Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel (5121 Views)

Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Gov. Gbenga Daniel Arrested In London. / Gov. Gbenga Daniel And Akute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2008
Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Daniel
- By Abiodun Onafuye

Still defiant, daughter of former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, has vowed not to apologise to governor Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state, over her show of shame at Ogbomosho, Oyo state, during the wedding of governor Adebayo Alao-Akala’s daughter.

Senator Obasanjo-Bello was accused of assaulting Daniel’s security aide and embarrassing the governor during the wedding, held last weekend. Responding to pleas by PDP elders in her Abeokuta central constituency, to apologise to the governor and end the simmering rift between them, Senator Obasanjo-Bello blurted out: “Why on earth should I go and apologise to him? It is getting too much for this man and I think it is time one puts a stop to his excesses.

“I will never apologise to him. It is me that the security agents, that is the SSS, should apologise to because their man harassed me.

“At least, I am a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Why should a security man infringe on my rights just like that, and people are saying that I should apologise to the governor? For what reason?”

The embattled senator said her major task now is to face her legislative duties, as she does not want to be heard on irrelevant issues which are not part of her civil responsibilities to the country.

Her words: “My main duty now is to face my National Assembly work. I don’t want to be in a battle with this man, but he has turned himself into a tin god.

“He is always looking for an opportunity to work against whoever he sees as his enemy, and he would start using his aides to harass, humiliate or threaten such a person. “He loves fighting and I don’t want to engage in any unnecessary dialogue with him. That was the way one of his aides humiliated Sen. Ibikunle Amosun (ANPP) at the burial of Pa Abraham Adesanya. The man (Amosun) was pushed off because he wanted to take his seat. It is too bad of him. He always uses every opportunity to fight everybody.

“But let me tell you, it is not time to talk now. When it is time, a lot will be disclosed and people of Ogun state would hear the facts. But for me to apologise to him, that will never happen.”

There had been a simmering crisis between governor Daniel and Senator Obasanjo-Bello long before the last incident at Ogbomosho. An aide attached to Otunba Daniel had allegedly pushed the Senator while she was dancing during the thanksgiving service, at the First Baptist Church, Ogbomoso, venue of the wedding.

Daniel has written the Senate on the need to call Senator Obasanjo-Bello to order. The latter also moved a motion on the floor of the Senate asking the upper house to protect Senators from undue harassment by security officials.

Making her report on the floor of the House yesterday, the Senator debunked all the allegations leveled against her by the Ogun state government.

She said: “I am a law-abiding citizen and a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is a great lie that I touched the governor or that my headgear touched him during the church service.

“One of his aides, an SSS official, Frank Osakwe, held onto my hand and started twisting it, saying I wanted to touch the governor. The SSS owe me an apology and they must apologise to me, as one of them had harassed me publicly.”

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=14099&z=10
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2008

“At least, I am a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Why should a security man infringe on my rights just like that, and people are saying that I should apologise to the governor? For what reason?”

Will they push a man around like the way they are treating Iyabo Obasanjo in Ogun state?. For Gods sake, she is a senator.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by gamerod: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2008
Mr Gbenga-

We command you to go to hell and stay put there - right now.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Jakumo(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2008
earTHMama:

Will they push a man around like the way they are treating Iyabo Obasanjo in Ogun state?. For Gods sake, she is a senator.

You have a great sense of humor, Earth Mama.     Iyabo Obasanjo is one of the most prolific state-fund looters ever to sink fangs into the Nigerian treasury, yet she is free as bacteria and not in jail right now because her dad, the crime-lord who stole Nigeria's entire 16 billion-dollar electricity budget allocation during his recently ended years of misrule, put pressure on those currently in power that owe their lucrative positions to the past president,  to reward his monstrous daughter's avarice with political, rather than firing-squad posts.

This industrially obese and nauseatingly ugly sea-elephant, Iyabo Obasanjo grabbed for her greedy, malodorous, thieving self,  ALL the money entrusted to her for the statewide upgrade and repair of hospitals, during her tenure as a health minister, knowing full well that scores of LIVES would be lost as a result of her embezzlement, only to subsequently impose herself on the country as a senator with further access to state funds, to which she promptly attatched hersef like the disgustingly bloated leech that she will always be.

