Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] (4075 Views)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm guessing many of you on seeing the topic of this thread, would have thought I wanted to start whinning about how my friend's ex-girl friend is hitting on megrin.... Errrrrmmm....Unfortunately that's not the case, not quite unfortunately though because the dudette has major scroin scroin angry

Anyways...My friend's ex girlfriend and I are friends on BBM....we are kinda cordial...A little bit above the "hi hi" flow. Now, my friend recently deleted her from his bbm... The question is, in a bid to prove my unflinching loyalty to my buddie(one of the two best buddies I have on earth) should I also delete her?... Would it make me come across as petty and immature? undecided

Or is it actually the next reasonably objective thing to do undecided
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by iceberylin(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bro it depends......
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
On what?...
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by folawiyoma(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eating iru wit eko.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
^^For your mind now you don make sense abi
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by shortgun(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why will u delete her? Don't you have a mind of your own?

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
^^The mind of my own wants to delete her because I feel there's no point having her on my bbm since she's no longer my friend's woman

I'm just trying to garner opinions
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
dpndz on hw close u are wit d gal.if u both re gud frndz,u shouldn't dlete her nd ur guy shld understnd
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
jayRemi7:
dpndz on hw close u are wit d gal.if u both re gud frndz,u shouldn't dlete her nd ur guy shld understnd

I would say we chat like once in 3weeks...but when we do, we may end up chatting uninterruptedly for 2hours.

The thing is, I diss and tease my friend alot with my pms and dps... So I'm just thinking that if I still keep her on my bbm, she may have intermittent sneak peeks into what's going on in my friend's life..... Which of course isn't supposed to be so, because they are now exes
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
1one:

I would say we chat like once in 3weeks...but when we do, we may end up chatting uninterruptedly for 2hours.

The thing is, I diss and tease my friend alot with my pms and dps... So I'm just thinking that if I still keep her on my bbm, she may have intermittent sneak peeks into what's going on in my friend's life..... Which of course isn't supposed to be so, because they are now exes
hmm,,3 weeks is a hell of lng time 2 not talk 2 sum1,buh on ma part 2hourz evry 3wiks z enof 2 make u a veri gud buddy of mine..well,i wouldnt dlete her,dats if i were u buh i aint u,ure u so u gotta make a choice,i'd suggest u folow ur heart.inner voice givz da best advice most times.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by shortgun(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
1one:
^^The mind of my own wants to delete her because I feel there's no point having her on my bbm since she's no longer my friend's woman

Since you've already made up ur mind don't you think there's no point seeking for other people's opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lols na you date her cheesy
Funny question
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Oluwatosean(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

small pikin dey worry u
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Guy code 101,loyalty to your brother..

Exes can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2014
jayRemi7:
hmm,,3 weeks is a hell of lng time 2 not talk 2 sum1,buh on ma part 2hourz evry 3wiks z enof 2 make u a veri gud buddy of mine..well,i wouldnt dlete her,dats if i were u buh i aint u,ure u so u gotta make a choice,i'd suggest u folow ur heart.inner voice givz da best advice most times.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
Guy code 101,loyalty to your brother..

Exes can go to hell.

Hehehe grin grin
True that
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:12am On Dec 27, 2014
samflexxy:
Lols na you date her cheesy
Funny question

grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Oluwatosean:
small pikin dey worry u

Thanks for dropping by Grandpa

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by countsparrow: 5:17am On Dec 27, 2014
What if they come back 2geda, what now happens... U re-add

Guys and dem mumu brain... My 1cent

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:21am On Dec 27, 2014
shortgun:

Since you've already made up ur mind don't you think there's no point seeking for other people's opinion.

Honestly I've not made any cast in stone decision yet, it's just that one of my possible choices may be weightier than the other at the moment... Just want to know what people think.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Peer pressure?? Or is it 'my best friend syndrome'??

Lol!!!

Dude your life shouldn't revolve around your friends, no matter how close they are to you.

Their friends need not be your friends, let alone their 'enemies'.

Personally, I stay clear of all my friends girls. I don't store their numbers, I don't accept their BBM pins, I don't even help them solve any relationship challenge.

Since you'd rather be close to the girls of your friends and it works for you then good but you need not throw away a friendship built with them because your buddies can no lomger be with them.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:27am On Dec 27, 2014
countsparrow:
What if they come back 2get what now happens... U re-add

Guys and dem mumu brain... My 1cent

Well...If they do(I honestly doubt it though), I don't think I would re-add her to avoid that awkward "hey so let me have your pin again" gringrin
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by countsparrow: 5:31am On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Well...If they do(I honestly doubt it though), I don't think I would re-add her to avoid that awkward "hey so let me have your pin again" gringrin

So deleting her in d first place doesn't make sense...
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:34am On Dec 27, 2014
striktlymi:
Peer pressure?? Or is it 'my best friend syndrome'??

Lol!!!

Dude your life shouldn't revolve around your friends, no matter how close they are to you.

Their friends need not be your friends, let alone their 'enemies'.

Personally, I stay clear of all my friends girls. I don't store their numbers, I don't accept their BBM pins, I don't even help them solve any relationship challenge.

Since you'd rather be close to the girls of your friends and it works for then good but you need not throw away a friendship built with them because your buddies can no lomger be with them.

Lol.

I understand what you're saying perfectly, but to avoid being overly lengthy in my reply, I wouldn't want to render some submissions that may make you see exactly why I'm even asking this question in the first place.

That said, I steer clear my friend's girlfriends too and I don't think anybody does it better than me to be honest, and that's why this case is kinda peculiar.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2014
countsparrow:

So deleting her in d first place doesn't make sense...

So let me ask, and I hope you can be as candid as possible, would you feel good if your buddie and your ex are [constantly] chatting up on social media?
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Janeify(f): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Thanks for dropping by Grandpa
lol

Back to the topic.

It would be better if you try to reconcile them than deleting her,that's what shows that you're their friends + you'll be respected by both parties
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Janeify:
lol

Back to the topic.

It would be better if you try to reconcile them than deleting her,that's what shows that you're their friends + you'll be respected by both parties

Make I no lie you my sister...Their matter don pass reconciliation and quite honestly I wouldn't want them to be reconciled because she gave my friend so "much less" than he deserved, and that's a very unbiased submission, I'm not saying so because he's my friend.. When you're talking of mood swings, she's the world heavy weight champion.

I've finally decided to keep her... When she's tired, she would of herself delete me.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Janeify(f): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Make I no lie you my sister...Their matter don pass reconciliation and quite honestly I wouldn't want them to be reconciled because she gave my friend so "much less" than he deserved, and that's a very unbiased submission, I'm not saying so because he's my friend.. When you're talking of mood swings, she's the world heavy weight champion.

I've finally decided to keep her... When she's tired, she would of herself delete me.

All good.
Your decision is what matters, it's good to avoid stories that touch later on
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Syphax(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2014
OP,you are a man not a woman.
Only ladies keep mallies.The babe has a problem with your friend not you,so don't delete her.

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by starling(f): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Isnt she ur frnd?
1one:

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
Isnt she ur frnd?

In a manner of speaking, yes she is
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by starling(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
So y do u want to delete her? Its she nd ur frnd dat has isshh not d both of Ɣ☺ΰ... I know u will be feelin awkward bin in d middle but u deletin her isnt goin to be fair
1one:

In a manner of speaking, yes she is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luo Women / Help! He Wants To Post My Nude Pictures! / My Gift For All Nairalanders This Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.