Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up (5617 Views)

Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
If your a make-up artist come and teach us everything you know!!!!
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
What do you wanna learn?
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by tweeby: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:
What do you wanna learn?
everytin xpecially d eyebrown tin,do wish I can do it myslf
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Everything how to use Spoolie/mascara wand, eye pencil, concealer, eYeshadow brush, angled brow brush, primer, foundation, powder, blush, mascara, eyeliner,bronzer etc...
Lilamartedi:
What do you wanna learn?
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by luvissweet2f(f): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
smileyFollowing...
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
We are waiting pls
Lilamartedi:
What do you wanna learn?
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
khadysaggs:
Everything how to use Spoolie/mascara wand, eye pencil, concealer, eYeshadow brush, angled brow brush, primer, foundation, powder, blush, mascara, eyeliner,bronzer etc...
Hey dear, I'm not a makeup artist per say but I can do my brows myself (perfectly) and do my makeup. The only thing I dunno how to do yet is contouring. But I'm willing to teach the little I know smiley
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by sexymoma(f): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Im In.. angry
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ok dear ls do even if its just the eyebrow
Lilamartedi:
Hey dear, I'm not a makeup artist per say but I can do my brows myself (perfectly) and do my makeup. The only thing I dunno how to do yet is contouring. But I'm willing to teach the little I know smiley
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Okay ladies, this is how I do my brows.

1)To get the perfect brows make sure your brow is properly shapened and free from any stray hair(s), to achieve this you can either tweeze or shapen the brow with a sharp razor (it all depends on what works for you). Please ladies when doing this always endeavor to shapen following your original brow shape (you don't want to give yourself another shape entirely because each individual has a different frame of face)

2)Brush out your well shaped eyebrows with an Eyebrow brush /Spoolie

3)using an eye pencil, Note here that it's important to use an eye pencil the same color of your hair. I use Mac,Jordana and sometimes Air woman color 18, draw two slanted parallel lines, the first line should be just below the lower brow and the second a little above the upper brow. Then fill in the brows with the eye brow pencil (Do not press down the pencil on the brow as it would give it a messy look, just fill lightly)

4)join both lines, form an arch and begin to draw a line which should not be too long

5)Blend out the eye pencil color by using the eye brow brush /Spoolie to brush the brow.

6)using a well angled eyeliner brush, highlight the eyebrows using either a concealer or a foundation a little bit lighter than your skin would also do the job.

7)Clean the edges with a wipe to erase any rough looking edges and you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cc khadysaggs
Tweeby
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
You can also use a brow filler instead of an eye pencil, it all depends on your pocket. The difference between a brow filler and a pencil is that a filler gives it a more natural and polished look. Tara and Mac all have good brands of brow fillers. Below are pictures of a Spoolie and an angled brush

Instead of buying a Spoolie, you can get an expired or empty mascara, take out the wand and wash it well. It will serve perfectly as a Spoolie.

I hope this helps smiley

Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Moz22: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Girls be drawing eye brows like two parrallel lines that will never meet....SMH
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by tweeby: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Cc khadysaggs
Tweeby
Hi
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
tweeby:

Hi
Go through the thread dear
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Moz22:
Girls be drawing eye brows like two parrallel lines that will never meet....SMH
Nobody called you here, oya run away cheesy tongue
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Moz22: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
and what if i refuse to go? tongue Ela Ojukan
Lilamartedi:
Nobody called you here, oya run away cheesy tongue
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Moz22:
and what if i refuse to go? tongue Ela Ojukan
Whatever that means. Bye
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Moz22: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Obvious u grow up in a local environment...

having checked ur profile, how do u expect me to go?
Lilamartedi:
Whatever that means. Bye
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Moz22:
Obvious u grow up in a local environment...

having checked ur profile, how do u expect me to go?
I have nothing else to say to you. Don't act like you know me cause you don't.. smiley
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Moz22: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
lolz....yea, i dont know u ma'am

.....and why u acting like i have been chiking u for long? wink
Lilamartedi:
I have nothing else to say to you. Don't act like you know me cause you don't.. smiley
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hello dear
tweeby:

Hi
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by braindamage(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
...in, till I get bored out
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by tweeby: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Go through the thread dear
Tnx
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by tweeby: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
khadysaggs:
Hello dear
Tnx alot,saw d post
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tnx Dear.so grtful tnx once again
Lilamartedi:
Cc khadysaggs
Tweeby
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
khadysaggs:
Tnx Dear.so grtful tnx once again
Uwc. If you have any questions you can always ask

tweeby:

Tnx alot,saw d post
Uwc

1 Like

Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by braindamage(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
All this for an eyebrow makeover.......not bored yet
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yes I do pls whc eye pencil do u use and again must I use make-up remover?
Lilamartedi:
Uwc. If you have any questions you can always ask

Uwc
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by bafm(f): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Okay ladies, this is how I do my brows.

1)To get the perfect brows make sure your brow is properly shapened and free from any stray hair(s), to achieve this you can either tweeze or shapen the brow with a sharp razor (it all depends on what works for you). Please ladies when doing this always endeavor to shapen following your original brow shape (you don't want to give yourself another shape entirely because each individual has a different frame of face)

2)Brush out your well shaped eyebrows with an Eyebrow brush /Spoolie

3)using an eye pencil, Note here that it's important to use an eye pencil the same color of your hair. I use Mac,Jordana and sometimes Air woman color 18, draw two slanted parallel lines, the first line should be just below the lower brow and the second a little above the upper brow. Then fill in the brows with the eye brow pencil (Do not press down the pencil on the brow as it would give it a messy look, just fill lightly)

4)join both lines, form an arch and begin to draw a line which should not be too long

5)Blend out the eye pencil color by using the eye brow brush /Spoolie to brush the brow.

6)using a well angled eyeliner brush, highlight the eyebrows using either a concealer or a foundation a little bit lighter than your skin would also do the job.

7)Clean the edges with a wipe to erase any rough looking edges and you are good to go

Madam,abeg,pls can u send me bb pin,I want to start getting my make up right so pls I need to knw wat to buy..pls send me ur pin,cos I dnt knw anything abt concealer..pls send ur pin so I can ask my 1001 question..God bless u ma
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by Lilamartedi(f): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
khadysaggs:
Yes I do pls whc eye pencil do u use and again must I use make-up remover?
I use whichever I can find at that point . I've used Tara, air woman, Jordana, Mac (I won't advice you to buy Mac cause there are alot of fakes in the market)

Yes it is good to use make-up remover or a good cleanser as it is not advisable to sleep with make up.
Re: Come In To Learn Or Teach Make-up by khadysaggs(f): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tnx alot
Lilamartedi:
I use whichever I can find at that point . I've used Tara, air woman, Jordana, Mac (I won't advice you to buy Mac cause there are alot of fakes in the market)

Yes it is good to use make-up remover or a good cleanser as it is not advisable to sleep with make up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ankarafriday: 30 Eye-catching Latest Ankara Styles (photos) / Latest, Stunning Peplum Ankara Skirt And Blouse 2022 / Ladies& Men's Wares,Beauty& Health Products Plus Kitchen & Household Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.