Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Who Is God And Why Does He/she Allow Me To Suffer And Get Disappointed In Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God And Why Does He/she Allow Me To Suffer And Get Disappointed In Life? (640 Views)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" / If Sarah Had Known, Would She Allow Abraham To Sacrifice Isaac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God And Why Does He/she Allow Me To Suffer And Get Disappointed In Life? by sprayer(m): 2:34am On Dec 26, 2014
I am sure you must have asked yourself or your Pastor this simple but very vital question time and again with probably, no meaningful answers gotten.

WHY ME?
There are even more burning questions you have asked:
'Why does God feel so unconcerned about my troubles?'
'Why do I pray and I don't get answers?'
'Why does God 'fail' me when I need Him the most?'
'Why is there so much wickedness in the world, is there really God?'
'Why do I as a Believer fail in life while the ungodly and wicked people prosper and achieve so much, am I missing something?'

'Why... why... why............'

If only you could give ten (10) minutes of your time reading this special message, we would both quickly 'see' and understand why God seems 'incapable' of helping us, as we so often erroneously believe.

Before now, you may have been taught, heard or read about God from various articles, impressions that have created a not-too-correct mental perspective of whom God is perceived to be.

So we will start by asking ourselves, 'Who is GOD?"

WHO IS GOD?
Firstly, I would want you to understand that the definition of 'who God is', is simply an individualistic issue.
Who you know God to be is likely to be different from who/what I know Him to be.
To one person, He is a God with gentle whispering (1 Kings 19:11-13) and to another a God who roars with a thunderous voice (Exodus 19:16-20). To one, He is a righteous Protector (Psalm 7:10-11), to another a partial Judge (Job 21:4-22).

Secondly, it is common knowledge that there are many attributes and names of God Almighty, who is known to be the creator of the Universe and the only True GOD whom we must all worship, obey and acknowledge in everything we do.

One of the most vital attributes of God is that once He promises a thing, His word never goes unfulfilled.
Once He promises to do a thing, he will SURELY bring His word to pass.
Surprisingly however, we find that sometimes, His promises in our lives don't come to fulfillment because somehow, we have failed to keep our part of the bi-lateral bargain by being disobedient to His command.

As an example, God told the LEVITES in Biblical times that they will constitute His specially chosen Priesthood forever but He later told Eli the High Priest, a Levite, that that promise no longer holds because they (the Levites, through the family of Eli the High Priest) broke their part of the covenant by dishonoring God. ( Please read 1 Samuel 2:27-36).

When God promises you a thing, you always automatically have your own part to play, namely: honor and obey Him!

Thirdly, every man or woman that the Lord God has created, was created with pleasant goodness, blessings and good fortune all built-in into that person's life trip.

God destined everyone for a purpose and your happiness in life is built into your divine purpose and your willingness to obey God at fulfilling that purpose.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."(Jeremiah 29:11).
Anyone who fails to fulfill his/her divine purpose (which also known as, 'doing God's will') can expect to have varying degrees of failure in life because such a person is out of God's plan and provisions.

THE GREAT QUESTION
So now, I am sure you are already asking, "...if God truly has pleasant and lofty plans for me, then why has these array of disasters, failures and disappointments befallen me?"

THE ANSWERS
There are actually more than a million answers to the great question asked above but we shall look at the three (3) most important answers given below:

Answer 1
God does not honor us if we fail to Honor Him.
Honoring God means several things. We must acknowledge God as the 'OWNER' of our lives and worship Him with our very essence (everything that we are or hope to be, everything that we have or hope to have).
We are like clay-works in the hands of God the Master Potter, we have no right to criticize Him or question His authority. He can bend us in any direction He so wishes (Romans 9: 20-24).
If we truly obey Him and glorify Him in our current situation, then He is sure to uplift and glorify us too. Failure to honor Him automatically brings shame, disasters and turbulence our way in life.

Answer 2
We must accept that God is aware of our current situation and that it is only a trial phase that shall soon be over.
The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:11,

"But remember that the temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will keep the temptation from becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it."

