Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card (56977 Views)

Open And Verify Paypal Accounts Using Bank Accounts / Don Caprio Shared "How To Open And Verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria" / Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by suyamasta(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its so annoying that Paypal deactivated the ability to be paid through paypal for Nigerians, That is an Insult! not all Nigerians are scammers! So i do not use it! and it is more cheaper to use ATM cards for online transactions than using paypal!
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Avalani(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Can I buy an item on eBay with my Nigerian PayPal account (Nigeria billing address) and send to a US shipping address?
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:

my father is a drunkąrd old fool
my mother is a whòre
I'm are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre. I'm a senseless goat
Refixed.You need a psychiatrist.Hopeless jobless dumbfùck
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by 1stola: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Frankmishael:

my mother is a whòre
I'm are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre.
Refixed.
You need a psychiatrist.Hopeless jobless dumbfùck grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Smilelo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
yomalex:
just pay, the card you used to verify would be charged

I no understand u oooo waiting u mean by just pay the card u use will be verified. Or u mean say maybe I want to buy something online I na PayPal dem dey use for that site for payment, u mean say make I just pay the card dem go come charged the mastercard I use.

My question be say how. Just give us some example just explain well so that we too go learn
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:
my father is a drunkąrd old foolmy mother is a whòreI'm are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre. I'm a senseless goat,that's y I'm born out of wedlock so it affect me so bad. all nairalanders for u to confirm it that I'm mad I will still quote and insult people here just watch and see
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by 1stola: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Frankmishael:

my mother is a whòre
I'm are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre.
I'm a senseless goat, that's y I'm born out of wedlock so it
affect me so bad. all nairalanders for u to confirm it that
I'm mad I will still quote and insult people here just
watch and see
Chai!
You really defined yourself.
Your whòre mother must be wailing in tears now.
Three things your father wasted;
1 - Time
2- Energy
3 - Spêrm
You dumbfùck product of a broken condom.
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by tr3y(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
ichommy:
Rocking dis since Last year. Thanks for sharing sha?
ma guy, you get mouth, but its not possible to receive money with 9ja paypal na. Them just want chop our money without allowin us to make money!
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by brainbox2014(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
wisecoded:
Do you know that you can now open PayPal
account in Nigeria and verify it using
your bank ATM card without using any
usual back door style again?
Few months ago PayPal decided to consider
and decided to add Nigeria to their list of
supported countries that can use PayPal,
which means you don�t need any old back
door ways to open and run PayPal account
as a Nigerian.
First what is PayPal?
PayPal is an international e-commerce
business that allows you to securely receive
and transfer money through the internet
(Online Transactions).
With PayPal you can easily buy or receive
payments through the internet unlike our
tradition ways such as checks and money
orders.
What is back door?
You may not understand what I mean by
back door but am sure that some people will
understand it especially those who opened
or tried to open PayPal account through
third parties such as old liberty reserved
style, proxy hider and changer software etc.
Initially the only way to open an own a
verified PayPal account in Nigeria is through
back door you need software that can hide
or change your location so that you can
appear to be in one of the supported
countries or by address forgeries but the
good news now is that you don�t need all
that again to open and run a verified PayPal
account in Nigeria because PayPal have
officially added Nigeria to their list of
supported countries as you can see on the
image below.
How to open and verify your PayPal
account In Nigeria the easy way
Am happy to tell you that you can open and
operate Verified PayPal account in Nigeria
easily and safely without any form of fear of
your account being blocked if there is no
cost for alarm.
To open PayPal account in Nigeria kindly
visit www.paypal.com and click register to fill
in your personal details accordingly.
Note: Make sure you fill the online form
with your original details because you will
still need to verify your account with your
Bank Visa or MasterCard
How to Verify Your PayPal account in Nigeria
using your Bank ATM Visa card or
MasterCard
After opening your PayPal account you need
to verify your account to remove some
restrictions that might hinder you from
having full access to your PayPal account.
To verify your PayPal account in Nigeria you
need a valid Visa card or MasterCard, I
mean your ATM CARD if it is written Visa or
MasterCard on the back cover not VERVE
CARDS.
The Ecobank Verve card cannot be used to
verify your PayPal account at least for now
because PayPal don�t allow verve cards for
now.
» http://naijaparot..com/2014/12/how-to-open-and-verify-paypal-account.html?m=1

I have one issue though. It has occured to me that one can only send money/purchase....but one cannot receive money. Perhaps that feature was blocked for Nigerian users.
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:

nairalanders u see I still insult people that's d problem I can't control, I'm senseless because I was born out of wedlock pls I'm advicing its not go to give birth out out of wedlock,I'm am an example
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by ichommy(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2015
tr3y:

ma guy, you get mouth, but its not possible to receive money with 9ja paypal na. Them just want chop our money without allowin us to make money!

