Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? (1739 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Do Cartoons From Pictures For Me / How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / These Globally Exhibited Vintage Photographs Of Lagos And Nigeria At Your Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by ezixt: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2014
Hello house, no time for too much talk. I want to cartoon some pictures as soon as possible. Anybody who can do that for me? Tell me your price and when I will get the work. Thanks.
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Donald3d(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2014
how many
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by ezixt: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Donald3d:
how many
Three
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
We certainly can get it done asap.
Here's my phone number... 07088225854
please let's talk through whatsapp. I'll need to see the pictures to determine how long it'll take.
Cheers
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Here

Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Archmage(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
taiwofolu:
Here..
you dont have to claim ownership of other peoples work now... integrity is a virtue oooooo
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Archmage:
you dont have to claim ownership of other peoples work now... integrity is a virtue oooooo

Please be sure to apologize when you find out the truth.

Cheers.
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Archmage(m): 1:59am On Dec 27, 2014
taiwofolu:

Cheers.

are you ogeneroh? i mean the Ogeneroh
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by ezixt: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2014
taiwofolu:
We certainly can get it done asap.
Here's my phone number... 07088225854
please let's talk through whatsapp. I'll need to see the pictures to determine how long it'll take.
Cheers
It's okay.Will contact you.
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by felixchip(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
taiwofolu:

Cheers.

So, people still do this. You copy someone's work and claim ownership.

Chai! Even during this christmas season?
Bros, Ogheneroh dey the same department with me for UNN.
And, you dey here dey claim the guy work.

I laff in Pidgin.
https://m.facebook.com/Ogheneroh.ubiomo

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
felixchip:

So, people still do this. You copy someone's work and claim ownership.

Chai! Even during this christmas season?
Bros, Ogheneroh dey the same department with me for UNN.
And, you dey here dey claim the guy work.

I laff in Pidgin.
https://m.facebook.com/Ogheneroh.ubiomo

Don't you guys think I'd be very stupid to claim his work without erasing his name?

I'd advise you call him before making such comments.

Seasons greetings.
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by felixchip(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
taiwofolu:

Don't you guys think I'd be very stupid to claim his work without erasing his name?

I'd advise you call him before making such comments.

Seasons greetings.

You may not know how to remove it.
Or rather, did you buy the piece?
Man, you're funny.
Just accept the fact that you stole the piece.
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Email me @aniefreidiok@yahoo.com or call 07084277442. For bussiness.
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by chidiezeh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Call 08164430178 or what'sapp me
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by mtwonder: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
let me cartoon d picture for u my price is good whats ur budget cal me 09024810961
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
My deepest apologies to you OP for how this thread derailed.

To the guys falsely accusing me, i must say it wasn't easy, but i omitted a lot of things i could have written and refrained from using unkind words in the manner you both did.... because I'm a Christian and i fear God.

Furthermore, i think it would be fair to put you out of your misery....

I'm a Computer animator and work at SignArts Studios https://www.signartstudios.com.ng

Rather than turn down requests from people when we have a lot of work on our hands, wescout for the best artist we can find in that field and contract the job to him/her.
I had contacted Nero and told him i have a job for him and the OP knows i wasn't going to handle it myself because I'm quite busy at the moment.

If either of you knows a thing about having a career in arts in Nigeria, you'd know it's extremely challenging and that people don't pay well because it's ''...just to draw, it shouldn't pay as much as those working in the bank...''

Thats the impression we want to change.
And you're standing in the way.
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by spywareczar(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
taiwofolu:

To the guys falsely accusing me, i must say it wasn't easy, but i omitted a lot of things i could have written and refrained from using unkind words in the manner you both did.... because I'm a Christian and i fear God.

I'm a Computer animator and work at SignArts Studios https://www.signartstudios.com.ng

Rather than turn down requests from people when we have a lot of work on our hands, wescout for the best artist we can find in that field and contract the job to him/her.
I had contacted Nero and told him i have a job for him and the OP knows i wasn't going to handle it myself because I'm quite busy at the moment.

If either of you knows a thing about having a career in arts in Nigeria, you'd know it's extremely challenging and that people don't pay well because it's ''...just to draw, it shouldn't pay as much as those working in the bank...''

Lord knows I don't understand the bullshit u just posted
Re: Urgent! Who Wll Cartoon Pictures For Me And Whats Your Price? by felixchip(m): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2014
taiwofolu:

My brother, fear God.

(1) (Reply)

18+ Club Girl Hit Bricks Block On Her Private Part(video) / Help!! Photoshop Or Animations? / If You Can Imagine It We'll Create It For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.