Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose (38830 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2014
[s]musiwa94:

By
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

[size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

Oduduwa Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law).

Ayo Fayose has a problem with his lawmen, that my prayer can solve in 24 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82MFFIRLk9A

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

[img]http://s30.postimg.org/rozixt5pt/1563488_nigerian_road_map1_gif262cb25cb8baff2eb9.gif[/s][/img]

Rubbish, I will capture you and lock you up, d next time you try this again!
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by wealthsco(m): 1:38am On Dec 26, 2014
God bless my dear Pastors
General Superintendent of Deeper Life &
General Overseer of Redeemed Christian

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Goddex: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2014
[size=17pt]Carry go Fayose!!![/size]
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by akinsadeez(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2014
100Cents:

His royal highness is Obama special assistant.

As you see him so, he is always high as his name denotes. The guy no send anybody o.

grin grin grin grin grin his royal highness indeed grin
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 26, 2014
akinsadeez:
Well I doubt if both respected GOs just decided one day to go to
ekiti together and visit the governor. They were most probably in
ekiti for a religious program and then decided to pay the governor a courtesy visit.
Well, lets hope their combined prayers will turn fayose into less of a tyrant and a thug. undecided
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by holatin(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Another prayer for less compassion people after Jonathan.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2014
thegoodone2:
For APC and PDP to reconcien in the state...
Common reconcile u no fit spell
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Boy who the heck are you calling Hypocrites?

I do hope , it ain't those men of God you meaning to insult
Watch your mouth boy b4 calling someone a man of God.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by emmynent(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2014
akinsadeez:
ekiti for a religious program and then decided to pay the governor a courtesy visit.
Well, lets hope their combined prayers will turn fayose into less of a tyrant and a thug. undecided
don't mind these fools,pastor kumuyi is in ado ekiti for crusade...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by harry509: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2014
emmalezy:
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God; Pastor E.A Adeboye pictured praying for Gov Fayose of Ekiti today in Ado Ekiti.

The General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church Pastor W.F Kumuyi today also paid a visit to Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Source
www.reportnaija.com/photos-pastor-adeboye-deeper-life-go-pastor-kumuyi-visits-governor-fayose/

See photos below
hw I wish all d prayer's wil sink nside him angry
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Flets: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2014
APC is evil. No christian alive in the spirit should be seen associating with them.
Osinbajo is a con man aligning with a renowned terrorist who condemns attacks on Bokoharam and a sharia crusader.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Horizona001:

Did i just hear you say "Publicity stunt? hope you know who the two GOs are....
They are Men hopeless,helpless,lifeless,in darkness,without God in the world whom God have mercy upon the way He have mercy on us,saved by the Grace of God they are nothing more than a Christain.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by azimibraun: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Hw many sincere preachers do we have globally? Bunch of hypocrites. Mind you as much as Christians have this fake preachers so do Muslims have them in abundance and a whole lot of fake baba alawo. Religion and politics combining to enslave the people.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by harry509: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
Common reconcile u no fit spell
lol. Wan english teacha. grin
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by funkiebully: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Ekiti is in safe hand, sai fayose, sai pdp.

Agbero people Congress go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by KORLAR(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Yet they don't want to mix religion with politics.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by folahann(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Pastor Adeboye was in Ekiti for the annual "let's go a fishing" tour of states. Pastor Kumuyi came to Ekiti state after a very long time for a powerful crusade.
Osokomole (Fayose's popular name) insisted they visit at the government house.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2014
harry509:
lol. Wan english teacha. grin
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by gannod(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Samueldo:

Yes Daddy G.O was in Ekiti ystdy for a programme organised by the governor

thank You jare. I was at the stadium for the program. We need prayers in Ekiti to clean the mess APC created.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by kennethchidi(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Since pastor osibanjo emergence daddy g.O has been busy seen in political crews, something tells me that
Pastor adeboye was on his regular yearly tour of southwest cities to pray with his members at go a fishing. Its sensible to drop by to pay d gov a visit since he was in his(gov) state.
Kumuyi came for his church's retreat wch is ending today in ekiti. And its also reasonable enof to pay d gov a visit.
So oga ,mind how u draw conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by sheunfunmi(f): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Samueldo:

Yes Daddy G.O was in Ekiti ystdy for a programme organised by the governor
. You are so sick, so you are dead to know that he goes round the country every year for let's go a fishing? You need therapy.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2014
where una tink say dem d get money buy Private Jet nd d build schools sef....
9aija pastors like Camera pass Actors
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by azimibraun: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Politicians will deny you the basic necessities of life pass u like an ineista through pass to the fake preacher who will in turn tell you your problems are spiritual. If you make the mistake of believing them from that point, you are enslaved forever. PoliPreacher collabo. How is it spiritual that our youths don't have jobs, how is it spiritual that a woman or Man who needs simple operation or medication to boost fertility to have kids, what is spiritual about a guy leaving his lover Because they can't enjoy life because they are broke and a lady have basic needs; what is spiritual about a young man dying in an accident Because of bad roads, what is spiritual about ebola, govt responded because of fear the elite and their families could be affected, what is spiritual about the things preachers tell vulnerable ppl are spiritual? Preachers and politicians are so cool with themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by gannod(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:
APC is evil. No christian alive in the spirit should be seen associating with them.
Osinbajo is a con man aligning with a renowned terrorist who condemns attacks on Bokoharam and a sharia crusader.

Tinubu is a crook,he thinks members of the Redeemed Church of God will vote for Buhari because of Osibanjo but he will be shocked come February.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by adepiero: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2014
chymystique:
Politicians/MOGs and their Publicity StunT!.. No be today e start
Better person, you know better than others deceiving themselves here. wink

GOs gone political is all I see undecided
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by tosyne2much(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2014
akinsadeez:
lwkmd grin

Na my Governor you dey use wash so.. I comment my reserve grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by azimibraun: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2014
"Religion misunderstood is poison" Nasir Jones Oludara. If I may add to it, what does poison do to a Man?
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by chimerase2: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2014
IdiAmin1:
I have developed love for fayose, period. Thunder fire the "gay alert team" in advance undecided
gringrin
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Johnrake69: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:
Fayose na aproco now, so I don't expect less.
The man like camera pass anything now.

Lolzzz... Trust me him no like camera reach abia state governor. Orji na political model.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by azimibraun: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2014
" Religion na Politics". Majek fashek. Brother may be imbalance at the moment but he did the song when he was most sane and that's the bases on which I will judge his philosophy.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by patostation(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2014
"Men of God"! They can even visit the devil; of course on courtesy call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.