Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With (5855 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
from my observations guys who have slept with girls no longer think of the girls as wife material.
so my question is guys can you really marry a girl you have gone really intimate with embarassed

mature words please...
thanks smiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Your finding is quack,unprofessional and lacks intensity

Who I go marry? D person I never Bleep?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ipledge:
Your finding is quack,unprofessional and lacks intensity
undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by tolaxin(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
OAU postjamb question

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by aristocrazzy: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
*watching man U match* cool
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Whatz dis one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
90% can't......

The other 10% would have impregnanted the girl. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by ronald4lif(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yes. Truth is, I can't marry someone I haven't had sex with, so yes it is

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Prexxy1:
Whatz dis one saying?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by englishmart(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel. Can you sleep with a girl you can't marry?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:
90% can't......

The other 10% would have impregnanted the girl. undecided
thanks
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
englishmart:
lilmaxfidel. Can you sleep with a girl you can't marry?
no grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
from my observations guys who have slept with girls no longer think of the girls as wife material.
so my question is guys can you really marry a girl you have gone really intimate with embarassed

mature words please...
thanks smiley
If i love her yes if na just lust no

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
thanks

Don't "thanks" me, CAN YOU DO IT?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
lefulefu:

If i love her yes if na just lust no
angry angry grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:

Don't "thanks" me, CAN YOU DO IT?
i am castrated grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by quivah(f): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
really
*zips up*

but op , your survey na labbish, shey you know?

PS; girls don't keep yourself because the op things guys wont come... keep the cookie cause its right tosmiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Medunah: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
i thought most guys were on "testing before buying" undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by fuckshit: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
A big fücking yes! since she has that desired qualities that makes me fück & keep wanting to fück her. grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
i am castrated grin

Awon players embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:
really
*zips up*

but op , your survey na labbish, shey you know?

PS; girls don't keep yourself because the op things guys wont come... keep the cookie cause its right tosmiley
sad
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:

Awon playersembarassed

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Medunah:
i thought most guys were on "testing before buying"

yes na grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by quivah(f): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
sad
cheesy do more research

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

cheesy do more research

just observed.didnt research smiley

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
angry angry grin
abi no be so? cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Cheadiva(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
What f u are d one who disflowerd heru wnt marry her shey
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
aristocrazzy:
*watching man U match* cool
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Cheadiva:
What f u are d one who disflowerd heru wnt marry her shey
i would consider her
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by quivah(f): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

just observed.didnt research smiley

awww change those you roll with.. they are bad influence smiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by free2ryhme: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
i am castrated grin
na your position be that ooo
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lubish,how many married a virgin?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice / What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.