Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To All Nigerians - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To All Nigerians (456 Views)

Comr.olasemojo Olabamigbe J. Christmas Message. / Merry Xmas Prayer And Message To All Nl / A Question For All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To All Nigerians by realglob(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
A message from president Jonathan

Dear Compatriots,

I welcome and congratulate with all of you by and by as we commend the conception of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I join the majority of our Christian comrades in expressing appreciation to God Almighty for the celestial endowment of Jesus Christ the Messiah whose natural incarnation we celebrate today.

As we commend the conception of Jesus Christ who the Prophet Isaiah proclaimed as the Prince of Peace and Wonderful Counselor, I trust it is extremely proper that we all, Christians and non-Christians indistinguishable, ponder all the more profoundly the ethics and beliefs which the Messiah upheld amid his natural mission.

To my psyche, there can be doubtlessly the more noteworthy disguise of the excellencies of adoration for our fellowmen, resistance, Godliness, trustworthiness, reasonableness to others, magnanimity, and quiet conjunction with others, by all grown-up Nigerians, and the teaching of the same in our childhood, will unquestionably help our dear country to overcome the majority of its available difficulties.

Peace and affection for others, particularly, were a steady refrain in the Messiah’s teachings and rebukes to humanity.

Accordingly, as we praise his introduction to the world, I urge all Nigerians to offer extraordinary requests to God for a more noteworthy appearance of celestial peace in our nation and the vanquishing of all evil spirits of scorn, divisiveness and disunity in our middle.

As we observe Christmas, let us additionally recollect and offer extraordinary requests to God for the majority of our comrades, ladies and youngsters who have endured and keep on sufferring untold hardship, hardship and passing on account of terrorists and radicals.

Given us a chance to additionally keep on petitioning God for our heroic troopers and security operators who stay at the front line of the national push to overcome terrorism and vicious radicalism, even as whatever is left of the country observes Christmas and the nearing New Year.

In this season of goodwill, I urge all devoted Nigerians to rededicate themselves to doing all inside their forces to help the fearless men and ladies of our military in the continuous war against terrorism, furthermore help the Federal Government’s endeavors to give more succor to the hapless casualties of terrorist outrages.

The Victims’ Support Fund which we have created to raise extra finances to aid our countrymen who have been antagonistically influenced by proceeding with shakiness in parts of our nation stays dynamic.

I approach all people and corporate associations who have not yet done in this way, to give all the more liberally to the Fund which is in effect effectively sent to facilitate the sufferings of casualties of terrorist brutality in the nation.

Dear Compatriots, we are likewise praising this Christmas against the foundation of arrangements for one year from now’s general decisions.

I seize this chance to promise the country that my organization will give the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) all vital backing to guarantee that it conveys free, reasonable, tenable and satisfactory races in 2015.

National security organizations will likewise be given all important backing to upgrade their capacity to guarantee that the races which ought to reinforce vote based system in our nation are quiet and roughness free.
I urge our political class to be law- withstanding and spot the more prominent hobbies of our country most importantly individual or sectional investments in the commencement to the decisions.

Given us a chance to all be more statesman-like, behavior issues-based fights, and shun the advancement of misrepresentation, division and contempt of others as we look for the votes of our compatriots in what ought to be a tranquil rivalry among fighting perspectives for the advancement and improvement of our dear country.

I stay persuaded that God Almighty is still with us as a country even amidst our current difficulties which we might definitely overcome with more noteworthy solidarity of reason, devotion, responsibility and tirelessness.

Let the current year’s festival of the conception of Christ the Messiah rekindle, fortify and reaffirm our confidence in our national capacity to defeat all difficulties, with God on our side.

I wish every one of you extremely glad Christmas festivals.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR

President,Government

http://www.realglob.com/10876/president-jonathans-christmas-message-to-nigerians/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Book Your Wedding/ Event Center / Davido, Praiz, Seyi Shay Amongst Others Set To Storm Abuja For Nigerian Teen C.. / Urgent Need Of Bounching Castel, Mascot,face Painting Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.