The Bible gives a vivid account of WHY WE ARE TEMPTED in the book of Job (Read Job chapters 1-3). Sometimes, God Himself purposely sets a trial of faith for us to see how much trust we have in Him. At such trying times, we MUST still acknowledge His faithfulness and continue to trust, worship, praise and obey Him, else, we fail the test.
In Job's trial (Job 1:1-22), God permitted Satan to test him severally, but in all the tests, Job stood his ground of faithfulness and God blessed him more in the end than he was blessed before the series of tests.

Testing from God is akin to taking a class examination. When we pass, we are automatically promoted to a higher level and we become better than we were initially.

Answer 3
We need to trust in God's love and plan for our lives by having faith in both Him and in His beloved Son Jesus Christ.
When we exercise our trust in Him through our faith (simply put, trust=faith), we are simply assuring inner self that we are already connected to the divine source of all good things that we desire and hence, the download of endless benefits is just about to begin. To exercise true faith is to exercise true love for God Himself is Love.
When we love our neighbors sincerely, then we are already strongly connected to the download link and nothing can stop us at getting whatsoever we want from our loving Father in Heaven while we also get favors from men!

Mark 11:22-25 says...
22 Then Jesus said to the disciples, “Have faith in God. 23 I assure you that you can say to this mountain, 'May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,’ and your command will be obeyed. All that's required is that you really believe and do not doubt in your heart. 24 Listen to me! You can pray for anything, and if you believe, you will have it. 25 But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in Heaven will forgive your sins, too.”

Even if your faith is little, God is willing to help you build it up, but you need to first allow Him into your life and ways.
He is interested in your finance, business, health, family and relationships but you must note that He will not intrude unless you specifically invite Him in by praying to Him and committing your day-to-day affairs into His care.

YOUR MASTER KEY

God has a deep and loving interest in you, beyond your wildest imaginations!
Put your focus on Him concerning all your life's troubles and you shall be happy indeed.
Your help will not come from a Prophet, Pastor, or any Spiritualist but your true and lasting help comes only from the Lord Almighty.
Matthew 16:19 has a special assurance for you:
"And I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatever you lock on earth will be locked in heaven, and whatever you open on earth will be opened in heaven.”

Indeed, whatever you ask of you father in Heaven, such shall you receive.....if only you will turn your FAITH to Him NOW.

And now,
HE IS HERE TO HELP YOU
Say this short prayer:

'God Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth
Creator of all entities, living and non-living, seen and unseen
The owner of the breath of life in me
My Protector and Provider
You sent your son Jesus Christ into the world as an holy sacrifice
For the remission of my sins
So that I might be drawn closer to you without a blemish
I believe in You my Father
That You are more than sufficient for my needs
I put my trust and faith in you
And in your everlasting Love
That You alone can save, protect and provide for me
I therefore look upon You this day
Yes
I put my entire trust in You through my faith in the name of your beloved son Jesus Christ
You are greater than all the worries of my life
Today I stand on your promise to help me
I believe in You to deliver me from all my troubles and anxieties
And on my part, I shall follow no other God but You and You alone
I shall neither consider their names in my heart nor upon my lips
Please strengthen me to fulfill this promise before You this day and evermore
I believe my prayers are answered already
For You are here with me right now
No longer shall I doubt your faithfulness in my heart
Thank You Lord for I know
My prayers are answered
In Jesus' Mighty name I have prayed
Amen.'

If you have said this prayer with faith and sincerity in your heart, I congratulate you!
You have just committed all your worries to your true Father and Creator, the endless source of all good things.
In a few days from now, you will begin to witness some positive manifestations of the power and awesomeness of God Almighty concerning a miraculous turn-around of your situation.

However, be warned that God is not a Magician. He is a God of 'due process' because He is a just God. What that means is that don't expect your miracle(s) overnight.
For certain, be assured it will come and at God's appointed time for it. Know that God's time is always the best.
Therefore, rejoice always and praise God at every slight opportunity you have for that is the ONLY way to move the hand of the Lord Almighty to work faster in your favor.

