Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,035 members, 7,803,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman (13499 Views)

Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body / Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2014
LMAO bullshitt! Do you take me for a fool Axum? Playing good cop, bad cop with yourself so you can sound more credible.

1 Like

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2014
ArtanK:
LMAO bullshitt! Do you take me for a fool Axum? Playing good cop, bad cop with yourself so you can sound more credible.

I can never fool you, you are too smart, because you are Majertaine. cry
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2014
ArtanK:

LOL

@Maakhir, since you go around and say you're MJ, I'm gonna have to verify your Majertaine status. What is your qabil after MJ? grin

Omar mohamud
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Amhara

I knew it.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
ArtanK:

I knew it.

Knew what?
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
ArtanK:

Wallahi I'm not Axum,

You faggit you should e learn more about the Majerteen trbe instead of acting like you know everything

I am Reer Cumar Maxmuud,
and you my friend need to get a life!!
(Cumar Maxamuud, MAJEERTEEN)
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Wallahi I'm not Axum,

You faggit you should e learn more about the Majerteen trbe instead of acting like you know everything

I am Reer Cumar Maxmuud,
and you my friend need to get a life!!
(Cumar Maxamuud, MAJEERTEEN)

You see Artan, Am not him, I am Dhulbahante.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2014
ArtanK:

I knew it.

Warya, as I said I AM Reer Cumar Maxamuud
How could you be Majerteen and not know who Reer Cumar Maxamuud are?
You, however have yet to prove that you are Majerteen
I proved I am Majerteen while you ave yet to prove what you are.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

Omar mohamud

Cumar Maxamuud not Omar Mohamud\

Dumbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarse
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Maakhir:

Cumar Maxamuud not Omar Mohamud\

Dumbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarse

Does it really matter how you spell it? Whether its in Somali or English. Again this makes me believe like your some 14 yr old, whose parents taught you how to spell your qabil in only one way. cajib, the guy who has been butchering the Somali language left and right is now upset about spelling in Somali when the name can be written in English as Omar lol.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

Does it really matter how you spell it? Whether its in Somali or English. Again this makes me believe like your some 14 yr old, whose parents taught you how to spell your qabil in only one way. cajib, the guy who has been butchering the Somali language left and right is now upset about spelling in Somali when the name can be written in English as Omar lol.

Yep it does

When did I butcher the somali language
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Maakhir:

Yep it does

When did I butcher the somali language

every time you try to communicate using it.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2014
When did I butcher the Somali language?
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:
[/b]

every time you try to communicate using it.

Says the guy who spells Majerteen as Majertain tongue
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Says the guy who spells Majerteen as Majertain tongue

Again, i am spelling it in English not Somali. Your inability to multi task will be your downfall. As long as I am spelling a foreign word phonetically does it matter if that foreign word has no correct spelling in English?
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Again, i am spelling it in English not Somali. Your inability to multi task will be your downfall. As long as I am spelling a foreign word phonetically does it matter if that foreign word has no correct spelling in English?

Its a somali word and there is only one way to write/type Majerteen, so you typing that argumentdown was just you wasting your time
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Maakhir:

Its a somali word and there is only one way to write/type Majerteen, so you typing that argumentdown was just you wasting your time

Lets move on with life.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2014
axum:

Lets move on with life.

Agreed smiley
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Maakhir:

Warya, as I said I AM Reer Cumar Maxamuud
How could you be Majerteen and not know who Reer Cumar Maxamuud are?
You, however have yet to prove that you are Majerteen
I proved I am Majerteen while you ave yet to prove what you are.

MJ > Omar Mohamoud > Reer Mahad. I won't go any further than that cool
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
ArtanK:

MJ > Omar Mohamoud > Reer Mahad. I won't go any further than that cool

Any further and we would know that your Midgaaan. cheesy
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
axum:

Only you would think that's an insult because there is nothing wrong with Midgans.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
ArtanK:

Only you would think that's an insult because there is nothing wrong with Midgans.

I totally agree, which is why I am pondered that you are hiding this fact.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
axum:

I totally agree, which is why I am pondered that you are hiding this fact.

Let me add that to the list of clans/ethnicities you've said that I am.

1. Hawiye
2. Isaq
3. Bantu
4. Midgan

Any more?

2 Likes

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
ArtanK:

Let me add that to the list of clans/ethnicities you've said that I am.

1. Hawiye
2. Isaq
3. Bantu
4. Midgan

Any more?

Bantu
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

Galgaale is midgaan.

I'm not sure if i'm reer maxad but reer maxad aren't midgaan
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:

Galgaale is midgaan.

Seriously, I couldn't care if your midgaan or a midget. Just stop.

1 Like

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

Seriously, I couldn't care if your midgaan or a midget. Just stop.

You're the one who started cheesy
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maakhir:

You're the one who started cheesy

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2015
Maakhir:

Galgaale is midgaan.

What is Galgaale?
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 5:21am On Jan 04, 2015
A midgaan clan or something, I dont really research much into them
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Maakhir(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Fulaman198(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
What the heck at the fellow above??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Came First: Oduduwa Or Orunmila? / President General Of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Obi Of Onitsha Set For Eastern Heritage / Ekpe 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.