Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Somali-Sudanese Wedding - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali-Sudanese Wedding (63894 Views)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Ask A Muslim/somali / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2015
^ Where was all this fighting spirit 100 years ago?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 4:52am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:
^ Where was all this fighting spirit 100 years ago?
It's here right now dealing with a weakling Somali boy that's in way over his head! Deluded in thinking that Arabs are worth a damn in a fight!?

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by trollolo: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yo, somali boy. How you doin my ni99a? I just wanted your thoughts on something, How do you feel about the colonization that's going on in your country presently??
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
trollolo:
Yo, somali boy. How you doin my ni99a? I just wanted your thoughts on something, How do you feel about the colonization that's going on in your country presently??

What colonization? Are you referring to the AU who's bill is paid monthly by the U.N. Whose sole purpose their is guarding airport and seaport because they are undisciplined and shoot at civilians when they get attacked?

Glad you made it through the Ebola epidemic. You won't be so lucky to survive the next disease introduced to your people when you phuck monkeys in the jungle.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

What colonization? Are you referring to the AU who's bill is paid monthly by the U.N. Whose sole purpose their is guarding airport and seaport because they are undisciplined and shoot at civilians when they get attacked?

Glad you made it through the Ebola epidemic. You won't be so lucky to survive the next disease introduced to your people when you phuck monkeys in the jungle.

Are you still experiencing drought, famine, epidemic, you know those things that are permanent features of being a Somali.

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you still experiencing drought, famine, epidemic, you know those things that are permanent features of being a Somali.

Drought and famine can happen anywhere, you would know that if you had a proper education. Your weave must be on too tight.

Grab your ankles and assume the position.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

Drought and famine can happen anywhere, you would know that if you had a proper education. Your weave must be on too tight.

Its an annual event in zoomalia, you would know that if you watched the news.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
gallivant:

Its an annual event in zoomalia, you would know that if you watched the news.

1. It last happened in 2011, and Somalis have managed to still be alive for thousands of years. Yet your kind would not be without white people giving you freedom.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

1. It last happened in 2011, and Somalis have managed to still be alive for thousands of years. Yet your kind would not be without white people giving you freedom.

Dude, just yesterday your prez was begging the UN for more rice.You survive on handouts.

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

maybe undecided

But you guys would have died of hunger and thirst if not for hand me downs
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

Dumb dumb

I don't use weave
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Dumb dumb

I don't use weave

Your moms weave must have been too tight when she birthed you.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2015
gallivant:

Dude, just yesterday your prez was begging the UN for more rice.You survive on handouts.

Unlike the Jungle of west africa where everyone is dying from their lack to hold back sexual desires for apes, Somalis actually hold an important trading route and are a resilient people who have flourished and taken over more land than any other ethnic group in Africa.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

maybe undecided

But you guys would have died of hunger and thirst if not for hand me downs

Thousads already died, yet Somalis have been doing better surviving and defending themselves from invaders for over 2,000 years.

I cant say the same for the jungles of west aid invested africa
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2015
axum:

Your moms weave must have been too tight when she birthed you.

Dumb dumb

I understand that education in your country is shit. But you cannot learn common sense, it is either you have it or you don't. You do not have any at all.

Do I need to school you on how delivery works in mammals
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2015
axum:

Unlike the Jungle of west africa where everyone is dying from their lack to hold back sexual desires for apes, Somalis actually hold an important trading route and are a resilient people who have flourished and taken over more land than any other ethnic group in Africa.

Hmmm, That would be centuries ago

But now I have to pay £2 every month to feed a Somali child. How crazy is that?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hmmm, That would be centuries ago

But now I have to pay £2 every month to feed a Somali child. How crazy is that?

1. Somali kids would like to tell you to save that money and get plastic surgery to make your nose and lips smaller.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by trollolo: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

Nah ma niqqa, I meant Turkey colonizing you lots. I must say though, I'm dissappointed. Yall should have learned from the Arabs being in your country that all these people want is you resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJR5CbYBHxY

Oh and btw Were you that somali troll on L.S.A? Are you still on there trolling? Because I could swear you're that other somali troll on there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
trollolo:

Nah ma niqqa, I meant Turkey colonizing you lots. I must say though, I'm dissappointed. Yall should have learned from the Arabs being in your country that all these people want is you resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJR5CbYBHxY

Oh and btw Were you that somali troll on L.S.A? Are you still on there trolling? Because I could swear you're that other somali troll on there.

1. I dont know what L.S.A is.

2. Turkey is not colonizing Somalia, they have a few hundred construction workers, teachers, doctors, and have built schools, universities, and hospitals. No country can colonize another country. If anyone wanted to Colonize Somalis they would know that many have tried and we still have our culture and religion and language. Plus if you knew anything of History you would know that Turkey (ottoman empire) has been allies with Somalis for over 500 years. It was the Ottomans and Somalis who defeated Ethiopia and Portugal. It was the Ottoman and Somalis who helped Arabs fight off the Portuguese in Kenya.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by LionKing45: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
ababda:

Radoillo, they are nubians through and through. All the painting is on the second floor of Sudan National Museum. However the majority of the painting is not posted on the internet of eparch, queen mothers, and bishops. For example this.

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-RW006429.jpg?size=67&uid=ea01e545-05f3-4f00-a731-2cbe493a5241[/img]

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006429/painting-of-christ-protecting-a-nubian-prince?irpid=27795

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-RW006426.jpg?size=67&uid=6fafd2a1-f891-4781-9f29-40952804bac6[/img]

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006426/painting-of-nubian-queen-with-the-virgin

[img]https://britishmuseumblog.files./2014/08/anderson-pl-2_544.jpg?w=544&h=1539[/img]

http://blog.britishmuseum.org/2014/08/08/death-the-great-equaliser-christianity-on-the-middle-nile/

It should never be about skin color, which is redundant.

The excavation is done by Sudanese and Polish team, which still covers the monuments in that period.

Again you see all these painting and more at the National Museum in Sudan on the second floor if you visit. This is suppose to be about a wedding, and not about the history of the nile region.

Im not sure about that since the way the ancient egyptians depicted nubians with black skin and african features im sudanese and have lived here for a year and i have family who range from very light skin with straiht hair to black skin with very kinky hair many sudanese people consider themselves mixed but also black they dont like to associate themselves with the habesha many sudanese dont know the history though
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Samona: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
I am rather surprised by the assertion of the brother from northern Sudan (iam a northern Sudanese also) that we hate Horners!!!! I never felt that was true and have never seen anything to corroborate that on Sudanese streets, cafes, restaurants, or anywhere else for that matter. Quiet the contrary I believe, Horners are seen as More close to Sudanese than any other ethnic group, be that Egyptians or Gulf Arabs. Racism certainly exists but is More directly towards ethnic components of Sudanese society rather than towards Horners or other foreigners and is fuelled by the running islamist gang. There are literally millions of Horners in Sudan which are free to liveand work in Sudan and they are certainly not resented at all.

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by spiralwedge(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Axum, if you are still alive, you are definitely mad and a psychiatrist help ASAP. You are sick, dude.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by ChebeNdigboCalm: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2022
axum:

The Kush you know was taken over BY Axum which had the forefathers of Somalis, Oromo, Amahara, Tigrey and ther Cushitic people.

No the ancestors of Somali didn’t rule Aksum. Tell this to Ethiopians and Eritreans, you will be outdebated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.