Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? (27750 Views)

Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards / Handmade Wooden Greeting Cards / Printing Service: Do You A Customized Season's Greeting Cards For Your Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by BossAyuk: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2014
M4gunners:
What is Sambo supposed to be doing in GEJ Christmas card? Op say forget sentiments, but for he is joking. Christmas cards is different from camping poster that is why GMB and OSIBANJA is appearing there. Must they carry their campaign to everywhere?
If GEJ took his picture with Sambo and Buhari wasn't featured in Osinbanjo's picture I'm sure you would have been singing a different song of Buhari being a religious bigot grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by GOGMIG(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
if not that Nigeria has anti-*** laws, i would have asked if it was their ***ding card@ GMB. the designer needs to be flog or sanctioned.

thats a christmas card @GEJ

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:
OP it's very clear now. See how fresh Buhari and Osinbanjo look meanwhile GEJ resembles a Father Christmas high from smoking ganja...and he replaced Sambo with the Christmas tree. grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-LtJ5NVnwMHg/UGLI92XqfzI/AAAAAAAADNg/VSUG69_beuw/s1600/Idris-Elba.gif[/img]
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by mistabiola: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Crocz:

1st class and best in Nigeria...were you in GEJ set?...cos that's the only way you gonna be best in Nigeria.

LMFAO..."Cos you like both answers you choose them?"...seriously?

And you got 1st class how? undecided

This is a forum where we are to share our opinion and its not a Do or Die affairs. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Karleb(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Sentiments apart, GEJ rocks! tongue
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Timijo:
Which card fine pass?
Please, avoid sentiment.

OP,can you take dis to d back of the page?
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Good luck
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by GOGMIG(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2014
if not that Nigeria has anti-*** laws, i would have asked if it was their ***ding card@ GMB. the designer needs to be flog or sanctioned.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Karleb(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by mistabiola: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Crocz:

1st class and best in Nigeria...were you in GEJ set?...cos that's the only way you gonna be best in Nigeria.

LMFAO..."Cos you like both answers you choose them?"...seriously?

And you got 1st class how? undecided

This is a forum where we share our opinion and its not a do or die affairs. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by mistabiola: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2014
sagaciousblog:
would luv to see the certificate sir!

I will upload it later in the day!!!
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Timijo(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:
The first one. It depicts the incoming president is ready to work as a team with his VP unlike gej's. Buhari/Osibanjo symbolizes team work. great ideas comes out from collaboration. Where is gej's vice? The message gej is trying to pass across is that his vice is inconsequential and also depicts he's not a team player. he (gej) is very greedy and selfish!
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO. Together we achieve more #TeamWork
He's going to work with him as a team to win election, and after the election he will dump him.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by M4gunners: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:

If GEJ took his picture with Sambo and Buhari wasn't featured in Osinbanjo's picture I'm sure you would have been singing a different song of Buhari being a religious bigot grin
In campaign poster u mean? Sure,but on Christmas card bro the answer is no
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by jazzy4naija(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2014
the way u guys compare everything about GEJ and GMB one day u will present their joy st-ick for comparison smh
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Crocz(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

This is a forum where we are to share our opinion and its not a Do or Die affairs. Thanks

Lolz...whatever you say Einstein
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Ebubest(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2014
osinbanjo looks like lagos state lasma

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Karleb(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

This is a forum where we share our opinion and its not a do or die affairs. Thanks

You knew that and you bragged about your 18yrs pseudo-success? sad
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Timijo(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2014
sawdust:

OP,can you take dis to d back of the page?
U mean ur back yard?
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by bornmekus: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2014
Timijo:
GEJ
GEJ till 2099
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by BossAyuk: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2014
M4gunners:
In campaign poster u mean? Sure,but on Christmas card bro the answer is no
Goodluck wishes Muslims Happy Ramadan so I see no reason Sambo shouldn't do same.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by watchindelta(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2014
I see kn! the problems with this country are not the politicians but we the citizens, we leave the important issue that conscience us n followed what is not our problems. I think Nigerians is too intelligent for these invalidated issues.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by mistabiola: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Karleb:

You knew that and you bragged about your 18yrs pseudo-success? sad

Its all because he said ''That is how you fail in school, they said choose one...you say "all of the above" ,''

And I need to let him know that I'm not a failure. Thanks.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by igben(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2014
GMB is tu ugly to becom our presido

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Timijo:
U mean ur back yard?

any back away from front page
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Timijo:
He's going to work with him as a team to win election, and after the election he will dump him.
Your reasoning is very shallow and your post reveals you might also have trust issues. You must be one of those who thinks/felt everybody hates them for no reason and hence doesn't trust anybody. You my friend should change your thinking and be more positive about life.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by moneytalks86(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2014
#GMB all day, everyday
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by enkay11: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Fairgodwin:
Oh my Goodness!

When will all these comparisons stop for pete's sake? Nairaland has now become so worse than all my mobile lines, combined.
I have been having so much headache with so many irrelevant alerts on my mtn, airtel, and even glo lines; but now nairaland has overtaken all of them.

Abi na crime to dey use nairaland app again? Haba!
. Thank you o.i tire o. Shuo! Wetin? Una dey here dey compare, buhari and Jonathan dey their house dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by M4gunners: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:

Goodluck wishes Muslims Happy Ramadan so I see no reason Sambo shouldn't do same.
When GEJ wishes Muslim happy Ramadan did you see him and Sambo? Sambo have his own card but not posted here (nairaland ) or he didn't have too . But that's the question from the Op.He just ask us to compare the 2 card and not who is not inside. Definitely GEJ is the winner here. All i see from GMB is campaign poster.
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by inalegwu99(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
the best one is buhari/osinbajo its more mature.....

Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by M4gunners: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2014
GOGMIG:

GEJ till 2019
Gbam
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by Okeikpu(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Timijo:
Which card fine pass?
Please, avoid sentiment.
Buhari actually luks like a ghost xd
Re: Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? by kenex4ever(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:
OP it's very clear now. See how fresh Buhari and Osinbanjo look meanwhile GEJ resembles a Father Christmas high from smoking ganja...and he replaced Sambo with the Christmas tree. grin
It's either u r blind since birth or u just got blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.