Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade (25621 Views)

Nairalander With Gov Fayose During Presentation Of Staff Of Office To Hrh Alasa / I Want To Bless A Nairalander With $100 For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Ninilowo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Walahi op no know the meaning of selfie grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ilekeh:
Twins.

By the way, isn't it an abomination to take pictures of sacred beings? May the gods forgive you, OP.

Which of the gods undecided
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Newkidoo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
Nothing wey person nor go see for nairaland.
Tomorrow topic go be: A nairalander is taking selfie while using the toilet
Am even scared to comment!!!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Urine: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
happyzed0:
No DNA test required

100% correct! Can you see the teeth and lips?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahaha I really cant laugh grin

Let me help you

Hahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhahahah

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by mattkelly: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why would you use "IT" for your Grandfathers?Dont you know a masquerade is one of your dead relatives?OP,Dont ever do that in your life again..Okay?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by lion042(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
This una village masquerade go dey drink beer die....lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by sparta(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
During christmas? Masquerade kwa? What is the corelation between Jesus' birthday and egungun?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Vivly:
I swear. I wanted to ask which is the masquerade.

ROFL, same here. I got confused at first sight. grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Pain(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
The OP should consider taking up masquerading as a career. It appears he has all the prerequisite qualities.

Merry x~masquerading.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by watchindelta(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
chai Nigeria funny ppl. dis kind time!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by banky222: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
which is the masquerade? left or right? cos I see two.

NA JOKE OOO.the youngman is cute oo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by drkay(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Its cool jare, just that I hate seeing those things, kinda scary.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by slinkman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
trully they look alike
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Chienyego: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
but, that's not even a selfie!
U nairaland ppl don't even know what a selfie is.
a selfie means the model in the picture also doubles as the photographer. damn it!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by uzolexis(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hian,end time masquerade angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Emyben(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
No offence pls, which image is the masquerade?
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by ChynoBEATS: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
prettyjo:
nawaoooo

U no see as the two of them resemble?... cheesy ..
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
alentyno:
chai! But WHY! cheesy
bucos dats the truth!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by keandre: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
sparta:
During christmas? Masquerade kwa? What is the corelation between Jesus' birthday and egungun?

Question 4 The godz
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Abduletudaye(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Which of them is Amadioha undecided
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by latuntop(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
what a great achievement, congrat bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jumbo44(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na o juju calabar be dis o =}

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by aooo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]the op don run komot. U don yab d guy finish

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by sportskid(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Guy na your cousin?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by listenersky: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Masquerades takes money? I thought they said they are not from this world.my grandmother told me that they are ara orun, meaning they are from d world beyond, from d spirit world.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by ToyinDipo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Village life... Op bro, don't mind haters, be proud of your achievement. smiley
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by sportskid(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Guy na your cousin abi your broda which one you be?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Ninilowo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Chienyego:
but, that's not even a selfie!
U nairaland ppl don't even know what a selfie is.
a selfie means the model in the picture also doubles as the photographer. damn it!
I said it nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Europeans And Asians Learning Igbo Language / Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) / Money Wife In Becheve, Cross River: A Story By Tunde Onakoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.