Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women (65368 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Culture Zone of the Middlebelt people / Middlebelt Zone-Nupes,Idomas,Igalas,Ebiras,Tivs,Kabbas,Biroms,Fulani,Katafs etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2014
And on it goes.....

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Dis remind of a frnd sister from Benue,d girl fine die
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by gbodimowo(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2014
sage2:
This is also a region with the most honest and least materialistic women in the country.

Process it, give me their phone numbers
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2014
danjumakolo:

lol..I mean no hard feelings here..you must be very angry at my statement..I am sorry if I hurt u,not to forget your failure to disprove woh I have said..Rather u went off topic by bring Hausa people here..I was thinking Hausa people also are in the middle belt...abi?

Hausas are not indigenes of the middlebelt.....wherever they are found in the region, they are settlers just like southernerns in our region.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2014
And more of them

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Revolva(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

Mr man, i repeat, i am not an igbo guy, rather i am from Plateau state, i am d op of this thread.
i happened to have lived in d south for so many years and even Kogi too.
First of all, i can see that u are an igala muslim, one with hausa ancestry for that matter. But have u ever been to the southern parts of Igala land like Omala, Olamaboro & Ibaji? many of the igalas from this axis have no difference with igbos. Many of them speak igbo as a second language.
Most of d igalas i have come acrosa are from the southern axis, and if u dare tell any of them that they are more related to hausas than igbos, they can give u a very dirty slap. Igala land does not share boundary with yoruba land or Hausa land, but it does with Igbo land,, so how can u now claim thatt igalas are closer to hausas than igbos?

check igala history here on wikipedia and show me where hausa fulani links come in
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attah_of_Igala

help me tell dem oooo i am a southern igala..ok....thanks for this message to this folks

adamskutty:
mr.man show me any link which said we share anything common with the igbos. Lmaooo.

Just because we share boundary with ome igbo state, the igbos are found almost everywhere,even in borno.

Tell me why our dressing is closely related with those of hausas, even our food grin

No igala speak any igbo language grin , u musn't result to lying mister man.

Are u aware that majority of igalas are muslims and majority of igbos are christains? grin

Check out this screenshot about the history of the igalas and which tribes was link to us.

hey not by screen shot pls bro Igalas close to the border of enugu n anambra especially the villages speak igbos as a second language..ok....and if u say igalas are majority muslim...well i will say its a 50 - 50 tin....i am southern igala inb my side no muslim ooo..ok...we ibajii igalas....r more close to edo people n igbos folks due to boundary ok..n do you know there are igalas speaker in anambra and some part of edo n delta state...ok

adamskutty:
u must be high on weed.

The yorubas in kogi are among the minority .

The largest and strongest ethnic group in kogi are the igalas (more than 60 percent) and most of us have our ancestry from the core north. Idiotic cow.

The yorubas are in kogi west.

Oga pls not all igalas have ancestry from the core north ok i cna count some community that came to settle down in idah in the old days..they were descendant of warriors..who came to fight..and they conquered dem so they inter married...igalas...they know them selves..ok......bear in mind that there are southern igalas,..ok and igalas outside kogi state....ok....pls...and again i am not sure igalas have any ancestry fromn the core north only that islam intruded some part of igala land... and influence there ..Igalas are Igalas on their own..ok...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by benuejosh: 1:44am On Dec 27, 2014
little miss fashion Nigeria a Tiv beauty from benue

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by benuejosh: 1:48am On Dec 27, 2014
middle belt got the best breed
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by ugojamali(m): 3:25am On Dec 27, 2014
prof800:

...they're not as beautiful as your darling farano?
wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ssshhhh.... your secret is safe with me.
grin grin grin grin wink

Ah but you've already spilled. embarassed
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by BlackKenichi(m): 3:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Middle Belt women are gorgeous!
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 27, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Is this suppose to bribe us from kicking out CLUELESS IN 2015?
this is the region that will say" HELL NO" to buhari come 2015!
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by glo12(f): 4:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

U have made a very great mistake by saying this.
Igalas cannot be dominantly muslims, no way! Unless it is not the igala land or igalas i know.

I have been to all the 9 LGAs of Kogi state where igalas are found and the only LGA i can agree where igala muslims outnumber igala christians is in Ankpa LGA (ur LGA as u say), probably this is why u say igala muslims are more.
In Ibaji LGA, u hardly find an igala muslim, igalas here are 95% christian, have u ever been to Ibaji?
Most other igala LGAs, are either 50/50 or the christians are slightly more, is it in Idah, Ofu, Omala, Olamaboro, Dekina, igala muslims cannot be more than the christians.

igala muslims are not more than igala christains. truth must be told here. am from dekina local govt n igala christains r more not to forget dekina local is the largest in kogi state n also d largest local govt in west africa with ova 800 villages.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 4:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:
Darling & Multi award winning Nollywood actress MERCY JOHNSON, she's from Kogi state

Mercy got her beauty from her Igbo mother

Mercy ozioma Johnson
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 5:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

I am not an igbo man, rather i am from Plateau state....do u know that igalas & igbos share the same market days? They share d same masquerades and in many cases, same ancestry?

do u know that there are igbos in Enugu, Anambra & Delta who have igala origins??

