Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? (27800 Views)

Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards / Handmade Wooden Greeting Cards / Printing Service: Do You A Customized Season's Greeting Cards For Your Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
buhari

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by sufido123: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Osinbajo is just for show

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Wealthyone: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari's card is better. Well designed and not over decorated like dat of GEJ. He even wishes the country well unlike 'merry xmas from uncle Jona'

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Vadel(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
for Jonathan not to include sambo, it means sambo won't be his VP
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by CircleOfWilis: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2014
I don't care

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by mayorall(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Both looks awesome but that of Buhari looks real and his vice isn't sidelined grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Oluwadhemmy: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Sentiments apart...buhari luks beta
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Hemanwel(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Nigerians say GEJ is a weak President cos they are used to a military rule that is characterised by dictatorship,bellicosity,aggression,war-mongering,man-handling,etc.
The psychological effect that a military regime left in our lives is still impacting on us hence,GEJ's government is termed weak.
You do not expect a civil individual with the highest level of education to rule like an illiterate soldier or an ex-soldier in civilian attire.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by UnknownT: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Why do they always bring Osinbajo to be of the same height with Buhari in pictures? We all know the height difference
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Crocz(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:
All of the above

That is how you fail in school, they said choose one...you say "all of the above" grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by didactic70: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2014
gmb n co. look like almajiris begging for presidency.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by datguru: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:
OP it's very clear now. See how fresh Buhari and Osinbanjo look meanwhile GEJ resembles a Father Christmas high from smoking ganja...and he replaced Sambo with the Christmas tree. grin

Say the truth for once, don't be blinded because you support them, they both look like sickles on that pic! I mean sickle cell
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by BestNaija(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2014
brb
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ card is better. The Buhari/Osinbajo card lacks the Christmas theme.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by nicholasis(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by icelord(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2014
[img]
HugeCock:
lol. D difference between d two is one wasn't photoshopped
[/img]u get eye jare
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by BossAyuk: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2014
datguru:

Say the truth for once, don't be blinded because you support them, they both look like sickles on that pic! I mean sickle cell
GEJ looks like Brad Pitt. Are you okay now?
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by mistabiola: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Crocz:

That is how you fail in school, they said choose one...you say "all of the above" grin

18years ago I graduated with first class and I was the best student in Nigeria then.... How I wish I could upload my certificate for you to see, its your wAy though but as for me '' I love both'' and that's why I sAid all of the above. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by olokpa11(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:
OP it's very clear now. See how fresh Buhari and Osinbanjo look meanwhile GEJ resembles a Father Christmas high from smoking ganja...and he replaced Sambo with the Christmas tree. grin
buhari n osibanjo looks fresh? Na wa o, see two rusty old men

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by ademega(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2014
This is what should be tabled in front of kids to debate on . This is not meant for adults that see that this country needs help and an urgent need to act . Intellectual based argument and comparison should be what nairaland should engage our minds with at the moment . Not this pry school debate .

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Fairgodwin(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2014
sirugos:
you have not said anything dear

Now, I have.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Dreyl(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Jona looks clueless.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by selectedhero(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:
if not for the sake that you are high from smoking ganga you should know that black suit and a black background is not a christmas colour. obviously they have started mourning their loss at the elections.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by femmical(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2014
See our president Oooo, y e no snap wit Sambo? Toor till 2015 sha
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2014
The first one. It depicts the incoming president is ready to work as a team with his VP unlike gej's. Buhari/Osibanjo symbolizes team work. great ideas comes out from collaboration. Where is gej's vice? The message gej is trying to pass across is that his vice is inconsequential and also depicts he's not a team player. he (gej) is very greedy and selfish!
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO. Together we achieve more #TeamWork

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by clemz85(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ good graphics and presentation but
too brief,
Buhari good presentation though poor graphics
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by BossAyuk: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2014
olokpa11:
buhari n osibanjo looks fresh? Na wa o, see two rusty old men
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by BlaiseJohn(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2014
HugeCock:
lol. D difference between d two is one wasn't photoshopped
all of them were photoshoped
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by M4gunners: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:

Stop telling lies...what is sharp in that picture? Where's Sambo? grin
What is Sambo supposed to be doing in GEJ Christmas card? Op say forget sentiments, but for he is joking. Christmas cards is different from camping poster that is why GMB and OSIBANJA is appearing there. Must they carry their campaign to everywhere?
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by BossAyuk: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2014
selectedhero:

if not for the sake that you are high from smoking ganga you should know that black suit and a black background is not a christmas colour. obviously they have started mourning their loss at the elections.
grin
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by sagaciousblog: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

18years ago I graduated with first class and I was the best student in Nigeria then.... How I wish I could upload my certificate for you to see, its your wAy though but as for me '' I love both'' and that's why I sAid all of the above. Thanks
would luv to see the certificate sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Crocz(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

1st class and best in Nigeria...were you in GEJ set?...cos that's the only way you gonna be best in Nigeria.

LMFAO..."Cos you like both answers you choose them?"...seriously?

And you got 1st class how? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) / Your Graphic Designer At Your Service. / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.