Hopefully in time the FULL extent of Iyabo and her plundering dad's capers will see the light of day so that the perpetrators can be put where the sun doesn't shine for a nice long spell, after all traced assets are frozen and impounded.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by spikedcylinder: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
I saw the pictures. Her facial and body language was something else. . . . very very disrespectful to the governor. Because her dad is her dad, she thinks she has the right to talk to anyone, anywhere, anyhow. Funny thing, the man was just smiling. undecided
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by kokorunna(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
Well it runs in their family, she should be locked up.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by eddy4naija: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
Wetin dey happen for this we naija sef?

I think all our politicians need to be flocked with koboko, like one of our musicians sing, wetin be the guy name sef,

Why all these show of shame from the so-called leaders who suppose to lead by example .

I think its just a show of MADNESS called POWER, i think most Nigerian politicians, if not all are still area boys in authority that is why they can disgrace themselves in public.

As for Iyabo, well thumbs up girl, no allow any idiot Bleep you up becos you be woman, but all the same you two have to make amends.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
You have a great sense of humor, Earth Mama. Iyabo Obasanjo is one of the most prolific state-fund looters ever to sink fangs into the Nigerian treasury, yet she is free as bacteria and not in jail right now because her dad, the crime-lord who stole Nigeria's entire 16 billion-dollar electricity budget allocation during his recently ended years of misrule, put pressure on those currently in power that owe their lucrative positions to the past president, to reward his monstrous daughter's avarice with political, rather than firing-squad posts.
Iyabo is assumed innocent until proven guilty.

This industrially obese and nauseatingly ugly sea-elephant, Iyabo Obasanjo grabbed for her greedy, malodorous, thieving self, ALL the money entrusted to her for the statewide upgrade and repair of hospitals, during her tenure as a health minister, knowing full well that scores of LIVES would be lost as a result of her embezzlement, only to subsequently impose herself on the country as a senator with further access to state funds, to which she promptly attatched hersef like the disgustingly bloated leech that she will always be.
Still accusations.

Hopefully in time the FULL extent of Iyabo and her plundering dad's capers will see the light of day so that the perpetrators can be put where the sun doesn't shine for a nice long spell, after all traced assets are frozen and impounded
Tell Gbenga Daniel to leave her alone. May be he wants her in his bed and she refused. Instead of him to take it like a gentleman, he is using whatever he has to subdue, stalk and harrass her. Let him remember her father is a political machine and a moving train that is capable of destroying Gbenga's political career in Ogun with a snap of his fingers. Thou shall not mess with uncle Sege's daughter, the apple of his eye.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Sammy107d(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHMama:

Iyabo is assumed innocent until proven guilty.
Still accusations.

so is abacha
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by geolabious(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]I can see Gbenga Daniel is trying to prove maturity
Thats good of him
Keep it up[/size]
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2008
so is abacha
apples and oranges.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
I can see Gbenga Daniel is trying to prove maturity
Thats good of him
Keep it up
Maturity? By harassing a woman sexually?
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Sammy107d(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
"apples n oranges" eyeless deceit. i don't think you've seen that video or know anything about nigerian politics.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by KnowAll(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
That Ogun gov strikes me as aarrogant fool, I think he has forgotten he is meant to serve the people and not the people to serve him. I can remember him decalring that he is worth N3 billion. Nobody ask am, the guily they say is always scared, his trying to use what I call 1st attack tactics.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by bettes(f): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHmama :go and watch  the video before you start drawing unnecessary conclusions,i saw the video and i was dissapointed that someone of Iyabo Obasanjo's status could descend so low and resort to lying (saying she got her arm twisted by Gbenga Daniels Aides).
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by diggler(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
OGB & Iyabo should generally cool the sexual tension by getting a room already.
I am sick & tired of hearing about this their useless beef.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Sammy107d(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
u're right ma guy  cheesy

They most likely had some clandestine rendezvous in the past- cos only that can explain this surreal middle-school kinda beef- no concrete form of reason at all. . .
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Muza(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2008
earthmama (Iyabo),you should be ashamed.  grin cheesy grin

The Gov no gree for you,na by force  grin grin
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
earthmama (Iyabo),you should be ashamed.