REMEMBER:
Acknowledge, honor, praise and pray to Him everyday. Make it a HABIT to do all these things as part of your daily routine and you shall always be blessed in all your endeavors.

Shalom!

SUCCESS PRAYER MINISTRY

Nothing is impossible for God to do
Let us pray with you over those problems weighing you down.

Submit a prayer request with us
http://success-prayers..com
SUCCESS PRAYER MINISTRY
Mail: successprayers@gmail.com
Hot-line: +234-808-471-0033

1 Like

Re: Who Is God And Why Does He/she Allow Me To Suffer And Get Disappointed In Life? by bright007(f): 2:45am On Dec 26, 2014
brb
Re: Who Is God And Why Does He/she Allow Me To Suffer And Get Disappointed In Life? by sprayer(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2015
God is always good.

'Whatsoever a man sows, such shall he rip', so says the Holy books.

God can not be mocked. If a man or woman does what is right and just (with sincerity of purpose in his/her heart), God will certainly visit him or someone in his/her generation with recompense for what that person has done.
Sometimes, it is the children or grandchildren that get the payback for the deeds of their long dead parents or great grand parents.

This is clearly outlined in the Bible where in the book of Exodus.
God says, 'I am a jealous God who visits the sins of the fathers on the children up to the fourth generation'.

This means that the evils that a man or woman does in his/her lifetime may bring untold miseries and misfortunes to the living children and even to innocent great grand children born into that family much later in the future for sins, transgressions and crimes they know absolutely nothing about.
This is the origin of[b] 'GENERATIONAL CURSES' [/b]which is the root cause of what a lot of unsuspecting troubled individuals are battling with today.

This is why such people, out of ignorance of what is causing them disaster after disaster, serial disappointments in business and relationships and failure in various spheres of life where their contemporaries are 'making it', are asking aloud in perplexity and killing frustration,

"God, why me... what did I do wrong.... Who did I offend"

Of course, my beloved Sister/Brother, it was not you but your parents/grandparents or worse still, your ancestors who made some wrong choices leading to sin, the results of which you are now suffering. How sad! How wicked? How unfair? (.... did I hear you say?).

Even God's own chosen people, the Israelites, were not left out from this natural law of Karma/retribution when God informed their as yet barren but would-be Ancestor, Abraham in biblical times, that his offspring were going to serve as slaves in a foreign land for not 1 or 2 but for 400 long years of untold hardship!
This 'hint' or 'a glimpse into the future', if you like, came after God had chosen, called and promised Abraham through an everlasting covenant that he (Abram who was later renamed Abraham) was going to become a father of 'MANY NATIONS' and that he would become so great that nations of the Earth would be blessed by his name and his blessings. Gen. 12: 2-3, Gen. 17:1-8.

At first, he must have thought himself VERY LUCKY to have been called and blessed by God from so many other people available but having that same God telling him that those children who will come out of him will first become SLAVES in a foreign land FOR 400 YEARS, must have created a whirlwind of questions in his human mind along with doubts about God's sincerity and love for him or otherwise.
He must have asked, 'What sort of a God is this?'

To start with, these are children that have not yet been born to him, as he was still childless at the time.
If they were yet unborn, that should mean they were 'sinless'.
So then, why would God want to punish these so-called 'sinless', innocent, ones by throwing them both into captivity and enslavement (with hard labor) for 400 crazy years? Wetin dem do nah, abi which kind wahala bi dis

No doubt, they were indeed sinless but God wanted to visit the sins and transgressions of Abraham's father, Terah, who was an ardent Idol worshiper throughout his lifetime, on the children of Abraham being one of the two surviving sons of the sinful father, Terah.
Abraham had two brothers, Nahor and Haran, born of the same sinful father. Haran took after his sinful father's ways and God killed him in his early youth after his son, Lot, was born to him.

Abraham never liked Idol worshiping in the first place and did not follow in his father's sinful ways, so that made him find favor with God.
So, God visited him to bless him, but first, he was asked to leave and completely abandon his sinful father's estate and all his relatives and travel through God's divine direction to an 'unknown' blessed land (Canaan-land flowing with milk and honey).
Please read the book of Genesis chapter 12 from verse 1 to 3 (Gen. 12:1-3).

