Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed (2909 Views)

How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by drtess(f): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2006
What is happening in the PDP? sad

I have just heard that another Governorship aspirant belonging to the PDP party has just been killed in his hometown.

Dr Daramola a Governorship aspirant in Ekiti. cry

May God help our country and politicians.

The PDP members should have an emergency meeting to stop all the violence in their party or loose their reputation indefinitely. angry
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Anabib(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2006
The story is true
source: thisday (nigerian newspaper)

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=55741

its a great pity that good and intelligent people are being wasted just because of politics.

Pdp, what is happening to your party
??
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by uncleb(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2006
drtess

this should be a rumour, except u can prove ur source. If eventually its true then it a bad omen not only for PDP but it paints a bad image og Nigeria at large. I think we should intensify prayer for this Nation that God will expose all the evil and wicked pple
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by uncleb(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2006
just confirm it now.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Christino(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2006
It's a pity. LIke Ige, Harry Marshall, Funso Williams, This guy has also been "wasted" cos in the next 2 weeks, no one would be talking about him anymore.

FORGOTTEN. Shame on PDP, shame on the Police, SHame on Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by otolorin(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2006
[center]what are we headed for in this nation?[/center]
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by otokx(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2006
Those PDP guys mean business.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by zebudaya(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2006
These dudes are putting out hits on people damn!
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by egbon(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2006
Another life wasted in the name of "politics" cry cry. It deeply saddens my heart that dastardly act like this still happens in Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by tianshie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2006
In the words of Wole Soyinka "PDP is a nest of killers"

Saddened but not surprised.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Odeku(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2006
I hate when people open their mouth and said shame on police and that police this police that, the federal government and all the past leaders and head of states should be held accountable for the crime in Nigeria, how can you have effective police when they are not equipped? they don't even have reliable cars or phone to chase criminals. but we have governors and presidents that are ridding in 12 to 20 fleet of cars in their entourage. TUFIA. this is the beginning of the show. has anyone ever been to the police station in the state compare to Nigeria, have guys seen the police car in the state and compare to what we have in Nigeria. so to make the caser simple, the government is responsible for all this deaths.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by crito(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2006
yes its true.only God will help naija, because we dont know who is next?
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by kitaun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2006
when will all these killings stop maybe the answer is never! cry cry cry
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by blinx4real(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2006
tianshie:

In the words of Wole Soyinka "PDP is a nest of killers"

Saddened but not surprised.
I believe that sums it all up,  Saddened, Depressed, Dejected, but certainly not surprised.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Damest09(f): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2006
What a pity and shame on Nigeria, God save Nigeria from all the bad reputations being given to Nigeria due to the behaviours and attitudes of those people who call themselves politicians.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Danmasani(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2006
In Nigeria, things are falling apart!
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by azorjiu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2006
This is devastating. Where are we heading to? How long shall the blood of the innocent be spilt in the name of politics? Why,?
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Raymand(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2006
Hehehehe! this is getting intresting, those basterds have resorted to killing themselves like idiots all for power! I think they should kill themselves all, what do they (All the aspirants) have to offer anyways? Who cares!
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Odeku(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2006
Sp because they don't have anything to offer, they should be butchered like cow ? this is someone father and regardless of politics, no one should be assassinated cowardly. real man talk and disagree but punks kill. Murderer kill I today you can not Kill I tomorrow. the Blood is on your shoulder " BUJU BANTON"
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by omonozozo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2006
This is just the beginning, 2007 is still far away. Until then a hundred more will bite the dust.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by GNature(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2006
People are killing each other any how in PDP because
they know they can get away with it.

Look at all the high profile murders in Nigeria, starting from
Bola Ige and up till now, none has been solved.

There is always noise when the killings take place, then everything
dies down.

How long will this last? Only God can save that Country
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Odeku(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2006
People lets not forget Nigeria is a third world country, you cant solve this kind of grewsome attack with No centralized database, you cant fingerprint culprits and suspect that you can match to a centralized database , we have files in Nigeria police stations and not computers. so go figure why we are behind, I still think the northerners should be held accountable for all the problems we having in Nigeria now, Yoruba people are resulting to killing each other while all the Hausa ma-lam are laughing at us with pleasure. Trust me next time i come to Nigeria I'm packing my shit with me.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2006
Only Punks beg God for help in the midst of His abundant wealth and knowledge.Politicians in Nigeria kill to get in to office.Because they get away with murder and secondly when in power no checks and balances.They steal us blind andthat'swhy they want to 'serve' us at the expense of their fucking lives.

Who wants the police to perform their best? How many graduates are in the Nigerian (Nigeria) police?Those in there aren't happy, I bet. Don'tjust start comparingthe State ad Nigeria. We are poles apart.If you want a better Nigerian police join and drag your brother in. More killings from people deceiving party! We the apolitical, relish this. More please before 2007. Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nigerians.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by aaduke: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2006
shocked
hi people, i think it's very unfortunate that our democracy seems to have taken a turn for the worse.
is it by force to hold a political post?, to be a public servant?
our leaders( both old and aspiring ones)seem to have lost focus of what is right.
to take another's life because of power? sad it's very sad to say the least
i'm deeply troubled, i can't seem to get a grasp of it? am i alone in this?
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Damest09(f): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2006
They turns themselves into chicken let them make themselves a nice meal for others. God will help us if we are ready to surrender all to him.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by lakeside4love(m): 1:59am On Aug 15, 2006
make dem dey kill demselves dey go.we too plenty for naija.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by otolorin(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2006
i just have one single role to play while all these go on, and you no wat it is? - i'll just sit back, relax, and take a toll of the felled men
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by ozobemem(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2006
nawa ooooooo our people are shameless this time around, and it is not 2007 yet, how many of them will remain in 2007, let them sleep and think again oooooo, and remember that no one lives forever
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by ozobemem(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2006
one of them said he is going to give anybody that reveal the killers to them the sum of 5 million naira. I beg them to stop fooling themselves, if at all it is hidden to us, can they decive God, what is the assurance that all of them will see 2007 that they are killing themselves for. Are they wiser than the creator?
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by nunu(f): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2006
It is a pity politics in Nigeria is a "do or die" affair.In other countries,you slug it out through the media or in a forum that allows questions to be thrown at all aspirants.I was so shocked to hear another guy don die again.well,they should kill themselves and leave the poor masses out of their dirty politics but i really do think Nigerian politicians should have an orientation on how to play the game in a straight manner
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Odeku(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
ferdimako if you must know before you open your mouth down there in Jos and start insulting people, My family was was born and raised in Jos B Bukuru to be exact, I am a Yoruba boy but we all speak Hausa fluently, i have more than 20 relatives currently in the Nigeria police and my father has been in service for over 35 years. I'm not gonna succumb to your standard in exchanging words, but the issue in Nigeria now is attributed to all illiterate Northern generals that has no background on how to lead a diverse nation nor manage the economy, all they did was embezzle and squander Nigerian wealth. Look at the party front runners, you have all this people still striving to be president, Imagine people like IBB saying he will repair Nigeria? was he asleep the last 8 years he ruled? what did Buhari do for Nigeria or Shagari, and the list goes on and on, so go back to Jos and drink some palm wine.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by ozobemem(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
guys don't let this idiot use your head to hit each other, lets relax and watch the movie they are showing us. they are showing war film, and they just slot in the disk so lets wait and see the actor and boss grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If / National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising / Kenya Overtakes Ghana, Tunisia As Size Of GDP Climbs By 25%.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.