Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade (25626 Views)

Nairalander With Gov Fayose During Presentation Of Staff Of Office To Hrh Alasa / I Want To Bless A Nairalander With $100 For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
am in france tho...in france we dont take selfie with village masquerade
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Galaxydon1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
the masqurade begged you for a shot, blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by resultcase(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
funny Nlanders! Why una come dey finish d poor guy? Come make front page join.... This mods are wicked ooo!

Time to start showing what am about posting at the village square make the whole village preview before clicking the Submit button, otherwise...... na gbege for me ooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by zonax(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ilekeh:
Twins.

By the way, isn't it an abomination to take pictures of sacred beings? May the gods forgive you, OP.
What makes them sacred? Don't you take pictures with a mascot? That is the oyibo masquerade

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Kizyte(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
jeflexy:
The masquerade came around yesterday, so i begged it for a shot and i also gave it some money....
U can post pixs of ur village masquerade too..
The day I tried taking a video shot of one masquerade in my villa, I almost got my phone destroyed. I got the following message: "Camera on standby" couldn't take the shot. I was also attacked with a matchet but I was strong enough to escape.
Be Careful!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
dat outfit go dy smell ehh..how did u cope

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
mayapop:
You begged a masquerade for a shot? undecided omg! is he some kinda celebrity to you?
go n snap wit a real village 1...I dnt mean town own...if u get mind..to talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by heayey(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
they really look alike...
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jeflexy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
I thank you all for the comments... i had fun laffin my asss out
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by benstuber(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
derrick333:

Oboy c finishing
some pple dey yaB...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Aprime:
Huh? Almost got me. cheesy
Title should read; Two masquerade taking a sefie.

Bruh, why evil
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jidowu84: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Aprime:
heeheheeheherrhhherururururhhaaahahhhaaaahhha---- haaahaaaa-heeeheeeheer
veery true.... bursted into lafta in gboko dialet
#gudobserver

#blodofJesusstreet

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by kenwins(f): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Handsome or not handsome... U did a gud job gettin closer to d masqurade. I sure cnt do d@.

#smiled @ all d comments
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Aprime:

LWKMD!!! Why u wan discourage d op nw?
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by spinna: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:
The masquerade came around yesterday, so i begged it for a shot and i also gave it some money....
U can post pixs of ur village masquerade too..

First of all i hope the OP is not feeling bad, he's a handsome lad
but the expression of your face/eyebrows/lips makes you look soo much like that masquerade. grin

It must be that the prevailing genetic face shape of your villa was incorporated into the mask and you with the same genes now decided to do your face just like the masquerade's own which makes you look like twins which makes everyone laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jeflexy(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2014
spinna:

First of all i hope the OP is not feeling bad, he's a handsome lad
but the expression of your face/eyebrows/lips makes you look soo much like that masquerade. grin

It must be that the prevailing genetic face shape of your villa was incorporated into the mask and you with the same genes now decided to do your face just like the masquerade's own which makes you look like twins which makes everyone laugh grin

lolxxx... m nad feelin bad.. i expected such from nairalanders... thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jeflexy(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Some more...

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by femi4: 1:57am On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:
Some more...
Even the lady too dey show her teeth like the masqurade

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by gaussian(m): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2014
dmorf:
The both look familiar its truly the face of his ancestors
y naa?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by donklef(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Ok we don see am
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by clemzo101(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Nairalanders, una too wicked........OP sorry oooo, now dem say u sef na masqurade grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by nduchucks: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by alsudaes1(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Skimpledawg:
The Laugh I dey laf hia ehh! If only 1 psn laf am finish, na Histolagoklaimania em go get o! Abeg wia suxxman, kenwins n alberto2k grin...come laf d remainin

in fact, I can't remember when last I had such laugh . . .the "two masquerades" comment got ma ribs cracking
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by bynat(f): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Laughing
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by fujirice: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Those guys on the front page are crazy!! Chisos!!! I yaf died with laf, awoke n died again.
OP kpele, that is nairaland for you. Do not take their yabbings too serious grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Taiwo20(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2014
ara orun to jasi
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Bowaley17(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2014
No different btw u & d masqurade
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Ferebiekun: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Most of the comments on this innocent thread are among the most uncharitable I've ever come across on Nairaland. They are so insulting you would think the OP had committed the most heinous crime in the land. Why are we so insensitive? The young man was only having fun!

Words, even when used jokingly, are very powerful. Hope those that went as far as suggesting that the OP was a masquerade are willing to pay for their hurtful comments.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:

u cant take pictures of some masquerade.... ask ur elders before u spew trash
what is this masquerade talking about
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jeflexy(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
mayapop:
what is this masquerade talking about
i dont do E-fight... live in ur glory!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by lastpage: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
mayapop:
You begged a masquerade for a shot? undecided omg! is he some kinda celebrity to you?

Masquerade is from the HEAVENS (Ara orun! shocked )

Hmmm... this world don spoil o, so "ara orun" sef dey take selfie?
Na so l take see one "Ara orun" wey dey gulp Star Larger... in public and on Mother earth?

Change...the world is changing!

Lastpage!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by boma95(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Aprime:

lol....dhts too harsh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Europeans And Asians Learning Igbo Language / Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) / Photos From The Port Harcourt Carnival(carniriv) 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.