Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas (26911 Views)

10 Things That Will Happen Tonight / 10 Things That Will Happen Tonight / Things That Can Easily Be Forgotten On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by lekhane(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Una sabi list for nairaland sha!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Speakdatruth: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
jackpot:
f
f for fish
2use it in a sentence
u hav a fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by obaayo2: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
for me.ITS NONE OF THE ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Diznie(f): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
so true...I hate that dish washing aspect

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Prodeegee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by khassy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
front page no easy
I d come
#Nairaland till 2098

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by kelvine(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
1. The economy has been a good teacher,most people are learning to celebrate within their means. Called a friend today, she said she didn't make her hair, get new clothes or go out yet she is not feeling awful. Another friend said he went to church with family members returned home and slept all day. Many people went to shoprite only for window shopping. Only young folks yet to fully understand the economy empty their account for a one day celebration. The big boys oppress with their show of wealth.

2. You need to have spent so much to have a trailer load of chores to take care of. If you enjoyed the party,you endure the chores.

3. Not too sure about Christmas and promiscuity,I think that should be February 14. Even at that economy is affecting that part too,guys are going on vacation in their escapades to save cash.

4. Sure usually more food to eat, so if you fill your stomach carelessly prepare to empty them by force.

5. Tiredness follows every undertaking,thank God for boxing day being a public holiday.

Additionally

6. After Christmas the Carols reduce a bit and countdown to end of year officially begins,people now anticipate 31st/New year celebration

7. Places of worship becomes filled up,people thank God for a year well spent,many make new year resolutions e.g will drop certain habits in 2015

8. Less traffic in places like Lagos,most of the business men would have traveled to their village to flaunt their achievement in the year so far,

9. Every one suddenly becomes friendly and respond well when you say ''Happy new year'' this way you can make new friends.

10. The wise makes plan for the new year, the simple wishes someone would just dash them money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by ggrin(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
1st

Last Bullet
Ahhhh, 2nd!
It pained me o!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Oluwadhemmy: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
get bck to beanz chopping and garri drinking winkget bck to beanz chopping and garri drinking

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by 1stola: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
okiezman:
Op is right.... gej till i get sense
Change b4 it is too late.
ode

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by kehindetayo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
6. PAYING DEBTS. a lots in cure debt just to celebrate xmas and ar left in d mercy of der debtors.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by IamDejman(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
None is happening to me. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by seunwen2(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
[size=36pt]GMB till 2075[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by tohpahz(f): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol. Kinda true. .
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by agrovick(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
mayapop:
no 2 tho! grin I'm still washing the dishes cry
Move a little, let me help with the rinsing

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by ameheo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Mickey7(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
kehindetayo:
6. PAYING DEBTS. a lots in cure debt just to celebrate xmas and ar left in d mercy of der debtors.
I think you missed no 1
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by zigger(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
I hate chores after xmas; dusty, dirty. U go work tire
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Vikkie14: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wash plates keh! Here in Geography where i lived, we don't wash plates, plates washes themselves.
And OP, we dont use Condom here, na DOMCON we used.
And on that Red Bank Account, here in Geography, we dont have any ATM that gives Red Alert, instead they shows Black Alert.

Life is Good in Geography.
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by funkiebully: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
As am typing this I'm purging seriously in d toilet. Mixture of rice, chicken, pepper soup, chin chin, cake, malt, juice,

My belle dey sing like a boiling pot of ogbono soup.

3rd round of shyting now. Hope I will sleep well tonite
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by kelvine(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
sauceny:
Lol...Ur numb 3 is vry true.

While number 3 is true,it takes a woman missing her period before she goes for pregnancy test not immediately after Christmas. In January she will just realize she had intimacy few weeks ago. Some wont even know until after 2 months.
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Kolade354(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
ggrin:
First to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gringrin

*dancing unclad ima room*gringringringrin
so i should call 911..........
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
WHAT OF COUNTDOWN TO ANOTHER CHRISTMAS WHICH IS JUST 364DAYS AWAY?
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by walearoy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mickey7:
1:RED! Bank Account now reads N0.00;You cleared your accounts,sold off your properties,went as far as borrowing just to celebrate christmas(a one. day event).

Well,now that christmas is gone,it's time to start regretting,to start learning to live without that smartphone,(the one you sold to eat christmas meat),to start thinking about how to settle that debt! Red eye red eye tongue

2:Chores!
Start washing that trailer load of dirty dishes and utensils.The ones you used to cook heaven and earth,serve visitors.The ones you used to eat to the point of... near death grin .Wash them!they aint going to wash themselves.

And pack those christmas trees and lights too tongue .keep them till next christmas.

3:Go for a pregnancy test ASAP!;
After christmas you see used condoms everywhere. You used Jesus' birthday to lamushuang abi.You wee soon pay for it tongue start getting ready to go for a pregnancy test.

I heard there's a research that shows more condoms are sold on christmas day than any other day in Nigeria.Don't ask me!I heard!

4;constipation and running stomachs;
Time to buy andrew liver salts and to also purge your hearts out grin All that food shocked and you expect not to have constipation?

5;tiredness;
All that partying,all that many many cooking,all that running around.It's time to rest from them allcheesy

grin grin grin
Happy new year!
grin grin grin
Add yours

Waiting for 5 things that happen after New Year!
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by larrymoore(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Next after xmas is long and broke january
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by okiezman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
1stola:

Change b4 it is too late.
ode

Niggas lost their senses
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Mickey7(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Vikkie14:
Wash plates keh! Here in Geography where i lived, we don't wash plates, plates washes themselves.
And OP, we dont use Condom here, na DOMCON we used.
And on that Red Bank Account, here in Geography, we dont have any ATM that gives Red Alert, instead they shows Black Alert.

Life is Good in Geography.
you think you are funny but you are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by BlueMagic2(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
People return their xmas gifts and there's a huge 50% off SALESSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by RYANAYO(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by AriDsexy(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
mayapop:
no 2 tho! grin I'm still washing the dishes cry

Washing and typing at the same time?
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mickey7:
I heard there's a research that shows more condoms are sold on christmas day than any other day in Nigeria.Don't ask me!I heard!

The research is a scam and you heard wrongly mate.

More condoms are sold and more sex are had on every Feb 14 the St Valentine Day in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) / Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.