The Gov no gree for you,na by force
You are hurting cos Iyabo does not want his geriatric ass. He should look out for old women and leave Iyabo alone. Are you one of his aides? undecided
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
That Ogun gov strikes me as aarrogant fool, I think he has forgotten he is meant to serve the people and not the people to serve him. I can remember him decalring that he is worth N3 billion. Nobody ask am, the guily they say is always scared, his trying to use what I call 1st attack tactics.

You dey mindam? Old fool that cannot respect himself.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHmama :go and watch the video before you start drawing unnecessary conclusions,i saw the video and i was dissapointed that someone of Iyabo Obasanjo's status could descend so low and resort to lying (saying she got her arm twisted by Gbenga Daniels Aides).
Oh the guy did. Look the video well well again.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Muza(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHMama:

Oh the guy did. Look the video well well again.
grin cheesy
its rather unfortunate that u hav eyez but cannot see
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
its rather unfortunate that u hav eyez but cannot see

Can somebody please get this pedophile off my yansh?
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Sammy107d(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
Final point: they are both power drunk; corrupt, conceited, and vain fools.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by bettes(f): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHmama:i have looked at the video well and there's nowhere that she got her arm twisted,if fact she was the only person that stood up to dance when every one was seated and she was dancing so close to the governor thatit looked as if she was going to give him a knock and the govenor's aide leaned over to caution her,then she hit him.Her behaviour can be likened to that of an area mama.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Muza(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
Sammy107_d:

Final point: they are both power drunk; corrupt, conceited, and vain fools.

Thats it! smiley

bettes:

earTHmama:i have looked at the video well and there's nowhere that she got her arm twisted,if fact she was the only person that stood up to dance when every one was seated and she was dancing so close to the governor thatit looked as if she was going to give him a knock and the govenor's aide leaned over to caution her,then she hit him.Her behaviour cab be likened to that of an area mama.

Blind earthmama grin

earTHMama:

Can somebody please get this pedophile off my yansh?

sex Starved mama,
i wudnt do u,not even for a million bucks grin
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHmama:i have looked at the video well and there's nowhere that she got her arm twisted,if fact she was the only person that stood up to dance when every one was seated and she was dancing so close to the governor thatit looked as if she was going to give him a knock and the govenor's aide leaned over to caution her,then she hit him.Her behaviour cab be likened to that of an area mama.

Why should the governors aide touch her in the first place? Doesn't she have a right to stand up anytime she wants? Will the governor be asked to sit down if it was him that stood up?. she is a senator for Gods sake.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2008
sex Starved mama,
i wudnt do u,not even for a million bucks
In your dreams. tongue tongue
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Muza(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
sex starved mama grin lol,
for people like you and iyabo theres masturbation,or you could do each other grin
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by MrCrackles(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
Muza:

sex starved mama grin lol,
for people like you and iyabo theres masturbation,or you could do each other grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by bettes(f): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
earTHMama:

Why should the governors aide touch her in the first place? Doesn't she have a right to stand up anytime she wants? Will the governor be asked to sit down if it was him that stood up?. she is a senator for Gods sake.
[color=#006600][/color]

It was obvious she was trying to provoke the govenor  she was dancing dangerously close to him,if she didn't want to be touched,why didn't she just respect herself and if she did nothing wrong why did she need to lie?
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
for people like you and iyabo theres masturbation,or you could do each other

Save our soap please. It wasn't created originally for that. kiss

Go get a prostitute or something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colonel Lawan Gwadabe Accuses IBB, Atiku, Gusau / Are Igbo Really Smart ? / BREAKING NEWS (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.