Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! (2230 Views)

Daniel!!! / Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel / Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Akinpelumi01(m): 1:53am On Dec 26, 2014
The great writer clocks plus one today. I just started calling this boss THE UNKNOWN. He's the author of many stories here on Nairaland and his blog

www.temitopedaniel.

He won two awards on NL this year on writing. I have forgotten them but he will tell us himself grin

The writer of THE UNKNOWN- his present story, the best NL story of the year 2014, ACTION.
MY WIFE AND I- his present story, he just started it on his blog. Romance, and classic.
Pemisire: A man's destiny! - The best NL story of the year, THRILLER,
TOTAL LOVE,
I FOUND HER,
EARLY IN THE MORNING,
NO MATTER WHAT,
GAME OF LOVE,
SHADOW OF LOVE,
MY CRONY
PEACE AND APRIL
WHO DESTROYS CAMPUS?

many of these stories are on his blog

wish the writer a happy birthday below.

Happy birthday T.Dan!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by orlaryhincah(m): 2:35am On Dec 26, 2014
HBD TemitopeDaniel LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Bolugurl(f): 4:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy Bday TDan...may u live long 2 fufil ur purpose on earth..love u my dear broda!!
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by samsondavid(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy Birthday BRO. WULLNP...
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Joyeux Anniversaire frere......... LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Tennyesty: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy Birthday T.DAN,,wish u LLNP..May u witness more of it in good health nd wealth
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Calmdove(f): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy birthday temi LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Princesschi(f): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy birthday Tee'Dan. God bless u!
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Trypa(f): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Akinpelumi01:
The great writer clocks plus one today. I just started calling this boss THE UNKNOWN. He's the author of many stories here on Nairaland and his blog

www.temitopedaniel.

He won two awards on NL this year on writing. I have forgotten them but he will tell us himself grin

The writer of THE UNKNOWN- his present story, the best NL story of the year 2014, ACTION.
MY WIFE AND I- his present story, he just started it on his blog. Romance, and classic.
TOTAL LOVE,
I FOUND HER,
EARLY IN THE MORNING,
NO MATTER WHAT,
GAME OF LOVE,
SHADOW OF LOVE,
MY CRONY
PEACE AND APRIL
WHO DESTROYS CAMPUS?

Happy birthday T.Dan!!

My ORE MI wishing u a very big birthday celebration long life n prosperity may ur days b long on earth may d blessings of God never run dry in ur life more wisdom n understanding

[size=20pt]Happy birthday to u, Happy birthday to u, Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday to u [/size]

Hip Hip Hip hurry one love
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by pricelesslove(f): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy Birthday handsome, wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy BirthdayT.dan.
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by MissSlimbody(f): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage.

Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty.

My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.

My wish for you on your birthday is you are and will always be happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.
Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.

Happy Birthday 2 u, omo mummy Tope cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy birthday to a brother and friend , Mr handsome but keeps denying it tongue

I wish you all the best you wish for yourself and above all more of Gods love , grace , favour and mercy , have fun dearie kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by zyzxx(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Hapy birthday temitope, long life and property amen
More wisdom in jesus name amen.
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by D9ty7(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy birthday to the writer with brain and class.
Long life and prosperities man!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by mzlizabelle(f): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Live Long and Prosper TeeDan!
Cheers to a wonderful new year.
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by martin98(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy Birthday to a great writter, a rare gem and a gift to this generation...TEMITOPE DANIELS...wish you many more prosperous and fruitful years ahead in good health...Grow bigger boss.
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Wao!!! Thanks a bunch guys! I really appreciate this, God bless u all and favour you in all ramifications! Cheers!
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Akinpelumi01:

www.temitopedaniel.

TOTAL LOVE,
I FOUND HER,
EARLY IN THE MORNING,
NO MATTER WHAT,
GAME OF LOVE,
SHADOW OF LOVE,
MY CRONY
PEACE AND APRIL
WHO DESTROYS CAMPUS?

Happy birthday T.Dan!!

See mouth... story teller.. cheesy lol! Thanks a bunch bro..
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by seunviju(f): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy birthday T-dan,long life and prosperity in good health and pray God increase you in all ways
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. Temitope Daniel
More ink to your pen.
More wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
The grace of God continue to be on u.
May this year be better than the latter.

Wishing u long life and prosperity.
Have fun!
GGMUB!
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Olanipekuntomi(f): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
happy birthday tdan. wishing u long life and prosperity in good health. have fun cos its your
day. *cheers*
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by missuniverse(f): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
T.Dan ,so u are one of d few born on dis special day?I never knew;however I'm not surprise. I ve known d few born on these special days to be unique in their way.
Hapi Birthday,Sir
have fun.
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by tenajtek(f): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Congratulations temitopedaniel. May your days be more and your celebrations be many! Congratulations!
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Tannie(f): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Happy bday Tee Dan, God bless you
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Costlybabe: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Shouldn't they be a group photograph,or better still a picture of the celebrant.
Happy birthday Temitope Daniel,and many more returns
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Bhummieluv(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hbd Temitope,live lonq n prosper swt. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Fatalveli(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hbd 2 u bro, wullnp in health and wealth! GGMUB
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Nancydearie(f): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
May the grace of GOD be sufficient for you and may He crown your efforts with success.Wishing you the good things of life,divine favour,breakthrough,LLNP!!! Happy Birthday Tee-Dan!!! Have fun!!
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by janeso(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEMITOPE.....LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
happy birthday T dan !!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Don't Say No By Chuks Onyiuke / 'Victims Of Circumstances' Story: Novel Or Home Video? Advice again pls / From Handel's "Messiah" To "Your Majesty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.