Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,619 members, 7,801,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas (26900 Views)

10 Things That Will Happen Tonight / 10 Things That Will Happen Tonight / Things That Can Easily Be Forgotten On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by PrettySpicey(f): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2014
While I totally agree with Nos 2 - 4, I wonder how possible 1 can be... to sell a smartphone or property just to celebrate Xmas... Hmmmmm!

For me, it's time to get back to work. I abandoned my works on a self-appointed week-long break, now I'm behind schedule 'again' and need work myself to the bone making up... Dang!
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by MrPENN: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2014
i laugh, wait tomorrow i go comment
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
drink reasonably, it's Jesus birth celebration.
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Vikkie14: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mickey7:
you think you are funny but you are not.
exactly. Cox its not for sadists.
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Vikkie14: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
fireforfire:

OMG!! who do u dis kind tin
ur dry pass harmatan. very dry n boring comment u must hv thot its a joke. with ur wrong choice of tenses sef.
WTF!!! which one b geography again?

o
Mr Prof, dont you know i didnt go to school? I dont think its for Sadists. You know, there's no amount of consolation that can make a bereaved to halt crying so also here. No matter the joke, a SADist will always be a sadist. #NoBeef. I dont expect you to laugh, cox you can't assimilate me well. It's beyond what you could possibly understand. Only those from Geography in Pluto could possibly understand. #Peace
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by fireforfire: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Vikkie14:
Mr Prof, dont you know i didnt go to school? I dont think its for Sadists. You know, there's no amount of consolation that can make a bereaved to halt crying so also here. No matter the joke, a SADist will always be a sadist. #NoBeef. I dont expect you to laugh, cox you can't assimilate me well. It's beyond what you could possibly understand. Only those from Geography in Pluto could possibly understand. #Peace

Shatap dia. mr/madam geography .
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Vikkie14: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
fireforfire:

grin can't stop laughing.
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by peterpiiro(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Me shit tire... Tank God cus all na celebration
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Mickey7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
fireforfire:

buhahaha
Re: Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 22, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol. Kinda true. .
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) / Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.