Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas (4485 Views)

How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by kekakuz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yea she deserves to be happy and I agree with her but I can't kill my self.
We have this tradition of going to the cinemas every holidays,she has been the one sponsoring most of our outings and this time I promise to take responsibility.
The truth is earlier this month I was able to seal some deals and raised upto 30k for this festive period. To treat her to a nice time and to show appreciation for her being there for me all this while but I lost everything in my last deal.
She was filled with expectation but I was only left with 3k.
I dint want to disappoint her or tell her am broke again as usual. She insist on me making her happy. We got to cinema and I was told that a ticket is 1500. I already spent 300 for transportation. And am left with 2700.
I couldn't afford 3k for both our tickets.so I tested her by offering to pay for her alone while I wait outside.
To my greatest suprise she agreed and went in alone.I intentionally chose the movie " a fault in our stars "for her to make her remorseful and have a change of attitude and timed myself as I waited outside.
As I wait,I thought of leaving her there as a payback for her lack of human sympathy but I could not.
She soon finished and came out.we left the cinema as if nothing happened .
As I lay on my bed now and reflect on the days happenings, I can't help but as you my fellow nairalanders what you think of this girl and your advice for my relationship.

1 Like

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Pinnacle(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
You acted mumuciously. Well done.

17 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
She's been the one sponsoring you guys all the while and she must have been looking forward to watching the movie plus she would have thought you were making a sacrifice not knowing you were testing(whatever that means)

7 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by holatin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
You never see wife ooooo
She wount care of your problem but her happiness if you marry her in future.

1 Like

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Guykhena(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
And am left with 2700.
I couldn't afford 3k for both our tickets.so I tested her by offering to pay for her alone while I wait outside.
To my greatest suprise she agreed and went in alone.

Lmao,I love this girl,,,
Instead of you be sincere and admit to your girl you broke(fine she'll be disappointed but at least she gets a little sympathy for your honesty),instead you wanna form testing,testing for what?

Lol maybe she was even testing you to come out clean.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by jasper7(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
poverty, destroying relationships since 190BC. No fear, money will locate you... And anybody wey insult that gal eee... angry

9 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Roland17(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
You are lucky she did not walk out of the Cinema with another guy that probably bought her popcorn, some drinks and even takes a step further by giving her a ride to her house or his house..it's her choice on where she goes...

12 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
this op na eleckitrician ooo..

kip testing grin

3 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by yemmit90: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
@op, you don't need such girl in your life.

Besides, you should've tell her the truth to avoid such unnecessary embarrassment. But you sef fuckup,how would you be taking a girl to the cinema with just 3k in your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by iceberylin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Waitn you been dh expect undecided
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by SirVictory: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
The Girl try sef if not u for jam embarrassment. She's a good Girl after all she has been sponsoring you ever since. But she no try sha

2 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Andyempowered(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
bisous:
She's been the one sponsoring you guys all the while and she must have been looking forward to watching the movie plus she would have thought you were making a sacrifice not knowing you were testing(whatever that means)
Hmmm madam these excuses are not sound enough. I think she's being too insensitive.
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by zoeee(f): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
cheesy... This is so funny

And pathetic sad

Sorry bro
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eyaa,may Chukwu Abiama bless your hustle
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by jaytee01(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
You know that you are always broke and you did not rush to trip your girl when you made 30k. Instead you gambled it away and you come here expecting sympathy? For what?

Dat girl overtry sef...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by kekakuz(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
jasper7:
poverty, destroying relationships since 190BC. No fear, money will locate you... And anybody wey insult that gal eee... angry
Eh
As in ehn

1 Like

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Exjoker(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lucky you bro cause you have got a decent girl who is ready to sponsor many of your outings

2 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Is it advice you want or our sympathy?
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Olami90: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
thank God u confessed dat she has been settling most of ur bills nd has been there for u.
wot else do u want?

lemme ask-- wot deal are u sealing? 1960 bet or naijabet?
i dnt fink u appreciate all wot she has been doing..it wunt b bad for u to av kept dat cash for d purpose of givin her a treat dis festive period.u shld not expect her to do for u always.infact she is trying.how many gals can do dat?
A guy shoulders most of d responsibilities in a relationship.
as much as it wld av been lovely for both of u to see d movie together, i wunt blame her for dat.she must av been disappointed in u.
She jst wanna be happy wit d tag #my boyfrnd took me out. not dat she cant sponsor or add up.
Just appreciate her more nd giv her surprises.