Boss me, nah True u talk jare. I do use it to pay only. Paypal wise gan. How business 4 ya side?
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by tr3y(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2015
ichommy:

Boss me, nah True u talk jare. I do use it to pay only. Paypal wise gan. How business 4 ya side?
not bad, i don finally get one job 4 wamco(peak milk). Thanks 4 ur help too. You be correct padi. Infact i go kom visit you one of these dayz.
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by legalwealth(m): 1:20am On Mar 03, 2015
36STATES:
Paypal is a rogue organization. They're still keeping my $3900 on hold since 2013. As soon as you want to receive reasonable money from their service, you become a suspect, and your money goes on hold, until you produce your dead grand mother.

Which country PayPal account are you using?

They must have released your money for withdrawal by now which you can withdraw.

You can contact us via info@ijamsolution.com for assistance with the withdrawal
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by legalwealth(m): 1:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Avalani:
Can I buy an item on eBay with my Nigerian PayPal account (Nigeria billing address) and send to a US shipping address?

Yes!You can do that
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by legalwealth(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Ignyte:

OP abeg, will i be able to withdraw my money with this paypal

This is Nigeria PayPal which can't receive let alone allowing withdrawal but you can open foreign PayPal account that you can receive with
and receive from.

Just go to http://presegsunderstanding.com to download my free guide on how to open such PayPal account.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by conimo(m): 5:14am On Mar 03, 2015
Get your flawless and fresh verified foreign paypal account with FULL functionality or without restrictions unlike naija paypal with limited functionalities (Australian, United Kingdom and Malaysian verified paypal account) for only N20k...we also do instant paypal funding http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by 1stola: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:

I am a bastąrd miserable dumbfùck son of a whòre.
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2015
1stola:
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by 1stola: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
tongue
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by legalwealth(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2015
conimo:
Get your flawless and fresh verified foreign paypal account with FULL functionality or without restrictions unlike naija paypal with limited functionalities (Australian, United Kingdom and Malaysian verified paypal account)

Don't be deceived!
UAE(Dubai) and USA PayPal accounts are still the best which can be opened without spending up to N10,000 even with the right tool using ones real names and other details.

You can subscribe to http://presegsunderstanding.com to learn more about these two account type! !!
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by yomalex(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smilelo:

I no understand u oooo waiting u mean by just pay the card u use will be verified. Or u mean say maybe I want to buy something online I na PayPal dem dey use for that site for payment, u mean say make I just pay the card dem go come charged the mastercard I use.

My question be say how. Just give us some example just explain well so that we too go learn
when you pay with paypal your mastercard/Visa as the case may be will be charged.
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Smilelo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
yomalex:
when you pay with paypal your mastercard/Visa as the case may be will be charged.

Ok I understand now na still the same thing we dey talk about now
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by ewosk: 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
any1 using zenith bank for his paypal account here?
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by macho44(m): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2015
i have tried time n time again to verify my paypal account using diamond bank's green visa card, and each time i try im told that my card issuer blocked the transaction from taking place, anyone with useful ideas as to how i should go about this issue? embarassed
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by legalwealth(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Navigate To https://www.nairaland.com/2485993/drop-all-ur-paypal-acct And Drop All Your Paypal Account Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered.
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by damilonya(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
I have been using paypal since last year.
Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by iretex1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
1stola:
RUBBISH! angry
Is it now that Jònadaft has almost bankrupted this country that this people will include Nigeria
Dollars is now 220 to Naira on black market.
⚡ Thunder fire all of una.

can you update your comment now?

2 Likes

Re: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card by Sombest(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
My guys, see the solution here. download this ebook here www.somwealth.com/product/us-verified-paypal-account-setup-ebook/ to guide you on opening a verified paypal account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.