All through the Bible, it is on record that Abraham as a God-fearing individual enjoyed an amazing trusting and sinless relationship with God, hence, he was often called the 'FATHER OF FAITH'.

Unfortunately, the natural laws of KARMA that God was to visit on the sins and idol worshipping practices of Terah, the father of Abraham, and even Terah's own father Nahor who brought up Terah in the ways of worshiping idols meant that the children and grand children of Nabor (and likewise Terah) up to the fourth generation were going to suffer for the sins of their fathers!

In the case of Terah's children, Abraham was to have been a member of the first generation that God was to punish, but because he found favor with God, God exempted him, exempted his son Isaac in the 2nd generation, exempted Jacob and Essau the twins in the 3rd generation and finally, exempted the 12 children of Jacob who later became renamed as Israel and the 12 children became the founding fathers of the 12 tribes from which the nation of Israel was made!

From Abraham to the 12 children of Jacob, the 4-generation cycle of exemption became complete, now was time for God to begin the visitation of the sins of Abraham's sinful father on the newly upcoming generations.
Hence, the story goes that one thing leads to another (Remember the popular story of Joseph the dreamer who became the Prime Minister in Egypt? Read Gen. 41) and the generations after the 12 children of Jacob found themselves in Egypt, enslaved and working under inhuman conditions to please the Pharaoh's lofty fantasies and crazy ambitions for 400 years just as God had predicted to Abraham. Read Exodus 1:8-14

But why the number 400? Why 400 years?
After the flood of Noah, God made a covenant with Noah that He, God, shall not send a deluge of water to wipe out humanity anymore and this was after He had said that the lifespan of man will now be limited to 120 years. Gen. 6:3

The 120 years or approximately 100 years (plus, minus) is taken to be the time-span of 1 generation, hence for 4 generations, the time-span will be 480 years or approximately 400 years. The children of Israel were actually enslaved for 430 years in Egypt. Read Exodus 12:40-41.

God is truly a forgiving God but when it comes to visiting the iniquities and sins of the fathers on their children, He can be very firm on the 4-generation punishment/purging cycle.

As a standard, Exodus 20:5 says,
"You shall not bow yourself down to them (Idols), nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me."

Read also Exodus 34:7 which in describing God, says,
" ...keeping loving kindness for thousands, forgiving iniquity and disobedience and sin; and that will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generation."

Additionally, read Genesis 15:16, Numbers 14:18, Deuteronomy 5:9, 2 Kings 10:30, all on the same issue.

In other words, when God told Abraham that his seed (children) shall be enslaved in a strange land for 400 years, He was indirectly foretelling Abraham that He, God, had chosen to visit the sins of Abraham's father, Terah, on 4 generations down Abraham's seedline. Read Genesis Chapter 15 verse 13.
He said to Abram, "Know for sure that your seed will live as foreigners in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them. They will afflict them for four hundred years..."

In the above biblical quote, God told Abraham assuredly with all certainty, by adding "Know for sure..." that the matter was fixed and there was no way out of it because it was a law of the Heavens that the children must suffer for their fathers misdeeds and the misdeeds of Abraham's fathers, Nahor and Terah, is clearly stated in Joshua 24:2.

Returning to the present, the biblical laws of God still hold true to this day.
If you are going through terrible experiences that defy understanding or logical reasoning, you may be suffering for the misdeeds of your great grand parents which you know absolutely nothing about!

If you have ever labeled God as[b] 'WICKED', 'UNKIND', 'UNFAIR', 'PARTIAL', 'UNJUST'[/b] etc in your unpalatable and disturbing circumstance, please take back your words and ask Him to FORGIVE you and ALL that pertains to YOU including your PAST (where your sinful long dead fathers belong) and your PRESENT (where you yourself may be suffering for your own sins).

If you are suffering for a sin you know nothing about simply because a past father put the debt on you, it is not the end of the world for you because, if you walk right with God and serve Him properly in all sincerity of heart and purpose, God in His infinite mercy can exempt you from the 4-generation sin punishment cycle, just as He exempted Abraham and the direct four generation directly linked to him.