7 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by agrovick(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Speechless
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by lovinam: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Loll! If na me I don waka sef. U de use money de play kalo kalo. When u get money instead u go use small do am happy u carry am go stake. You are a not an honest dude. You should have just told her the truth. I hope she leaves you.
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by oshe11: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2014
if I happen to b d gal n I came accross dis post......
*In Davido's Voice*
Itz Ofa
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2014
My Man, this ya testing is old testament grin

Efe I don warn u wetin ur hand nor rish nor do am

I would have done exactly the same...
Relationship is not for testing and judgement...
it should be about sharing and caring... I guess grin

na money cos all this things o
find better 'deal' do na grin
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by francizy(m): 1:13am On Dec 27, 2014
How did you loose 30k just like that?

Nairabet?
BabaIjebu?

Must be any of these two...
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 27, 2014
kekakuz:
We have this tradition of going to the cinemas every holidays,she has been the one sponsoring most of our outings and this time I promise to take responsibility.
The truth is earlier this month I was able to seal some deals and raised upto 30k for this festive period. To treat her to a nice time and to show appreciation for her being there for me all this while but I lost everything in my last deal.
I dint want to disappoint her or tell her am broke again as usual. She insist on me making her happy. We got to cinema and I was told that a ticket is 1500. I already spent 300 for transportation. And am left with 2700.
To my greatest suprise she agreed and went in alone.I intentionally chose the movie " a fault in our stars "for her to make her remorseful and have a change of attitude and timed myself as I waited outside.
As I wait,I thought of leaving her there as a payback for her lack of human sympathy but I could not.
As I lay on my bed now and reflect on the days happenings, I can't help but as you my fellow nairalanders what you think of this girl and your advice for my relationship.

she was sponsoring most of your outings and u still complain that she went alone whats wrong with u?> she maybe jst was sick of paying for u! end of story. be a man and pay your part if u can't don't have a gf!

4 Likes

Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Doortun(m): 1:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Both of you are insensitive she did just what you suggested.

Number one rule to present day relationship is DON'T BE BROKE " wonder why people complain girls are this, girls are that. Not a must you date if you are broke, spend quality time alone brainstorming how to break even.
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by kekakuz(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2014
I appreciate most of the comments here.
But ya all know the drill.getting a job is one of the hardest thing in da country
I can't keep serching guyz
This deals is what I do to keep thing together and trust me nothing like gambling or betting.
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2014
You should have taken her to National Art theater to watch Baba wande,ticket there is #500 naira..so you will have enough to pay for two,and excess to buy groundnut while watching the movie.
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by kekakuz(m): 3:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
You should have taken her to National Art theater to watch Baba wande,ticket there is #500 naira..so you will have enough to pay for two,and excess to buy groundnut while watching the movie.
Lagos
We could even just go to the beach
But I don't live in lagos
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2014
kekakuz:
Op, Better go and hustle for Money... You see Why money is very crucial in a relationship abi? Are u not even ashamed of yourself? u had d whole year to get ur act together and u didn't and You are here yarning nonsense... The girl come world to die for u na...
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2014
kekakuz:
I appreciate most of the comments here.
But ya all know the drill.getting a job is one of the hardest thing in da country
I can't keep serching guyz
This deals is what I do to keep thing together and trust me nothing like gambling or betting.
Why didn't U set like 7k aside at least for ur gf sake? You fall hand big time please
Re: What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas by petrov10: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Oga o. She dint do anything wrong...

You be mumu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Record : One Man With 13 Wives Pregnant The Same Time (photo) / Busted Male Romancelander / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.