Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Pain In Unforgiving - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Pain In Unforgiving (2014 Views)

Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Ms. Karma, Nature's Unforgiving B*tch / The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2014
lenmafon:
thanks 4 the update but e too short o! is it mrs jane's watch or neckless? and why the mother's hatred 4 the first girl?

It's a watch (corrected)

I am also shocked as to why she hates the girl so much.
Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Mary carried out a lot of schemes, all similar to the first in a bid to stop Togu from seeing Daniel but did not succeed in her plan.

The last incident was when they went shopping and Mary slipped in two tins of milk into Togu's handbag. At the sales point, the items were discovered and Togu was disgraced to the viewing pleasure of enthusiastic shoppers.

When they reached home, the parents asked Togu to move out of the house as they could not harbour a thief.

Togu's plea fell on deaf ears.
Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Togu moved in with her grandmother but this was not for long as Mr. Felix, her dad soon found out and drove her out of there. Subsequently, she had to move in with her friend, Tolu.

Her relationship with Daniel grew stronger each day to the everly increasing aggression of Mary who mysteriously knew of the day-to-day affairs of the relationship.

Two weeks later, a note was dropped at the door and Togu picked it up. It read:

"IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NO ONE ELSE WOULD"

She knew where it came from.
Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2014
She was worried because she knew Mary had dropped the note and she was serious.

She tried to reach Daniel but to no avail.

She went to his place and did not see him there. She did not see him for one week.

The next week, police found his corpse in an uncompleted building, he had been kidnapped and killed.

Togu cried her heart out during the funeral and cursed Mary.

She tried to reach Mary but had no access to the house.

They did not see each other for nine years.

End of Chap. 2
Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by Cybershow(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ah mary u nid 2 pay 4 dat o....timzy abeg d story dae interestin cum post o..cux if u dnt deris GOD O
Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cybershow:
Ah mary u nid 2 pay 4 dat o....timzy abeg d story dae interestin cum post o..cux if u dnt deris GOD O

I get small work like that...after I finish, I go come update.

Abeg no vex
Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by lenmafon: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
timzy234, thanks 4 the update. the update was quite lenghty but not enough 2 quench my taste, i undastand that cos u ve a life outside NL. GUDNITE
Re: The Pain In Unforgiving by Cybershow(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Timzy234:

I get small work like that...after I finish, I go come update.

Abeg no vex
K I no vex o..no wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 9 / Freshwater *A debut novellete*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.