Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? (26995 Views)

The Future Of The Tablet Is The PC- Newstac / Have Mercy On The Tablet! / Microsoft Laplet(surface Pro 3) Vs Apple's Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by martineverest(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
With the fall of tablets sales (most especially ipads and samsung tablets) as a result of lack of productivity and their existence as a consumer product,microsoft laplet ( a tablet with laptop specs tagged as 'a tablet' dat can replace ur laptop) is gradually wining the heart of americas and europeans.the high sales of microsoft laplet,surface pro 3 has lead apple to start developing 'ipad pro or ipad plus' with mac os(instead of weak ios) to rival surface pro 3.......i guess the success of tablet pc(laplet) will pose a great threat to android tablets.

Laplet

Tablet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by InvincibleMe(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
The OS of the 'laplet' is worrisome though! I for one, don't like windows operating system

5 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by martineverest(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dats y microsoft is cooking windows 10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
That y dey say competition make us get d best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by eightsin(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Desktop all the way!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2014
martineverest:
With the fall of tablets sales (most especially ipads and samsung tablets) as a result of lack of productivity and their existence as a consumer product,microsoft laplet ( a tablet with laptop specs tagged as 'a tablet' dat can replace ur laptop) is gradually wining the heart of americas and europeans.the high sales of microsoft laplet,surface pro 3 has lead apple to start developing 'ipad pro or ipad plus' with mac os(instead of weak ios) to rival surface pro 3.......i guess the success of tablet pc(laplet) will pose a great threat to android tablets.
my bb playbook is stil on point....if dem like make dem produce headtop, ah no send.

11 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Jayloy: 1:50am On Dec 26, 2014
We'll wait and see. If something like playstore can be made available then I'll port.

1 Like

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Sirphrank(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Soon, Capsule would be the trend. Humans! Insatiable since existence!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by osamaBUSH(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Windows is for kidos, I ain't buying that.

1 Like

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by luvlyoracle(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2014
InvincibleMe:
The OS of the 'laplet' is worrisome though! I for one, don't like windows operating system
but you use a computer undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Exjoker(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2014
And do you think Google will just seat down and fold hand to watch her market die away?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by martineverest(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2014
The operating system of laplet is not windows phone os but a full windows just like mac os.........it has same os with laptop and desktop.most ignorant ppl here just showd dat dey re not productive with their smart device.

11 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by martineverest(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2014
The operating system of laplet is not windows phone os but a full windows just like mac os.........it has same os with laptop and desktop.most ignorant ppl here just showd dat dey re not productive with their smart device........this same device beats the likes of ipad,iphone.note 4,ps4 and others to win best and most innovative device of 2014.

6 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by martineverest(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Google cant do anything,only to watch....cos there are four intel x86 os( heavy operating system),they re mac os,windows os,google chrome and linux. unfortunaley,windows and mac coputer oses controls 99% of pc leaving new google chrome(chromebook pc) and linux behind(these os lack programs like the one u use on pc).......other oses like blackberry,ios,android and windows phone os are ARM based oses(very weak os,thats y u cant install programs on ur smart devices) and not ìntelx86........microsoft is planing to launch smart phones with x86 software and dont be suprised to see apple launch a mac phone in nearest future.......analyst already predicted dat,future of smart device lies on windows and mac os
Exjoker:
And do you think Google will just seat down and fold hand to watch her market die away?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by abdulaz: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
This what I like about whites, they are so innovative.

1 Like

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Exjoker(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
martineverest:
Google cant do anything,only to watch....cos there are four intel x86 os( heavy operating system),they re mac os,windows os,google chrome and linux. unfortunaley,windows and mac coputer oses controls 99% of pc leaving new google chrome(chromebook pc) and linux behind(these os lack programs like the one u use on pc).......other oses like blackberry,ios,android and windows phone os are ARM bases oses(very weak os,thats y u cant install programs on ur smart devices) and not ìntelx86
I don't think Google will just seat down and watch. If the Laplet do well in the market trust me Google will overhaul her Android operating system to make it stronger or prioritize on her Google chrome...That is business strategy

3 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2014
It seems u dont gets it.......windowa and mac computers re highly used becos of their poductivity and good support with program softwares.linux,which has been existing for decades is still very unpopular due to lack of support by programmers.chromebook,just launch 2yrs ago is not even recognised yet...if android chose to start and intel 86 based os,how ll it get support from developers since windows controls 97% of computers in d world?.apple and linux have been battling microsoft for more than 20yrs to overtakes windows,only for apple to share less than 3% of pc while linus is just less than 1%.it ll take google yrs to catch linus or apple.....the release of unified windows 10 will start the fall of android.......i guess this laplet initiative is a way microsoft and apple are using to get back their stolen costomers from google.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by rattlesnake(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2014
eightsin:
Desktop all the way!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by InvincibleMe(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2014
luvlyoracle:
but you use a computer undecided

yes.... But that's pc na.. I don't the UI on tablets and phones
Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Liamm(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by datguru: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Laplet
Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Which one is laplet again undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Prodeegee(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2014
The one I use is tablet and breastlet...

But I always prefer the breastlet...just two buttons smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2014
We'll buy when it becomes d big thing, and start taking selfies wit it!

What I'm I saying sef! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by victorazy(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2014
What about capsulet? undecided
Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by moobbie: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2014
this awesome. Programming and coding made easier and better. Shoutout to all developers out there

1 Like

Re: Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? by iiiyyyk(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2014
God bless America!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. / 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.