Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? (1790 Views)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
This happen to me 2 yrs ago. I was very hungry this afternoon with only #50 in my pocket, I used it to buy gala
B4 opening it, I obseved and I saw that it expired 2 months ago. Watin u say make man do? I ate it. Nothing happen to me. Share your expirience grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Atk01(f): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Expired or Best before?
I've only eaten food past their best before dates. I actually ate a gala that had best before date of 22nd December today. grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Abeg expired no be English word ?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Emmyk(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Atk01:
Expired or Best before?
I've only eaten food past their best before dates. I actually ate a gala that had best before date of 22nd December today. grin
It has officially expired once it is the Best Before date. wink
@op. Yes. Lipton...juice and all that.
There was this juice that tasted even greater when it expired...[s]Had to wait till it all expired then I took them. [/s] tongue

Once it's still few days after the Best before date, I think you can still take the product.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
i ate gala n as i was eating, my mouth n throat began to "pepper" me ...... i checked d date n twas expired by few days ...... thats how i discovered gala has seven days edible life ........ I rush to chemist to buy some antibiotics.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Vivly(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2014
My uncle brought home some cartons of hollandia milk that had its best before date so close. By the time I got back home, they were bad already and I really like Hollandia..I knew I wasn't going to die if I drank it and I drank plenty. I'm still alive.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by okirewaju(f): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Bought blue band last week for my baby and I decided to take a little for my bread only for me to realise it was expired while I was going through the can at home angry
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
I drank expired viju milk and almost died. sad
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by okirewaju(f): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Herzumpther:
I drank expired viju milk and almost died. sad
Ewo!

That bad?

Merry belated Christmas and a fulfiling new year ahead!!!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2014
okirewaju:
Ewo!

That bad?

Merry belated Christmas and a fulfiling new year ahead!!!
Same to you ma'am.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vivly:
My uncle brought home some cartons of hollandia milk that had its best before date so close. By the time I got back home, they were bad already and I really like Hollandia..I knew I wasn't going to die if I drank it and I drank plenty. I'm still alive.

Learn self control.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by Vivly(f): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2014
letsdothis5:

Learn self control.
I'm still learning.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten An Expired Product? by nekkyosas(f): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2015
nope never

(1) (Reply)

New Product From Coca Cola / Good / See The Big Mammal My Friend Killed In Grand Kru County, Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.