Dlol
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Ruq: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
She's Poison Ivy. Where's Batman and Robin
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
MrEjiromH:

stop licking her lipsticks its contains poisonous chemical substance. next time tell her to clean
her lipsticks bf kissing her..
This is the most probable answer so far. Those "paints" the ladies use on their lips contain some very dangerous chemicals with mercury the most prominent.
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nazacent:

Report her to her Mother Op,

grin
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by unapologetic: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
If you've never had Sex before then it's normal but if you have, then I don't know what to tell u. If she gave u a hard on while kissing her then it's very normal and you've got nothing to worry about
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by Emescot(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nazacent:

Good evening, please how did you sort this out?
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by tobechi74: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
She is sucking away your destiny���
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nazacent:

too many butterflies in the stomach �������
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by austine4real(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin

The world is coming to an end

Stop kissing ur girlfriend
Re: Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend by romunu(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
When kissing, does he smell anything like that smell that comes out from septic tank?maybe that’s the cause.

(1) (Reply)

Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi / Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish? / Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.