Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos (28743 Views)

See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Oshodi, Ikeja Top Sexual Abuse Areas In Lagos. / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by naptu2: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ajose Adeogun Roundabout (2012).

Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by naptu2: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Falomo Roundabout (2014/2015)
Day time.

Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by DIVINE78: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
pendusky:

I see, Akwa Ibom had much better, Esp @ Christmas Village here in Uyo but i Can't update because,
After taking much time to create a thread on world Guinness record of biggest carol singers in Uyo, Seun and his mods decided not to take it to front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2048319/2014-akwa-ibom-xmas-carol-night

Since I was directly engage in the stadium which prevented me from updating the thread, the thread was left with little or no comment on it!

I believe other forum will be happy to have someone giving them free info next time

I think I should stop creating thread concerning event in Akwa Ibom, since Nairaland is now tribal forum.

cc Seun, Mukina2 and the rest of the mod. Thanks.
Shame on you and on the nitwits that liked your deranged post.
This thread is not about comparing Lagos and Akwa Ibom, ok? It is about showing the beauty of some places in Lagos on Christmas.
Who know if you're too drunk to differentiate between beauty and ashes.
I'm also in Akwa Ibom and the girls have been cooperating. NEPA line?

2 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
bogolobango:
Very beautiful but

Eko oni baje ooo
Ile yoruba oni baje
beautiful, but keke spoil the pix undecided
Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by kweenshome(f): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
omenka:
Wait until T.B Joshua sees this post. Then we'll get another theory as to what caused his building to collapse. lipsrsealed
LoL Be Nice grin
Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by uzolexis(f): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
yu are not so sure and yu celebrate with them. Some corrupted jewish leaders fabricated jesus birth for a purpose to make the public think he was born on 25th of dec. GOD knws best.

I don't care what some jewish pple did many yrs ago. I care about what i'm celebrating now, i'm celebrating the birth of Jesus....merry christmas smiley
Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by azzima(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chai, see what NL Don start again o. Emeka and Chukwudi will now start packing their bags for small London(Lagos) now. Soon after 5 years, they will now claim that Lagos belongs to them..........Eko oni baje ooooooo.
Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by naptu2: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge.

Re: Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos by metalhead: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Silverbird Galleria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / Female Keke NAPEP Driver In Festac Town (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.