Generational curses are simply chains of 4-generation sin punishment cycles that run in a families.
If we do nothing about them as a way of stopping them, they simply keep recycling forever. This is a natural law.

When an individual decides to break free from it, He (or she) takes along multitudes of souls and several thousands of yet unborn generations who were present in that person's loins (eggs/sperm cells) in that generation and time.
Breaking free is not always easy. No one said it was going to be easy anyway.

Breaking free means:
1. You must first identify that you are in a deadly 4-generation cycle of perpetual punishment and retrogression.
2. You must try to[b] identify what is wrong with your foundation or current stand. [/b]For instance, Armed robbery, prostitution etc runs in the family.
3. You must identify the punishment PATTERN because there is always a pattern! For instance, no one gets beyond the age of 50 in your family, no one marries at the right age in your family unless there already above 45, Serial divorces run in your family, still-birth and high infant mortality runs in your family, wives in your family don't easily get pregnant unless they have visited all the shrines and temples, no one ever graduates in your family, children in your family happily disgrace their parents and they are always headstrong and wayward, after haven labored hard on the children's education parents in your family don't live to the ripe old age to enjoy the fruits of their labor, there is a so-and-so disease that kills members of your family ... yes, it runs in the family.
4. You must identify an exit doorway to bring yourself out of the pattern of punishment and into God's everlasting love and grace.
(i)You may need to abandon your family old traditions, or move away from your current locality where you are known with something or anything relating to that pattern, for example, "Oh, here comes Amaka, the younger sister to that lady that wedded at the age of 46 last weekend after 5 disappointments".
(ii) You may need to change your name to a fresh and new one. The Bible is replete with several examples of name changes involving individuals that God had determined to bless exceedingly with such examples as Sarai-Sarah, Abram-Abraham, Jacob-Israel.
(iii) You may need to change your profession to a more God-fearing one or do business in a more truthful manner.
(iv) You may need to review your current way, manner and place of worshiping God. Are you truly worshiping God or serving idols in your current way of worship. Or are you mixing black with white? Let your white be pure and truly white. Worship God in purity, truth and sincerity laced with love.
(v) What is your purpose on earth and indeed your divine calling? Are you living the life that God has made you for? If your answer is 'No' or 'Not sure', that in itself is enough reason to have myriads of 'crazy' problems and lack of joy and fulfillment in your life. No matter how well you serve God or work hard in your business, you can not excel in life if you have rooted yourself on the wrong foundation or footing. A train will always find itself at the wrong destination if it was never on the right rail-track no matter how fast or super-fast it is!
(vi) Develop and establish a personal relationship with your creator, your God, your very own personal God, friend and confidante.
When you have a personal relationship with God, a direct-link will exist between both of you and you will soon discover how easy it is to commune with God who is always there for you as a loving friend and confidante you can always trust.

He says in Revelations 3:20,
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him and he with me".

God wants you to trust in Him and believe in Him that He wants only the best and nothing but the best for you.
You should run to Him and take his son Jesus as you advocator and personal savior today.
Never forget that He won't force Himself on you unless you open the doors of your heart to Him to let Him into your life and general affairs.

(vii) You should meditate in your heart/mind on the word and message(s) of God every time as He is there and ever willing to direct your steps through all your decision making processes everyday.
When you allow God to be the DRIVER of the vehicle of your life, and you don't struggle for the STEERING WHEEL with Him, He always steers you clear of danger and life's troubles. He gets you safely to your divine destination in one happy piece, looking fresh and un-ruffled.
Read Psalms 1:1-3. For that man or woman who meditates on the word of God day and night, the Bible says,
"...whatever he does, he shall prosper".
God's guidance and revelation come in various ways, through dreams, hearing voices, seeing visions or even from watching movies and listening to friends as they 'jist us'. Somewhere along the lines of our friend's jist or from the conversation in a movie, God will touch our heart and reveal deep secrets about mysterious issues or solution to certain problems to us.