And Igala language share a lot of word with Igbo ..the name of Igala king is ochi Igala which is ruler in Igbo ..some part of Igala was formed by eri son

We know we have a very deep relationship with some igalla.. I will give them history
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by onadana: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2014
What is this?Do you know what is beauty...natural beauty....not this make up stuff.I was expecting raw natural village beauty...you are giving us this scrap.Shame.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by spicyhoney(f): 5:40am On Dec 27, 2014
sage2:
This is also a region with the most honest and least materialistic women in the country.

Very true!
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by busybrain88: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
ochejagabriel:
*IN LUDACRIS VOICE*
my anaconda dont...
my anaconda dont...
my anaconda dont want nothing except u gat buns hun

Summary: Backside is the definition of beauty.
if she get a.ss, she is fine
i can do anything for a.ss
mr flavour said"d beauty of a woman dey 4 her backside"
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by pretty050(f): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2014
40dogzz:
Idoma chicks can fine & their guy ar very handsome, God blessed them sha! jos & kd chicks 2 thight.
True talk
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by DanTrizy(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Yooo and i am proud to be from middle belt. Real epitome of beauty.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by jiggar(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2014
40dogzz:
Idoma chicks can fine & their guy ar very handsome, God blessed them sha! jos & kd chicks 2 thight.
U r very rite. We idoma guys r very handsome. Myself a very gud example, 6ft tall, fair but not famous. Lol
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

Hausas are not indigenes of the middlebelt.....wherever they are found in the region, they are settlers just like southernerns in our region.

Can u tell me.the ways in which a person become an indigine in the naija law?
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by yungcyrus(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Ebi aKpami tongue
enwu' ete'ne je?
Orjeh abacha?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by yungcyrus(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

And Igala language share a lot of word with Igbo ..the name of Igala king is ochi Igala which is ruler in Igbo ..some part of Igala was formed by eri son

We know we have a very deep relationship with some igalla.. I will give them history
my mum is Igbo n Dad igala..........my dad n mum speak both languages fluently.........

Onoja the son of Eri is our ancestor........
People who knw d truth r few
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by oyxah(f): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2014
That's wrong. Ozioma is also an Ebira name. My middle name is Ozioma and am Ebira. It means a child has been born if translated directly
tonychristopher:

Mercy got her beauty from her Igbo mother

Mercy ozioma Johnson
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abduletudaye(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
yungcyrus:
enwu' ete'ne je?
Orjeh abacha?

What's this na? Did I say I speak Igala like mad?? angry am Ebira jor
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abduletudaye(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
oyxah:
That's wrong. Ozioma is also an Ebira name. My middle name is Ozioma and am Ebira. It means a child has been born if translated directly

Oiza.. tongue
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by yungcyrus(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Abduletudaye:

What's this na? Did I say I speak Igala like mad?? angry am Ebira jor
lolz, sorry bro...u spoke xo well.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abduletudaye(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2014
yungcyrus:
lolz, sorry bro...u spoke xo well.

Hehe.. I know right...served with this Igala guy then..that was the only sentence I could grab...

Igala has a lot of similarities with yoruba somehow..
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by yungcyrus(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Hehe.. I know right...served with this Igala guy then..that was the only sentence I could grab...

Igala has a lot of similarities with yoruba somehow..
lolx...sumhow.......i had this crush on 1 ebira hot chick lyk dat, but i was still yung then....i neva grow liver then

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by yungcyrus(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Revolva:

help me tell dem oooo i am a southern igala..ok....thanks for this message to this folks

hey not by screen shot pls bro Igalas close to the border of enugu n anambra especially the villages speak igbos as a second language..ok....and if u say igalas are majority muslim...well i will say its a 50 - 50 tin....i am southern igala inb my side no muslim ooo..ok...we ibajii igalas....r more close to edo people n igbos folks due to boundary ok..n do you know there are igalas speaker in anambra and some part of edo n delta state...ok

Oga pls not all igalas have ancestry from the core north ok i cna count some community that came to settle down in idah in the old days..they were descendant of warriors..who came to fight..and they conquered dem so they inter married...igalas...they know them selves..ok......bear in mind that there are southern igalas,..ok and igalas outside kogi state....ok....pls...and again i am not sure igalas have any ancestry fromn the core north only that islam intruded some part of igala land... and influence there ..Igalas are Igalas on their own..ok...
GOD BLESS YOU BRO..........sum pple dnt just knw d truth.....me 4 xample is an Igbo-Igala hybrid.......
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abduletudaye(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2014
yungcyrus:
lolx...sumhow.......i had this crush on 1 ebira hot chick lyk dat, but i was still yung then....i neva grow liver then

Hehe...cool..ebira chicks are hot sha..I give them that..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / What A Blaine Harden Wrote About Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.