Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) (49016 Views)

[DEAL] South African Firms Acquire 100% Of Ikeja City Mall / My Convocation Day Pictures / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by buoye1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kiiillooode........Chai Boko Haram go like ths kind place to perform experiment!lol.....moh na no vex
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Exjoker(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
goofyuncut:
Too crowded. Insanely crowded, you could say.
You will wonder what they were doing all this while...
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
iamord:
its not the gov to do this.. Its for u to do it.. The best they can do is to create the favorable environment for investment . And u bring ur ideas in.. That's ppp
Agreed! If I am to do it and bring my ideas what will you do
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Atk01:
Issorite, it's shoprite.
do you rap!

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by DoroMega: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tbillz:
Guys will appreciate the crowded mall today more then any other day mainly because the mall was on a studio for photo shooting, overcrowding makes the management close the mall earlier than normal.....
Nna this your English get as e be oh! I had to look at the picture and read what you wrote over 3 times before i understood your point. But you sef follow cause the overcrowding.

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iPhone6(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
All the smiling faces of naija people.
All hail Nigeria!!!
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
We need more malls in Nigeria..
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Like dem niggaz ain't got anywhere else to go. Smh
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Erection(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari will remain INEC customer till I come meet him.. grin grin GEJ till Buhari draw Jesus tatoo on chest and shout Haliluyah oo! tongue :PR.I.P Buhari (MUMU

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by latfun22(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Dis 1 na Balogun Market
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by gbodimowo(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2014
ogaofficer:
did i jst hear you say dirty Bro you must be high on chicken. . . Peace
so chicken sef fit do the job
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by fireforfire: 12:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Na wa o
see as d place full like sardine. no oda place to visit for lag?
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Nigerians are not SECURITY CONSCIOUS at all.

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by sonnie10: 12:55am On Dec 26, 2014
All these Oyinbo companies, they will enter Nigeria and be doing any how. This is a clear case of fire code violation. There are aware of the maximum capacity of that space yet no one is saying anything, not until the would be a stamped. Them no fit try this thing for their home country. They are just taking advantage of the people's ignorance, the fire and safety department are suppose to ticket them.
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by JayJustus(m): 1:33am On Dec 26, 2014
my goodnessssss!!!! this is not shop rite... this is the Ikeja City mall for crying out loud...shop rite is only a store inside the mall...what da faq is wrong with Nigerians?? every mall is shop rite?? shop rite is only a damn faqing chain store that is usually found in a mall...Jesu! our mistake is even on Wikipedia...OP enlighten yourself before posting stuff...

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by patostation(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2014
merieam16:
Issokay buh shey na everybody wan buy sumtin abi I no undastand wc kain crowd b dis cheesy

Actually, Shoprite has become a sort of "tourist centre" for Nigerans. Schools go there for escursion, families go to feed their eyes, and many more go there to "look around" during festivities. Make Boko Haram no remember us for here o!
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by tpia0002: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2014
it looks too small, probably should be expanded if traffic is usually that heavy.

abroad too can have crowded malls sha
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by fuckerholic(m): 3:33am On Dec 26, 2014
promisechild:
Most of them went to buy tooth pick

wow! This xmas is the best ever for me because i made front page.

I want to use this medium to send my compliments to all my friends in kogi state university, in person of emmyk,emmyo,frizy,biggy,joe,daniel accompany with dagana and ocheja niggas,fort chorikos lodge,romeo kabal and all philosohy students across the globe.
. Ohh you are a student of philosophy ? Please tell me about the course philosophy..
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by tellwisdom: 4:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Dalyricz:
why are so many people in inside the shoprite

Its as if the world is coming to an end and some lagosians be like 'let's do some shopping so we won't run out of Stuffz when we geht to heaven'

*Modified*

[s]Lord I thank you for fulfilling my day,at least I made front page and even if I no see gift collect for xmas,some kind hearted nairalanders will give me enuf likes to make today be one of my best xmas EVER!!![/s]

Grow up, nicca undecided

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by manjiggy(m): 4:32am On Dec 26, 2014
If it were Ibadan, Ilorin or Enugu, y'all will be saying something else.

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by shilling(f): 5:32am On Dec 26, 2014
People are claiming it's not dirty... I guess it's normal to have random items on the escalator.
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2014
TOPCRUISE:

Agreed! If I am to do it and bring my ideas what will you do
if it makes enough sense to me I will invest
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2014
sonnie10:
All these Oyinbo companies, they will enter Nigeria and be doing any how. This is a clear case of fire code violation. There are aware of the maximum capacity of that space yet no one is saying anything, not until the would be a stamped. Them no fit try this thing for their home country. They are just taking advantage of the people's ignorance, the fire and safety department are suppose to ticket them.
clear the code of violation in balogun and idumota market , then come back
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2014
why should i go to a mall on xmas day
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2014
patostation:

Actually, Shoprite has become a sort of "tourist centre" for Nigerans. Schools go there for escursion, families go to feed their eyes, and many more go there to "look around" during festivities. Make Boko Haram no remember us for here o!
thunder fire any school going to shoprite or that has gone to shoprite for excursion. last time i checked shoprite is a jst like a market. you buy from pple who sell. there are alot of tourist attract centres in nigeria that the oyinbos come to see and this children dunno we have them
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Deapexboy(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Dey are stil buying babes wears to mark d birth of jesuscheesy
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by SURYSuri(f): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2014
If na my Ibadan people try this the Yabis for different, anyway there is God! undecided
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Reference(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmm...convocation of pimps, pickpockets and prostitutes....
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2014
And I keep asking what has the outgoing govt done?
What has Fashola really done for Lagos state?
Is rehabilitation of road the only need of Lagosians?

But come @ the pictures; is this the anticipated Mega City?
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by eshope(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Dis shop write wahala self,i discover many people don't actually buy something but dey go to snap pictures and show them self grin angry dey will not allowed d real customers to c space but sha it's FUN wink winkmerry Christmas
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Some individuals keep correcting people here that's its not shoprite but ikeja city mall... Yet they still keep making the same blunder! What kind of education are people receiving

Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix) / Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today