Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate (46735 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by handsomefatai(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Na 2ru talk o.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by MNDY(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
OP, not just a working class dude! It extends to the undergraduate dudes too!
----
In school, be wise and don't date or get your feelings involved in any serious relationship with an undergraduate girl! Go the FWB way: Friends With Benefits!
-----
Sex, relationship, and matters of the heart in the university life are unserious and anyhow!
------
And how only the females majorly get criticized cements the fact that it is a man's world afterall
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Ishilove: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2014
swallu:
1:female students are serial cheaters:

Many female university students these days sleep around with their male lecturers and fellow male undergruads even while in a stable relationship with a working dude.The poor guy may be thinking that his girlfriend whose is a student is angel not knowing that she has allowed herself to be used like a toilet paper on campus.

2:Many female students are into runz:

Runz or what you call professional prostitution are engaged by many female univ students .Many female students these days sleep around with politicians,top business men coz of their craving for material things like BB,brazilian hair or what have you.In some extreme cases their are some that sleep with trailer drivers in hotels just for the extra cash.

3:gold digging:

Many of these female students only prefer to date working class guys coz of the money they can get out of them.They are only interested in cool hard cash and what money can buy:

4:They are sinister heart breakers:

After their working class boyfriend may have seen through their finances in school they break up with their working class boyfriend.Though such man may have spents thousands on their school fees or house rents they bring up excuses on why they want to terminate relationship when they graduate.

5:They act immature:

Many female students dating working class guys nag over silly issues like the guy did not buy the latest designer clothes or that he did not give them the latest phone for their birthday.they are more interested in fleecing the guy of his hard earned money.
Immature CRAP. You have a lot of growing up to do.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Bholarji18(f): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Xcex:
For me i'll b d last person 2 date an undergraduate, afta seein d rate of infidelity in my undergraduate days, leave dem 4 dia mates on campus.
. Av u 4gotten dat a working class lady was once an undergraduate?Its still d same,d problem is guys don't look out 4 inner beauty these days wen making their choice.Hmmmnnn...
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by cheruv: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
jomile:
how do u mean,well I tank God u r a guy,who must surely have a sis or a relative who is an undergraduate,nd u definitely will get married nd have girls one day who will be an undergraduate,I wonder how u will feel den if dey r being talked about dis way,...ooohh I get it,it won't bother u cos to u women have no value,to u dey r worthless
you're right on many counts,sweetheart smiley
for me,every female is worthless till she has proven her worth. my sister isn't among kos I can't develop anything for her,which means that technically, I see her as a man.am quite familiar with the points raised by the OP..and in my observation its even the engaged/married ones that are more shameless bkos they've an ALT plan.
there are of course the good ones,but a case where 8 out 10 are bad,who notices the good as for my sis you're using to get sentimental, she's still an undergrad and she even feeds me stories of what her course mates do.she has to prove herself to the guy who would come for her hand that she's different, and that solely is her biz tongue as for my daughters, I've plans in store for them wink
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by slinkman(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
jomile:
those who live in glass houses should not throw stones,since u said women,which means d women in ur household r not left out den,we all fall in dis same category,now am happy
every woman.. the women in my household husbands should worry about them and not me. all Nigerian female undergraduate are the same everywhere.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Samabu07(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2014
No10:
So right. If u see wetin all these girls dey do 4 sch eh? Smh. And some of dem are engaged. Advice: if u must date an undergraduate girl as a working class dude,give her belle. That's all.

Mbah, Odikwa Risky. Give her belle and hear later that during those times she nacked plenty of dude...o man Mbah again...

It must not be her na. Okwiya!
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by MNDY(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2014
kehindetayo:
am presently datn an undergraduate who i pay all her bills and she seems to be innocent and God fearing but lately her x seems to pick intrest in her because of her new look as a student. dont knw wat to do. should i kill him?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dis guy sef! You no go fit kill pesin wit humour!
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by ellahzy(f): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2014
oya, go and marry ur village girl na
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2014
cheruv:

you're right on many counts,sweetheart smiley
for me,every female is worthless till she has proven her worth. my sister isn't among kos I can't develop anything for her,which means that technically, I see her as a man.am quite familiar with the points raised by the OP..and in my observation its even the engaged/married ones that are more shameless bkos they've an ALT plan.
there are of course the good ones,but a case where 8 out 10 are bad,who notices the good as for my sis you're using to get sentimental, she's still an undergrad and she even feeds me stories of what her course mates do.she has to prove herself to the guy who would come for her hand that she's different, and that solely is her biz tongue as for my daughters, I've plans in store for them wink
now I understand wats happening,sorry,she must have hurt u bad
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by 100Cents: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2014
swallu:
1:female students are serial cheaters:

Many female university students these days sleep around with their male lecturers and fellow male undergruads even while in a stable relationship with a working dude.The poor guy may be thinking that his girlfriend whose is a student is angel not knowing that she has allowed herself to be used like a toilet paper on campus.