(viii) Stop and ask yourself, "Who am I?"
When you close your eyes and ears to all the distractions of society, business, sports, religion, family etc, then you will discover that there are voices you can only hear when you plug (block) your ears and there are visions you can only see when your shut your eyes.

The inner person in you begs for expression. Your inner YOU is the real you. No matter what you do or how well you try to live, if your lifestyle is in disharmony with the way your inner YOU had been wired by God to live, you will only end up living and unhappy and disjointed life of broken dreams and disappointments. This is why a lot of people do everything to acquire wealth or jump from one career to another, or date innumerable number of pretty ladies yet they can't find happiness or fulfillment. They live a miserable life and can't find peace in their heart because they can always feel the emptiness, the feeling that 'something' is missing but what that 'something' is, they do not know.
The primary and in my opinion the only cause for natural suicide is nothing else but that feeling of 'something is missing'. The troubled individual searches high and low for answers to many of life's 'unanswered' questions and because it appears to them as though the answers are truly not available, they lose their drive to go on living. One of the most paramount of such life's many 'unanswered' questions is, "Who am I, what is my purpose?"

No one can tell you who you truly are or what you are here on earth to do. They can only make guesses or at best pass you some useful but sparse hints.

Life can be likened to the birthday gift of a brand new Samsung or Blackberry smart phone. Friends can only suggest what SIM/NETWORK you should use it on. But even if they succeeded at making that decision for you, you must decide on your own what amount of credit you want to load on it. You must also decide on your own what desktop background image and ringtone you want to apply on your new phone. The decision on who to call or not to call on your phone is entirely up to you. You also decide how long you want your call conversations to last, after all, it is your phone!

Friends and family can only suggest what they think might be good options for you but the choices are actually up to you.
Just as you may not get the best out of your new sophisticated state-of-the-art SmartPhone without reading through its User Manual or atleast, going through its settings and understanding its user configurable options, the same goes for each of us as human beings; we must each understand our functions, purpose and settings.

There is a popular quote that,
"Where the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable".

You may end up abusing yourself (thereby giving a free pass to others to abuse you just as well) if you do not know your purpose and why God had deposited so much beauty, intelligence or special abilities in you.
That said, when you are not in synchronicity with who you should be, your INNER PERSON lives at variance and in total disunity with your OUTER SELF. This is the root cause of intra-personal conflicts. Affected individuals can have very unstable character traits... one moment they are gentle and quiet, the next moment they are highly temperamental and going bananas for no reasons understandable.

(ix) Love yourself and apply love with others.
Love yourself truly and learn to also love and tolerate other people... even those you consider as your adversaries.
The Bible advices that we "follow peace with all men".

When you love other people genuinely, it becomes so extremely easy to love God and do His will. This is because virtually all the laws of God and holiness are centered around helping others and not hurting other people. For example, don't steal, don't kill, don't take your neighbor's wife, don't lie falsely against anyone etc.
If you don't harm other people, you will always have a good KARMA or goodwill around you and the love and favor of God will also abound in your life. When you do good always, help other people and show true love to all, it gets very easy for you to find favor in the sight of God and even if you came from a background that had been condemned into serial 4-generation cycles of generational curse and retrogression, God will quickly exempt and the future children you carry in your eggs or sperm cells.

In conclusion,
whatever terrible challenges you are facing right now, do not call call unprintable names.
Investigate your backgrounds and move to new and better grounds if your foundations were broken and hopeless.
God is ever ready and welcome you on His bandwagon of achievers and happy children.

God has not condemned you nor has He said your hopeless story is unchangeable.
Make the necessary u-turn today away from 'the same old ways' into a new and fresh lifestyle of joyous and hopeful living in the light of God's love and grace for your life.

Be a change agent in your generation and for those to come afterwards!

Shalom!!!

SUCCESS PRAYER MINISTRY

Submit a prayer request with us
http://success-prayers..com
SUCCESS PRAYER MINISTRY
Mail: successprayers@gmail.com
Hot-line: +234-808-471-0033

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement Big Boss(3x) At Factory Price #1000 / Child Of Destiny / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.