Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose (38826 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by emmalezy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God; Pastor E.A Adeboye pictured praying for Gov Fayose of Ekiti today in Ado Ekiti.

The General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church Pastor W.F Kumuyi today also paid a visit to Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Source
www.reportnaija.com/photos-pastor-adeboye-deeper-life-go-pastor-kumuyi-visits-governor-fayose/

See photos below

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Truth24(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Good development

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by chacoonder(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
For what!!!!...bloody hypocrites.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by thegoodone2(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
For APC and PDP to reconcien in the state.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by thegoodone2(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
For APC and PDP to reconcien in the state...
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by oziegbe2015: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Since pastor osibanjo emergence daddy g.O has been busy seen in political crews, something tells me that...are u aware that obj and oyedepo are so much tight that fayose asked oyedepo to help him beg obj once. Some will call this just meeting, but pastors are even masters of the politics chess

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fayose na aproco now, so I don't expect less.
The man like camera pass anything now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by zubby29(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
fayose is indeed a show man,he knows how to play d good man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by tomakint: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ayodele Fayose! This man really knows how to play the game.......

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
I have developed love for fayose, period. Thunder fire the "gay alert team" in advance undecided

23 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by yuio22: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by akinsadeez(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
[size=18] ^^^ What the heck is this guy saying undecided [/size]

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by akinsadeez(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Well I doubt if both respected GOs just decided one day to go to
ekiti together and visit the governor. They were most probably in
ekiti for a religious program and then decided to pay the governor a courtesy visit.
Well, lets hope their combined prayers will turn fayose into less of a tyrant and a thug. undecided

29 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by brownlord: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
thegoodone2:
For APC and PDP to reconcien in the state...

Why will they "reconcien"?

23 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Itulah(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
I love Pastor Kumuyi.

58 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by mazzi: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oshoko of yeruba land!i see u liberating yeruba race frm the hands of Tinubu.

14 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by chymystique(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Politicians/MOGs and their Publicity StunT!.. No be today e start undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by 100Cents: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fayose, man of the people...

GEJ till 2019..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by 100Cents: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
mazzi:
Oshoko of yeruba land!i see u liberating yeruba race frm the hands of Tinubu.

Fayose shared 80,000units × 50kg bags of rice.

Tinubu shared only 2,000units × (3 cups 12.5kg) of rice.

Fayose shared 100,000units × live Chicken

Tinubu shared 300units × 1 litre of groundnut oil...

Fayose shared cash.

Tinubu gave empty envelopes..

Shame on APC, after impoverishing businessmen in Lagos with multiple taxation, they have nothing showing for it..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Samueldo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
akinsadeez:
Well I doubt if both respected GOs just decided one day to go to
ekiti together and visit the governor. They were most probably in
ekiti for a religious program and then decided to pay the governor a courtesy visit.
Well, lets hope their combined prayers will turn fayose into less of a tyrant and a thug. undecided

Yes Daddy G.O was in Ekiti ystdy for a programme organised by the governor

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by nationwide1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Double blessing don land Ekiti. This is the beginning of turn around for the good people of Ekiti State.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by 100Cents: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
akinsadeez:
[size=18] ^^^ What the heck is this guy saying undecided [/size]

His royal highness is Obama special assistant.

As you see him so, he is always high as his name denotes. The guy no send anybody o.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by DonaldGenes(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
chacoonder:

Boy who the heck are you calling Hypocrites?

I do hope , it ain't those men of God you meaning to insult

20 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by okotv(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
beautiful...I know Kumuyi was in the state for a programme but can't say which

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Aidy97(f): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
They are respecting the governor of the state they are visiting,u cnt tell me dt obama would visit nigeria without going to c jonatahan

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by D9ty7(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
100Cents:

Who opened gate for you to escape ?
Did you watch or listen to the news tonight? They are looking for him already and I have alerted the authorities that he is here on Nairaland hiding.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by farem: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
chacoonder:

"For what" is right to ask BUT "bloody hypocrites" reveals the animal nature in you. I think it's not too much for the men of God of this magnitude who have come SEVERALLY for their church events in this Christmas Season to say 'hi' to the governor- even if the governor is avowed muslim UNLESS and EXCEPT he would not want to host them. The problem of small men and little minds is the confusion and the complex that pervade their faculty when 'big' men act in certain ways.

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Horizona001(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
God bless my pastors

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Horizona001(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
chymystique:
[size=13pt]Politicians/MOGs and their cheap Publicity StunT!.. No be today e start undecided [/size]

Did i just hear you say "Publicity stunt? hope you know who the two GOs are....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.