2:Many female students are into runz:

Runz or what you call professional prostitution are engaged by many female univ students .Many female students these days sleep around with politicians,top business men coz of their craving for material things like BB,brazilian hair or what have you.In some extreme cases their are some that sleep with trailer drivers in hotels just for the extra cash.

3:gold digging:

Many of these female students only prefer to date working class guys coz of the money they can get out of them.They are only interested in cool hard cash and what money can buy:

4:They are sinister heart breakers:

After their working class boyfriend may have seen through their finances in school they break up with their working class boyfriend.Though such man may have spents thousands on their school fees or house rents they bring up excuses on why they want to terminate relationship when they graduate.

5:They act immature:

Many female students dating working class guys nag over silly issues like the guy did not buy the latest designer clothes or that he did not give them the latest phone for their birthday.they are more interested in fleecing the guy of his hard earned money

Very on point.

If she looks like a heart breaker at first sight. Look no further, she is..
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2014
slinkman:
every woman.. the women in my household husbands should worry about them and not me. all Nigerian female undergraduate are the same everywhere.
u got burned,wat a b**ch
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by 100Cents: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Working class don't date students

we fu ck them

Wiseman..
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by cheruv: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2014
jomile:
now I understand wats happening,sorry,she must have hurt u bad
stop being sentimental!! angry
be objective and moreover, who's the she
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by 100Cents: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Adaobi12:
op I think it will make more sense if you use , "SOME FEMALE UNDERGRADUATE". because not all undergraduate are irresponsible.

what you just stated now, are the acts of an irresponsible lady, which even a working class lady can indulge in.

besides, you sounded so bitter, hope say an undergraduate never break your heart?

All women think alike.

I know because I have been with the virgins, the sex addicts, the responsible and irresponsible ones.

All his points are true.

Gold digging, sleeping around, heart breaking and immaturity are all hallmarks of female undergraduates.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by rooqee120(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
Behold the gold-digging again.

Mynd44 goodafternoon.grincheesycheesycheesy

How the boxing be for your side nah?
is dat mynd44? I jxt love dis guy's way of thinkn

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2014
cheruv:

stop being sentimental!! angry
be objective and moreover, who's the she
haba guy no be fight naa,yesterday was boxing day not today oo,if not I would have suggest we settle dis issue inside d boxing ring
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Penboy: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Kolade354:
call 911 for me.......mumu
lol.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
You Love him or his way?
rooqee120:
is dat mynd44? I jxt love dis guy's way of thinkn
I may help deliver the massage to him.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
jomile:
haba guy no be fight naa,yesterday was boxing day not today oo,if not I would have suggest we settle dis issue inside d boxing ring
wich type of boxing una wan do?
hehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by MissSlimbody(f): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Fixed smiley
Tallesty1:
You Love him or his way?I may help deliver the message to him.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by FredHandsome(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2014
amokeme:
Not all female students are like that. Am a student not a hungry one at all... The only difference btwn my boyfriend and me is, he works while i don't(because am still in sch that's all). What does he want to give me that i can't get myself I don't date because of money, but that doesn't mean i can date a lazy "broke" guy sad i just need you to be comfortable enough to take care of yourself simple. I don't collect money from guys or tell/allow any to take me out.. And if i must go ill pay for what ever i eat.(funny thing is that the same guys saying girls are gold diggers will still be the one to call me proud). Anyways the way 'some' girls behave you won't blame the op's mentality

Story for Olamide's gods!
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
lefulefu:

wich type of boxing una wan do?
hehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wen we get to d boxing ring we will know
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by slinkman(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
jomile:
u got burned,wat a b**ch
huh??
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Genea(f): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2014
lefulefu:

hehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hey where av u bin,av missed your comments
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by cheruv: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
jomile:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love females of your variety grin
snap your fingers lemme see how good a boxer you're tongue and your comments show why I can't discuss certain topics with a female, kos they'd be anything but objective undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by slinkman(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
jomile:
u got burned,wat a b**ch
you fail to make any sense with this
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
100Cents:

All women think alike.

I know because I have been with the virgins, the sex addicts, the responsible and irresponsible ones.

All his points are true.

Gold digging, sleeping around, heart breaking and immaturity are all hallmarks of female undergraduates.
. that's not true.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nmeri17: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

lol but u don't have a job na

lmaaaooo you're just useless grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2014
slinkman:
exactly,now u get my point
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2014
slinkman:
exactly,now u get my point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.