Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Need A Good Web Programmer - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Good Web Programmer (2202 Views)

7 Essential Features Of A Good Web Design / How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria / Good Web Design Services in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by aikfrank(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
No Wonder...
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by sisqology(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
*shakes my head and walks away*
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by cbrass(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
omeizaowuda:
I just wish we can all take our time and discover what we are good at. How can someone be a front and bac-kend developer at the same time?

Yea..you are right to some extent...only very few I mean few can combine the two together. As for me I don't focus too much on front end Co's you don't expect me to spend almost 8weeks on a job to be paid peanuts except if the money is good and there is enough time.

Ever wondered why you don't need the eyes of Caleb to know a naija website when you see one grin

2 Likes

Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by cbrass(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
sisqology:
*shakes my head and walks away*

Bros wetin happen nw cheesy
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by cbrass(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nmeri17:

wait let me understand u mbok. arr you saying a particular set of people base solely on CSS and JavaScript while another set base on mysql and co. and if one person does both he should be offered as a sacrifice to amadioha

Lmao...Well in web companies everyone has his roles.it's because you are freelancing that's why you have to combine it
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by Nmeri17: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2014
cbrass:

Lmao...Well in web companies everyone has his roles.it's because you are freelancing that's why you have to combine it

what if yur CV states that yu have knowledge of both?? will yu still be giving a specific role??
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by cbrass(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Nmeri17:

what if yur CV states that yu have knowledge of both?? will yu still be giving a specific role??

Of course. There are some standard companies that specify that they want a designer,.Infact from the job description you will know who they are looking for..most of the highlighted skills will be skills in graphics software's and implementation, however they may add some developing languages like php,jsp,asp etc as added advantage to get employed
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by Nmeri17: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2014
cbrass:

Of course. There are some standard companies that specify that they want a designer,.Infact from the job description you will know who they are looking for..most of the highlighted skills will be skills in graphics software's and implementation, however they may add some developing languages like php,jsp,asp etc as added advantage to get employed

bro be like dem swear for me and that graphics stuff o. say I no go ever progress cry Lemmi keep trying sha if e no gree me I'll just base on coding and forget it
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by cbrass(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nmeri17:

bro be like dem swear for me and that graphics stuff o. say I no go ever progress cry Lemmi keep trying sha if e no gree me I'll just base on coding and forget it

Ahahaha...bro don't give up.me sef I used to have issues with colors but I had to take the pain to learn color theory so keep trying bro
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by donsheddy1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
cbrass:

Yea..you are right to some extent...only very few I mean few can combine the two together. As for me I don't focus too much on front end Co's you don't expect me to spend almost 8weeks on a job to be paid peanuts except if the money is good and there is enough time.

Ever wondered why you don't need the eyes of Caleb to know a naija website when you see one grin
For that one you no lie. But not all 9ja jobs be trash. I workd with ckdigital.net and believe me, those guys are doing a nice job there. Check out their portfolio and see what we call bespoke design. I wanna even wow your minds - check out there new web look on 1st of january 2015. I was a frontend developer even though I could do the backend thing but I only got to find out that division of labor makes the job a lot faster and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by cbrass(m): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2014
donsheddy1:

I was a frontend developer even though I could do the backend thing but I only got to find out that division of labor makes the job a lot faster and beautiful.

Yea you are right there
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by omeizaowuda(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
cbrass:

Lol, ok...do that if you only plan on working with Nigerians. But, I feel that problem is that we settle for less here. Functionality is cool. But, its just gonna be a locally used web app (not even widely used in africa) if the design and ux is bad. I am a front end guy and I never regretted it for once. But it needs a lot of investment in design books (mostly hard-copies).
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by Nmeri17: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
cbrass:

you know this grin grin
Re: Need A Good Web Programmer by cbrass(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nmeri17:
you know this grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Result Checker --built By Dreamweaver / School CMS And Website Needed. / Is NIIT Worthwile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.