Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day (7809 Views)

Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? / Photos: Pastor Embarrased On Wedding Day By Ex_ Wives / Ever Been Embarrased? (2) (3) (4)

How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
I called one of my female friends who lives around my area#magodo..this was a girl I took her number last week,she said I should help help her cross the express road that she was scared so I excorted her,after that we chatted and I took her digits..on calling her yesterday,1e spoke for a minute then suddenly someone took her phone and told me *masculine voice"hey u don't u have something better to do"*that was how I deleted her contacts from everywhere possible..wierd xmas

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by pasqal09: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Serves you right! Woman wrapper

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I called one of my female friends who lives around my area#magodo..this was a girl I took her number last week,she said I should help help her cross the express road that she was scared so I excorted her,after that we chatted and I took her digits..on calling her yesterday,1e spoke for a minute then suddenly someone took her phone and told me *masculine voice"hey u don't u have something better to do"*that was how I deleted her contacts from everywhere possible..wierd xmas
Lol sorwie ooh
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
And so? undecided

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Tallesty1(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
That guy is stupid.

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2014
pasqal09:
Serves you right! Woman wrapper
bros that was so wierd, who did u feel the masculine voice could have been?
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
That guy is stupid.
immature is the word.

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2014
bisous:

Lol sorwie ooh
thanks dearie.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Princecalm(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2014
You called her as a friend and someone collected the phone from the girl and started telling you trash and you just hanged up. You Bleep up o!
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
And so? undecided
so u can do such a thing?
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Princecalm:
You called her as a friend and someone collected the phone from the girl and started telling you trash and you just hanged up. You Bleep up o!
I feel is her dad.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by pasqal09: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
bros that was so wierd, who did u feel the masculine voice could have been?
How should I know? Probably her oga.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Truckpusher(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
She prolly run with an immature boy friend who is so insecure and she too isn't a saint at all. grin

These hos ain't loyal at all and the boys aren't smiling too. grin

Bad market for you. tongue

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2014
pasqal09:

How should I know? Probably her oga.
I don't know if is her boyfriend or something,but she told me earlier that she stays with her uncle and the uncle doesn't allow friends call her without him bullshi#ting the conversation.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by derrick333(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
No worry, go de position for xpress evry mornin, 1day she come askin u 2help ha again, werrah,jus bcus u help persn cross road,u wan chop kpomo ,is 10q nt anof for u ??

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by blessedvisky(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Aboki= Abo.ki Nairaland= S.BAN supporter of APC= jan.ja weed. all thanks to naira land censor
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Elkewwty(f): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
She prolly run with an immature boy friend who is so insecure and she too isn't a saint at all. grin

These hos ain't loyal at all and the boys aren't smiling too. grin

Bad market for you. tongue
are u saying no better girl in market again?
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by braintext(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
why did you delete the digits
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by anonimi: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:

I think you should work seriously on your English language skills so you don't start crying when your exam results are out in Uniben.

#Friendly_Advice.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by pasqal09: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't know if is her boyfriend or something,but she told me earlier that she stays with her uncle and the uncle doesn't allow friends call her without him bullshi#ting the conversation.
And you believe that?
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2014
pasqal09:

And you believe that?
so what do u feel is happening?
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Truckpusher(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are u saying no better girl in market again?
I never said that, besides which reasonable fellow want to be running after girls in this festive period? grin

This is dumping time, call them back after Christmas and go into recess before valentine and after the val the real player shows up until November for the real dumping 2015. grin

Use your head o. cheesy

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

I think you should work seriously on your English language skills so you don't start crying when your exam results are out in Uniben.

#Friendly_Advice.
are u a yaba left escapee?
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Princecalm(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I feel is her dad.
but have you tried calling her to ask her if it was her dad? Or you have not summoned up the courage to do so.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
braintext:
why did you delete the digits
I don't like involving in wierd situations
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Truckpusher(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
She's lying to you because she thinks you're an iidiot. grin tongue

It's painful but that's the truth,the only time a girl tells you a dumb lie is when she believes that you're an iidiot or you simply presented yourself as one.

Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Princecalm:
but have you tried calling her to ask her if it was her dad? Or you have not summoned up the courage to do so.
out of frustration and anger ,I deletted the goddamned digits
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by pasqal09: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't know what's happening, but the story about her uncle is total bullshit.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
She's lying to you because she thinks you're an iidiot. grin tongue

It's painful but that's the truth,the only time a girl tells you a dumb lie is when she believes that you're an iidiot or you simply presented yourself one.
wow that's a serious nut case situation,the painful thing is her place is so close to my area.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
pasqal09:

I don't know what's happening, but the story about her uncle is total bullshit.
maybe he is an over protective uncle.
Re: How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2014
derrick333:
No worry, go de position for xpress evry mornin, 1day she come askin u 2help ha again, werrah,jus bcus u help persn cross road,u wan chop kpomo ,is 10q nt anof for u ??
bro man need to do some frolicking once in a while.

Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / Laycon Seen Squeezing Nengis Ass Like Bread / I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible